Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    selling cmb 101 runescape account 90Str & 82 mage =)

Account Information
    hey, im selling an rs2 account combat 101 whit the folow statS: add me on [email protected] or Send an e-mail to Rosales_72@ Im looking for offers arround 4.5m/7m no bank pin and no recovry's

Account for Sale

selling runescape account

Account Information
    selling runescape account its lvl 88 with really good stats and im selling it for runescape money[/b]

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Priest [A] and 70 Warlock [H] same account.

Account Information
    Want to trade my 70 Dreanei Priest on Blood Furnace Kara/Gruul Epics good guild, and a 70 Undead Warlock on garithos, PM me and we can talk i want a 70 Alliance on Blood Furnace well geared or any server. Must be PVP and Xfer must be up. My priest is the Main Healer for the guild, he has 1300+ healing unbuffed and has regular flying mount, and 375 Tailoring. My Warlock just hit 70, he has blues/greens, and regular flying mount. I will also take a Very very good Horde PVP toon, but must be good. AIM : Miztamajic11

Account for Sale

[H]70DruidPvE- 65 RoguePVP- 62 ShadowpriestPVP- 60 HunterPvE

Account Information
    I have all on the same account: 70 Druid - PVE 60 Hunter 65 Rogue - PVP 62 Shadow Priest - PVP I am looking to trade that account for at least 1 PVP 70, and atleast 1 60 same server alt. PREFER CRUSHRIDGE! - Does not have to be though. Let me know what you have! All toons decently geared. AIM - M374llic4 - @ - Email p>
    Account for Sale

WTT 70 Priest! PVE server (US)

Account Information
    I have a 70 Human Female priest. I am wanting to trade. I have 15k honor points 9 Epics over all (Diffrent ones for diffrent set have DPS and Healing gear) No green items. In the third best guild in the server. Nice rep with server =D Revered/exalted with almost everything Attuned to everything 900g 3 epic ground mounts 1 normal flyer aim is holysymbol2 email etopla_2@

Account for Sale

Buying ALL RS2 Gold!!!

Account Information
    Buying all runescape 2 gold. We buy gold by the millions. The more you sell the more we buy for. 1m-3 dollars. 25m-80 dollars. 50m+ is 4 dollars a mil. We send money through Paypal or Western Union. The more you trade the less your fee is going to be when we send money. There is no limit to the ammount of gold we buy. The way we trade is you give us the gold we pay in less than 3 minutes after gold is in our possession, if we do not pay in less than 3 minutes we double our payment. Another way we can trade is if you want to sell 50m, you give us 5m we give you the money for 5m. We repeat this until we have our full 50m. Aim- MMOgold4you Email- mmogold4you@ Website under construction, we are a new company that does your dirty work: making gold!

Account for Sale

WTT EPIC NE HUNTER 14 EPICS/ SUNFURY BOW OF THE PHOENIX

Account Information
    Hi there, i have a level 70 Night Elf Hunter His gear(to sum it up) 2/5 T4 14 total epics Sunfury Bow of the Phoenix 2275 AP with self Buffs 18.65% chance to crit Auto Shot hits for 800 or so Auto shot crits for nearly 2.4k Aimed Shot crits for 5.8k, although once i did get an 8k crit on a level 28 mage, lol Reputations: All heroic Keys Exalted Violet Eye Kara Attuned, Although u should be able to tell by the gear 1/2 way done with SSC attunement What i am looking for: Rogue with equal gear and rep Must be horde Must be US PVP Transfer should be up or close to up. Dagger spec+++++ UD+++++ Troll+++++ Orc/BE +++ Contact info: AIM- Infnity88 Email- Infnity88@ Scammers, it wont work, don't try Thank you and Good luck trading I am OO, I will give the SQA and change the email. Thank you and good luck trading =)

Account for Sale

Selling 2 Runescape 2 accounts!

Account Information
    Combat-101 (My Main) Attack-85 Strength-90 Def-71 Mage-82 Range-74 Combat-80 (My Pure) attack-60 Strength 99 Def-1 Pray-52 Range-1 Mage-86 Please Email me at wollyshoes@aim Or instant message me on aim at wollyshoes I AM ONLY TAKING RS CASH ONLY OR ANY MAGE PURES WITH 94+ MAGE!

Account for Sale

LOL the real lvl 92 w/ pic 99 str 86 mage 85 atk.

Account Information
    sorry my other posts were messed up i kept clicking post and it messed up, so here's the real one

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 68 ud priest US PVP for a lvl 70 US PVP

Account Information
    hello. welcome to my post. i have a level 68 undead priest. this account has 2 types of armour has dps and healing it is spec to shadow as of now. it has a epic mount and lot of gold. i am looking for a level 70 rogue WARRIOR or mage. emale me at: aim:fishkbass

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.