Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 Night Elf Rogue (US PVE) Xfer up

Account Information
    Level 70 Night Elf Rogue on an PVE sever with xfer up. He has good gear, 4 epics, 2 epic ground mounts, regular flying mount, Maxed lockpicking and poisons, Kara keyed and most herioc keys. I'm looking for a level 70 character preferrably a caster. If you are interested or just want more info email me at rkrah23@

Account for Sale

selling 84 RS for only 40

Account Information
    ://img.photobucket/albums/v374/wood_ink/22.jpg it's a good account email me at wood_ink@

Account for Sale

WTS Level 70 BloodElf Priest and Level 70 Night Elf Druid

Account Information
    Blood Elf Priest *US PVP Server *Transfer is up *Level 70 *Female Blood Elf *375 Alchemy & 375 Herbalism (New Potions and Flasks as well as old) *375 First Aid *500 bonus damage and healing *Epic Black Wolf PVP mount *Normal Flying Mount *Reputation -Cenarion Expedition~Honored -Sporeggar~Honored -The Mag'har~Revered -Thrallmar~Honored -Lower City~Friendly -The Scryers~Honored -The Sha'tar~Friendly -Keepers of Time~Friendly Night Elf Druid *US PVP Server *Transfer is down (Up June 7th) *Level 70 *Female Night Elf *Leatherworking 358 & Skinning 375 *Cooking 300 *6/11/44 Resto *950 Bonus healing *Karazhan attuned *Epic Tiger Mount *Flight Form *Reputation -Cenarion Expedition~Revered -Honor Hold~Honored -Kurenai~Revered -Lower City~Honored -The Aldor~Honored -The Sha'tar~Honored -The Violet Eye~Honored -Keepers of Time~Revered *Pre-BC Info -Attuned to Ony, MC, BWL, and Naxx -Pre-BC Epics (T1andT2) Leave me your AIM here I'm not posting mine. I'm not trading, I only want money so if you want a trade look somewhere else. I'll only use paypal. I'm also not allowing anyone to "test" out my account you'll only be able to log it after I have the money. I use paypal only because it's safe for both of us, you can't rip me off and I can't rip you off.

Account for Sale

Selling rs2 combat 101 account 90 str & 82 mage :)

Account Information
    Selling rs2 account cmb 101 stats: Add me on : [email protected] or send an mail I only take rs cash/stuff arround 4.5/7M ty, Gys,

Account for Sale

2x LvL 70 WoW account

Account Information
    lvl 70 nightelf priest lvl 70 gnome mage lvl 62 gnome rogue lvl 43 human paladin lvl 35 nightelf hunter 300+ gold all on same account looking for quick cash the 2 lvl 70s are decently geared couple of epics mostly blues Mage is attuned to karazhan priest halfway through attunement Rogue has full rested exp for 1 1/2 lvls Email SirKrondo@aol for further details or offer. Please do not ask for prices.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Epic Warrior, Fireguard etc, For Equal Rogue. EU

Account Information
    This account contains a level 70 Human warrior and a LvL 47 Shadow Priest. He currently has 500g & Goods worth around 1400g in bank to sell !! Normal flying mount Epic Riding Mount Skills 375 Mining 365 Master Swordsmith (some rare & epic patterns) 375 First aid Gear / All With TBC Enchants Current spec is 10/0/52,/ 12k Armor & 11k hp Tank all High Level Blues lvl 70 BC items all socketed with Blue Solid Star Of Elunes!! 10 in All costing 70g Each roughly. The piece de resistance: EPICS: Fireguard -- ://thottbot/i28425 For main Hand Tanking, This holds aggro Like noones business. (An Example: To train to be able to make this item from scratch costs around 4000 - 5000g Then You have to buy the Materials to make the sword!! ) Enchanted with Battlemaster!! Vindicator’s Brand -- ://thottbot/i29124 Another Awesome Epic Blade, requires exhalted with Aldor, Which I obviously am. Enchanted with Crusader!! Lionheart Blade -- ://thottbot/i28428 Awesome 2 Handed Blade. Over 105dps !! Again, this item costing well over 2500g to create in materials. Looking For a Good Rogue. Will consider All rogues, depending on Gear. Add me to if you have a good account you wish to trade.

Account for Sale

WoW Acount trade 70 Troll rogue

Account Information
    hi there, i want to trade my level 70 rogue for any 68+ mage warlock or maybe a 70 warrior pref on a pvp realm but i don't really mind. we will discuss if i like the class/race combo. a little more info about my rogue: it's a troll rogue on the pve realm Anachronos. his name is Decoraz. link to the armory: ://armory.wow-europe/#character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Decoraz as you can see he is exalted with aldor, had the enchant and the sword. the rest of the factions i didn't really went for. if you want to know more just ask me. greetings, Decoraz

Account for Sale

Looking for a free level 80+ account!!!

Account Information
    Hi I am looking for a free runescape account. I prefer a level 80+plz. email me at fattypeoples@ THANKS!

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Gnome Mage for Warr/Rogue/Lock [EU]

Account Information
    Im looking to trade my 70 male gnome mage. He is equipped in 70 blues, with 1 epic belt in inventory and 2 epic patterns to make epic hoods. He is frost specced at the min, as I was farming primal fire. He has all EPIC ground mounts, and 2 normal flying. (He has epic flying, but not the skill). He IS kara attuned, and has all heroic keys. Has 4 badjes of justice, and some great items/gear in bank. Currently crits over 3k with frost bolt, and would crit well over 5k with pyro. He is on a RP (PVE) Realm, XFER UP! (Tailoring is over 365) Would like a Warr/Rogue or Lock. Horde or Ally, not bothered. Must be 70, have a flying mount, well geared and quite high profs. PVP pref but not essential. And must have about 1 month game time. Ally +++ : ben_pilloverdose_09@

Account for Sale

WTS Amazing Warrior (H) CHeap

Account Information
    ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Durotan&n=Vathris Thats his spec and gear and professions... xfer is down but should be up soon... still close to a month playing time... He's currently in a kara raiding guild as the MT... he has epic riding mount and a normal flying mount... he is 375 mining 360 Master AxeSmith ... has 1 haned epic axe so can make 2handed epic axe of ownage.... comes with godly tanking gear and decent dps gear........ the account also has a lvl 61 enhancemnt tauren shaman on the same server asking $200 OBO... and you'll get the user name and pass the secrete question and email change once payment is received... verified paypal only please Thanks, AIM:ramex5

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.