Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling Level 114 Runescape account 60m+ in items

Account Information
    If you are interested in buying email me and I will show you proof of the items. The account does have members but it runs out in 4 days. My email is legeron91@

Account for Sale

Wtt 70 Orc Warrior. Full gladitor, 70 epics too.

Account Information
    Trading it for any class maybe warrior only if Protection spec. Some 70 epics and high blues. I have epic flying mount 2k gold on the char. And like 500g more in mats for blacksmithing minning. In the best guild on my realm. Bassiclly downed every boss in serpent. Aim reppinnlg.

Account for Sale

WTB wow account

Account Information
    Good day for every body I want to buy wow account 70's ofc Mage or warrior or warlock must be in PVP EU Horde server If it is has an epic mount and good gear the price will go up ofc I will pay good contact me at rami.sof@

Account for Sale

WTT UD ROGUE PVP EU NICE ITEMS TRANSFER UP

Account Information
    A-r-s-a-92@ W me with offers -add me just casters alowed...

Account for Sale

WTS ffxi 75 rng see inside for details

Account Information
    I want to sell my ffxi account, contact me by email on : [email protected] for info and pictures or on messeger at : mikey_warren89@ i havent put all details on here cus theres too many to list

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS 2 wow account 70 UD war and 70 UD priest US realm

Account Information
    First account got a lvl 70 Undead priest well geared go see the armory name is Amaroc ,lvl61 NE warrior and a lvl 48 undead warlock Second account got a lvl70 Undead warrior also well geared name is Ghostk if you want to see on The armory and a lvl 61 undead rogue whit 8 pre BC epic i would like to trade both account for a lvl70 Undead warlock equally geared on PvP realm US or just sale both account AIM sylvain0404 email Sylvain140286@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 NE Rogue, great gear, Kara attuned (PVE US)

Account Information
    I have a level 70 Night Elf Rogue on an PVE sever with xfer up. He has good gear, 4 epics, 2 epic ground mounts, regular flying mount, Kara keyed and most herioc keys. I'm looking for a level 70 Horde character on a pvp server, preferrably a caster. If you are interested or just want more info email me at rkrah23@

Account for Sale

sellin level 96 runescape account 88 range 80 mage 76 def

Account Information
    it has 89 range 80 mage 79 strength 83 woodcut. done desert treasure and legends quest. selling for 6 million gp . email or add me on if you are intrested adamjohnwalker@

Account for Sale

>>> WTS/T: SHAMAN 70 (65Druid, 50Lock, 29Hunter twink) p>
    Account Information
    I am looking for a warlock good geared with a good amount of stamina. Would prefer a bloodelf. She/he has to be on a PvP (EU.) server, and transfer should be up! The shaman is on a PvP (EU.) server. The gear is 3/5 Gladiator (resto.) and alot of epix from Karazhan, and still some epix from lvl. 6 (Tier 3 etc.) Alts: 65 Druid (max rested), have almost just TBC blues on him and good alt to farm with. 300Tailoring and 300 Leatherworking. 50 Warlock (female orc). A char. to level up on you'r own and have fun with, not much gear to brag about here. 29 Hunter (female troll). Perfect hunter twink, only miss new BoE pants that you can put TBC enchant on. (~650-750 Aimed Shot). If you don't want the rest of the char. on the account, you would have to buy a new account and we could fix it. Stats: If you want to bid or trade, make a post here. Else e-mail me or add me on : flaker35@ A sweet picture of the sexy tiger:

Account for Sale

Sellin lvl 42 rs2 account!

Account Information
    Sellin lvl 42 rs2 account !!! stats follow:- atak 40 str:52 def:1 hp:44 mage:25 prayer:13 Every other stat is 1 Please leave an offer its a great pker NON-MEM btw[/url][#][/i][/b]

#1 Games, 11/15/13
    Last edited by a moderator: 10/23/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.