Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 NE druid and 70 NE rogue for HORDE Warrior/lock/Mage

Account Information
    Would like to trade both my characters US pvp server, transfer up, druid has common blues and rogue has about 5 epics with gladiator shanker. Both with epic mount and normal flying mount. Also attuned for kara. Rogue has 3/5 heroic keys. Would trade both for a decent geared character with high proffesions. contact me at aim: lalalucho1500 or jjackaman@

Account for Sale

LOTS OF ACCTS and cd keys 4 TRADE I GOT WHAT U need I BET

Account Information
    i got 63 pvp hunter server arthas i got coh/cov acct diablo2 and diablo2lod cd keys i got halo cd key i GOT GUIldwars prophesies acct Im wanting a wow acct with a 60+ must be pvp server or a cs 1.6 acct or IF U GOT a swg acct thats got a good char ill give u 2 things.. msg me on aim justinwebber1 or msgner justinwebber1@ or messenger justinwebber1@

Account for Sale

selling lvl 70 pure mage runescape account

Account Information
    selling lvl 70 pure mage runescape account!!!!!! 77 mage 53 str 61 att 45 def rs money or taking mem ship for snoop dg621

Account for Sale

WTS lv 65 tauren shaman on a transferable pvp server 4 cheap

Account Information
    aim thegreatone7461

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS UD WARRIOR 3/5 GLAD 1/5 T4

Account Information
    This warrior come with 3/5 gladiator piece (chest,hand, shoulder) 1/5 warbringer (shoulder) mooncleaver (tier2 axe from blacksmith) deep thunder (tier 2 mace from blacksmith) planar edge (tier 1 hander axe from blacksmith) bloodlust broach, tier 3 helm and alot of epix. Trust me, there is no other warrior like this. He use to be on top 275 arena team. There gear itself show. full tank gear epix full dps gear all epix. fraction: have all heroic key, attune to kara . and currently is in the middle of attunement to serpinestine shrine. Have all dps gear from heroic vendor . this toon has been through grull lair, kara. 1464 ap unbuff 36.84 % crit in berserker stance 34-35 % in balance stance currently spec in arm. Great for taning and full out dps. I out dps rogue and mage in the past in kara. I want at less $750 if someone wantes to buy. OR Trade for a Warlock (undead male) With equal or near equal gear. We will work something out. Or a druid with near equal gear. Or even a pally with equal gear. contact me at: 561-427-3393 aim tinhyeucaydng ATTENTION: IF YOU WANTTO TRADE YOU HAVE TO SHOW ME PROOF OF WHAT YOU ARE TRADING ME. ILL log on to your server and physically see your gear. I DONT PLAY, WONT TAKE ANYONES WORD THAT THEY HAVE THE GEAR THEY SAY. I HAVE TO PHYSICAL SIGN ON MY ACCOUNT WHILE YOU SIGN ON TO YOURS. FOR YOUR PROTECTION AND FOR ME. DON'T POST IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF BUYING OR TRADING. I DONT WANT A NOOB TOON. PROFESSION GOTTA BE TOP OFF AT 375/375 NOTHING LESS. I GOTTA HAVE A MEAN TO MAKE MONEY. IF NOT WE'LL WORK OUT SOMETHING.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 NE Rogue for anything HORDE

Account Information
    Just as the title suggested, I have a 70 NE Rogue on a PVE server that I want to trade for anything Horde. Please no alliance unless you have amazing gear. You can catch me on AIM practically all the time. My screen name is acherasover. If you would like more info you can contact me there. One last thing, 58+ BE pally is an instant trade, no questions asked. Thanks in advance Oh and I'm no here to waste your time, so scammers don't waste mine.

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS a 70 orc warrior

Account Information
    I have a 70 orc warrior and i want to sell it or trade it for a 70 horde mage or a 70 horde rogue. The account has 200g, a BE 44 hunter. The warrior has normal flying mount and 2 epic ground mounts. email- legendaryslapa@ aim- B Collins06

Account for Sale

WTT EPIC HUNTER FOR {H} ROGUE

Account Information
    Hi there, i have a level 70 Night Elf Hunter His gear(to sum it up) 2/5 T4 14 total epics Sunfury Bow of the Phoenix 2275 AP with self Buffs 18.65% chance to crit Auto Shot hits for 800 or so Auto shot crits for nearly 2.4k Aimed Shot crits for 5.8k, although once i did get an 8k crit on a level 28 mage, lol My hunter also has 1756 arena points. Reputations: All heroic Keys Exalted Violet Eye Kara Attuned, Although u should be able to tell by the gear 1/2 way done with SSC attunement What i am looking for: Rogue with equal gear and rep Must be horde Must be US PVP Transfer should be up or close to up. Dagger spec+++++ UD+++++ Troll+++++ Orc/BE +++ Contact info: AIM- Infnity88 Email- Infnity88@ Scammers, it wont work, don't try Thank you and Good luck trading I am OO, I will give the SQA and change the email. Thank you and good luck trading =)

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Troll Warrior PvP Serv

Account Information
    Has very nice blue quality level 70 tanking and DPS gear. Flying and epic mount included. Almost all of his gear has the best enchants available. He is on a PvP server but the transfer is not up for like a month. The account also includes a 52 Orc Shaman and 30something Undead Rogue. All on PvP servers. The Shaman has his level 40 mount. NO TRADES. YOU MUST HAVE PAYPAL AND MESSENGER. poultrygeist@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Gnome Mage PVP US for Horde

Account Information
    Taking offers 68+ Horde on PVP US. email prodrumm3r@ aim=megalomaniac2333

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.