Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 Priest and 60 Hunter for 2 Horde Characters

Account Information
    Hi I'm looking to trade my account for a 70 UD Priest with all level 70 blues, with a full set of damage gear and a full set of healing gear. He has an epic ground mount and a flying mount. The character is also keyed for Karazhan and needs only a little bit of rep to get into heroic dungeons. The Hunter is a level 60 NE Hunter with all epics from MC, BWL, and AQ. He also has his epic ground mount. Both characters are great and are have transfers up but I need a change. I'm looking to trade for an account with 2 horde characters with one above 68 and the other above 58 or for an account with two horde characters above 65 and both of the characters need to be on the realm Balnazzar or be able to have a paid transfer. Class doesn't really matter, I would prefer a druid, mage, warrior, or warlock, but anything really is fine. You can reach me by posting here or by emailing me at pjupe@inbox . Thanks in advance PS: Both characters are on US Servers.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 uD priest with 1300+ to healing

Account Information
    WTT a 70 UD priest with kara epics epic ground mounts and is keyed for kara and 3 heroic insntaces cot's auch's and Tempest's also has enough for gold for epic flying mount on my bank has some pieces of glad set for shadow is holy atm but ahs shadow gear in bank has 1300+ to healing in good guild raids 5 times a week email macekills2000@ if intrested

Account for Sale

WTS 65 Gnome Mage US PVP Transferable ~~~

Account Information
    armory available just contact me. it is on dethecus us pvp and is up for transfer. the offer right now is $150, if you've got something better, even by a bit, message me.. email/: defekt123@ aim: vanitizemeh

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Druid and 70 Warrior

Account Information
    Ebay link says most of it all contact me with info. ://cgi.ebay/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230126204366 Fee free to make an offer and contact me for buy out info.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 epic'ed Gnome Warlock PVP server

Account Information
    Hello! I’m selling a 70 gnome warlock that is Epic’ed out and located on a PVP server. I attached a picture if you'd like to see him. The main reason I’m selling this character is because I’m playing on a shaman nowdays and I’ve gotten worn out by the Warlock, even though he’s quite overpowered. Right now, he’s pvp spec’ed and has 10k hp, 9.5k mana and ~1k spell damage buffed, as well as about 600g, and EPIC FLYING MOUNT, attuned for KZ, attuned for SSC, keys for about every heroic except Lower City. This char also have the collector’s edition’s rare pet. As of PVE, I can top damage meters against about everyone. 375 Jewelcrafting with some rare gems/# gems. 375 mining I want this trade to go smoothly so I have a really nice way to make it secure for both of us. 1- We both agree on a price and trading conditions and all. 2- You got buy a new copy of the game (Normal and Xpac) 3- You create a new account with the name on mine with the Warlock on 4- You send me the money over PAYPAL 5- You tell me new account name/pass and the real you want it on and I will pay the transfer. 6- Depending on blizzard average wait time on transfer, you will have the character in between 1hour to 48 hours. Why this way? Because, I don’t have to share MY account info and I can’t ninja YOURS because you made it with your secret question. The price I’m looking for is $500~USD but that’s a bit #. If you show any interests in the character, I’d gladly show it to you INGAME. You can e-mail me at amooscuro@ or talk to me on aim at amooscuro2 or danny_m_l@ on .

Account for Sale

buying runescape acc 90+

Account Information
    buying 90+ runescape account, must be able to use an acient staff and have 75+ wood cutting and 75+fletching

Account for Sale

WTS 2 WoW Accounts Lvl 70 Warrior/Lvl 66 Priest, Lvl 70 Hunt

Account Information
    Well the time has come to give up the last two years of mine and my boyfriend's lives. We've been hardcore raiders and have owned these accounts the entire time. Both are in good standing with Blizzard and with the server they are on. They are both located on Korgath US PvP. The first account is my level 70 Warrior which will also come with a level 70 Priest. She's got over 50 epics, and is attuned for Karazhan. She's got about 5000g between the two characters, and already has the normal flying mount. She's also a master axesmith/miner Her gear includes: 7/8 Tier 1, missing the helm 8/8 Tier 2 8/9 Tier 3, missing the ring 1/5 Tier 4, has the Warbringer Handguards 315+ Frost resist set 315+ Nature resist set 315+ Fire resist set Cryptfield Silk Cloak Vambraces of Courage Shermaner Great-Ring Violet Signet - Revered She has multitudes of different tanking trinkets, rings, and necklaces. Weapons include: The Decapitator Emerald Ripper Crow Wing Reaper Lohn’goron, Bow of the Torn-Heart (Agility bow) Melmorta’s Twilight Longbow (Stamina bow) DPS Gear includes: Legplates of Carnage Royal Cloak of Arathi Kings Quite a few good DPS blues, most of which are socketed This priest isn’t quite as heavily geared as my warrior, but still has quite a bit that makes her worthwhile. She is currently specced Shadow for leveling, but was a full time healer until the expansion came out. She is 360/375 Alchemy and 375/375 Herbalism. She has been my main money maker and is really helpful if you are going to continue using the warrior as a tank due to the alchemy. Her gear, although not as good as my warrior’s, is still not too bad and can get you by quite well: Leggings of Transcendence Helm of Transcendence Dustwind Turban Cloak of Consumption Zandalar Confessor’s Wraps Band of Servitude Aurastone Hammer Antenna of Invigoration In her healing gear, she has +512 to healing. She also has a separate damage set that is not too bad and was attained through leveling. She also has the two new books waiting for when she hits level 70. On top of all that, she has a ton of alchemy mats waiting to be used. The 2nd account is a level 70 Night Elf Hunter, which was my boyfriend's account. This character is at 367/375 Gnomish engineering with many epic/hard to find patterns including the new crit scope that drops off Midnight in Karazhan. He is also at 375/375 mining, so he has plenty of mats built up for making things on either the main character or the bank alt. He has about 3,000g total, with probably another 1-2000g in mats stored between the two characters. This character also has the first flying mount. He has 1800 AP unbuffed (self buffs ie. Trueshot aura and aspect of the hawk). He has many different sets of gear, and a ton of different rings, trinkets and necklaces to play with. Overall, he has 50+ epics. Everything is enchanted except for a couple of the newer pieces. I won’t list it all because there is way too much gear to type out. His gear consists of: 7/8 Tier 1 (missing helm) 7/8 Tier 2 (missing boots) 7/9 Tier 3 (missing the chest and the ring) 1/5 Tier 4 (has the helm) He has a Fire resist set, Nature Resist Set, and Frost Resist set, all of which have enough resist rating to get you through all boss fights that he has encountered. Soulstring Bow The Eye of Nerub Harbinger of Doom Sonic Spear Polearm Violet Signet – Revered Talisman of Connivery Badge of the Swarmguard Band of Reanimation Several good quality blues from leveling and different engineering trinkets. This character also has several pets, two of which are tank and damage. One is even the rare spawn crocodile out of the Stormwind Canals. I'm asking between $1500-$2000 for the Warrior/Priest account, and $1000-$1500 for the hunter. Not a bad deal considering the massive amount of gold spread out between the two accounts. The prices are #. The big thing is that we end up with enough to buy a new washer/dryer.. takes 3 hours to dry one load We're both really nice people, so don't be afraid to contact us! And if you want a more detailed list of all of our gear, please say something!

Account for Sale

wtb wow char

Account Information
    wtb horde or ally world of warcraft character can be pvp or pve..lvl 70, kara atuned, any class message me at gamer4lifewatchthis@ thanks

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT 60 undead rogue PVE has BC

Account Information
    Looking for 50+ alliance or horde pvp or 150$ Via Paypal .

Account for Sale

WTS or Trade lvl 70 Warrior EU PVE

Account Information
    This account contains a level 70 Human warrior and a LvL 47 Shadow Priest. He currently has 1000g & Goods worth around 1000g in bank to sell !! Normal flying mount Epic Riding Mount Skills 375 Mining 365 Swordsmith (some rare & epic patterns) 375 First aid Gear Current spec is 10/0/52,/ 12k Armor & 11k hp Tank /Mainly all lvl 70 BC items all socketed with Blue Solid Star Of Elunes!! 10 in All costing 70g Each roughly. The piece de resistance: EPICS: Fireguard -- ://thottbot/i28425 For main Hand Tanking, This holds aggro Like noones business. (An Example: To train to be able to make this item from scratch costs around 4000 - 5000g Then You have to buy the Materials to make the sword!! ) Vindicator’s Brand -- ://thottbot/i29124 Another Awesome Epic Blade, requires exhalted with Aldor, Which I obviously am. Lionheart Blade -- ://thottbot/i28428 Awesome 2 Handed Blade. Over 103dps !!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.