Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 Human Paladin PVP server, for 70 alli mage at pvp ser

Account Information
    I want to trade my Level 70 Human Paladin on Vashj server-EU pvp, for a Alliance mage, on a pvp server in EU. Profile; ://armory.wow-europe/#character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Fuma The account also contains following characters ; Level 43 Night Elf Warrior Vashj-EU Level 26 Night Elf Rogue Vashj-EU Level 22 Dwarf Rogue Vashj-EU (old twink 2xliftestealing, easy to lvl) + some lowbies. add me on ; warrior4tradenow@

Account for Sale

WTS 70 NE Warrior - PvP (X-fer Up) [WoW]

Account Information
    As you can see from the Title, i am selling a 70 NE Warrior. The warrior is still one of the top geared Tanks on the server. Unfortunately, the guild i was the MT for disbanded, so i lost interest in the game. Also, due to this, I always worked on my tanking gear, not so much dps. Dps gear is very easy to obtain in pre-kara instances + Heroics. Spec _ 11-5-45 _ ://wowhead/?talent=TA0cZVZoEtoI0dcxst Tank gear Block - 18.76% Dodge - 25.82% Parry - 17.9% HP - 13975 Armor - 13246 Defense - 505 *Note, all stats are UNBUFFED Eternium Greathelm (16 Defense Rating and 17 Dodge Rating) +3 12 Stam sockets Barbed Chocker of Discipline Warbringer Shoulders (13 Dodge Rating) +2 12 stam sockets Devilshark Cape (12 Agility) Vindicator's Hauberk (150 HP) Bracers of the Green Fortress (12 stamina) Warbringer Handguards (15 Agility) Crimson Girdle of the Indomitable +2 12 stamina sockets Wrynn Dynasty Greaves (30 stamina 10 Agility) +3 12 stamina sockets Boots of Elusion (12 Stamina) Band of Impenetrable Defenses Violet Signet of the Great Protector Moroes' Lucky Pocket Watch Dabiri's Enigma Xavian Stiletto Crest of the Sha'tar (12 Stamina) +2 12 stamina sockets The Sun Eater Dps Gear (These stats vary with the spec you are. Currently, the warrior is prot spec..therefore not having as high of stats as possible. Attack Power - 1058 Hit - 10.78% Crit - 20.43% Overlords Helmet of Second Flight (34 attack power 16 hit rating) +2 8 hit gems and +1 6 hit gem Barbed Choker Cloak of the Inciter Chestplate of A'dal Marshal's Plate Bracers Rune Engraved Belt Legguards of Shattered Hand Kaylaan's Signet Ravenclaw Band Bladesfist Breath The Decapitator *Blue indicates the blues...Indigo indicates the epics. Like i mentioned, i didn't have the chance to work on my dps gear like i wish, but it is still made up with some decent gear. If you have any questions / offers feel free to send me an email nick_n_16@ or send me a message through one of the following.. AIM - nickn8806 - nick_n_16@ - southern_rebel_8806@

Account for Sale

Free power Leveling

Account Information
    hello, I am willing to do Free power Leveling on WoW accounts, i am an experienced player who has played every race and class, i will do any class and any race, and any server. If you want me to level you please e-mail me at dylan_legendary@ or i do not like to level traded accounts because people might think i will steal the account but it is your choice. thanx

Account for Sale

65 BE paladin

Account Information
    WTT 65 BE paladin. US PvP. offer on here please, if i like i will email you

Account for Sale

Sellling LVL 91 HAS 87 MAGE DT DONE

Account Information
    Add me in for details cooldude_4eva12@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Orc Hunter US PVP or a 68 Human Mage US PVP!!!!!!!

Account Information
    Hey im looking to trade a 70 orc Hunter flying mount all BC gear mostly blues and kara keyed xfer down till june 13th or a 68 human mage 540+ fire dmg 680+ gold on hand all of the quests after nagrand still to do, he is 3ish bars from 69 and fully rested to 70! I'm looking fora 60+ BE rogue on a PvP US server or a Rogue, Mage, Warrior 67+ of any race on a US Pvp server! Aim is ravegod999 or jsut repost here ty.

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS 60 NE Rogue 6/8 Bloodfang EU PvE

Account Information
    WTT/WTS Level 60 Night Elf Female Rogue 6/8 Bloodfang Tier 2 (missing helm and boots) EU PvE (pct is up) Looking for 55+ Warlock / Mage Either leave message here, or email me at nelfrogue@

Account for Sale

Selling Ownage Level 101 Rune pure!!!!

Account Information
    Hi guys, im selling an amazing level 101 rune pure with 91 att 99 str 91 mage 88 hp 52 pray 83 range 44 def rune pure! Im looking for runescape gp offers. My email is Buzzyboyyyy@ or aim is Buzzyb0y

Account for Sale

WTT my 60 male BE pally for any other class 60+

Account Information
    Hey all, paladin just isn't the class for me. They are insane but i dont want to become an endgame healer. I am looking for any class except a priest, unless her level is a sufficient amount higher then mine. The character must be horde, and be char transferrable. Character has a badass name, great rep and i got him to 60 in under 9 days played Currently on epic mount quest, have some of the mats...so lets get our trade on

Account for Sale

Level 70 Undead Rogue, Maelstrom EU

Account Information
    Looking to sell my level 70 undead rogue on The Maelstrom Eu, (PVP) Its ready for transfer anytime but there isnt any paid time on it atm so i cant show you in-game. i do have an armory link though. Rogue has flying mount, around 500g and high end epics/blues If your interested add me , [email protected] Im only looking for offers over £170, as i got the account at level 60 for £200

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.