Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    `**_-=~ Level 124 (((INSANE))) Runescape account!!! ~=-_**`

Account Information
    My AIM screen name is vVcHrIsVv118. You can even message me on messenger at rs2scripts@, and lastly you can Email me at vVchrisVv118@comcast. THIS WAY WE CAN TALK WAY EASIER AND NEGOTIATE A PRICE. I WILL LET THIS AMAZING ACCOUNT GO FOR JUST 750.00 ONLY 650.00 IF YOU MESSAGE ME TONIGHT!!! Item wise this amazing account, Shelpnl, comes with dragon medium helmet, dragon chain, dragon l, 10/10 crystal shield (better and cooler looking then dsquare), and a whip! over 20m just listed here! 6 skill capes with way too many stats to list close to 99! Almost every stat 70+ and anyway you look at it your the best at what you can do make millions easy. Also dont forget the 99 fletching 90-99 magic which equals millions by the hour. I'm also ranked top 100 in several stats so you know that I've been playing for awhile! EVERY QUEST COMPLETED. OWN THE DUEL ARENA. *** WARNING *** This account will attract accesive amounts of noobs begging you for a piece of the 100's of millions you'll have, you may run out of ignore slots on your friends list, I am not responsible in any way. Here's a link to some images, 99 attack 99 strength 99 defence 99 hitpoints 99 fletching 90-99 magic 80-89 range 80-89 prayer 85 slayer 78 herblore 80-89 woodcutting 80-89 cooking 70-79 firemaking CLOSE TO 2000 grand total in stats!!! 8) Paypal only please and I will log on to show you the account. MESSAGE ME NOW!

Account for Sale

WTS epic shadowpriest

Account Information
    WTS 70 UD pvp us transferrable shadowpriest with excellent shadow gear, and a decent healing set. Shadow gear includes frozen shadowweave set , among other epics and lvl 70 blues. 375 tailor, exalted with aldor and can make many epic patterns. Any questions and for more information, please contact me at Fantom555@aol , or Fantom555 on AIM Current offer is $300 (email me first, as I am usually not on aim) Thanks!

Account for Sale

WTT 70 shaman for 60+ warlock/rogue!

Account Information
    I have a70 orc shaman for trade, US normal server currently elemenatal, with 500 spell dmg for more info cotact me on Aim: Kakashiownsu

Account for Sale

WTT lvl66[H] mage| lvl43[T] druid (US)pvp

Account Information
    Im wanting to trade my wow account which has a lvl 43 tauren druid and 66 human mage and other low lvl toons. Willing to trade for sony psp(With 1gb memrory card) or other wow account with 65+ char on (US/OCEANIC) servers. If interested email me at jc_022@ or aim meroko435

Account for Sale

buying a runescape pure str for a lvl 76 file

Account Information
    i want a pure str with 60 str and hardly any attack ill swap it for my lvl 76 with nice stats and ill put 300k on the account post here if ur interested

Account for Sale

BUYIN RUNESCAPE ACC FOR 10M

Account Information
    Hi, im buyin a rs2 acc for 10m...post ur accs plz and ill get back to them asap!!!

Account for Sale

sell runescape account

Account Information
    selling a runescape account lvl 89 for 1.5m only cash msgg me gil_luis123@

Account for Sale

Selling a lvl 51 Troll Mage PVP Server for rs or game card..

Account Information
    Selling a lvl 51 Troll Mage PVP Server for rs or game card.. add Skrimich@ if interested.

Account for Sale

Wtt 70ud rogue, 62lock,and 53 druid same account.

Account Information
    Looking for most offers.70udmale rogue few epics,mostly blue.flying mount.transfers are up.62orcLock epic mount.

Account for Sale

WWT Priest70+Hunter70+Rogue62 for UD Rogue EU PVP

Account Information
    I want to trade away my Priest, Hunter and Rogue for a UD Rogue well-geared. They are all on pvp realms. Priest: I got nice healing gear; good blues, kara epics and tailoring epics. Around 1100 healing 6% crit, etc. The damage gear is not that good, but i guess its above average. Epic flying mount Epic mount Not transferable Human Male PVP realm Hunter: This charr has just dang 70 so the gear is mostly lvl 60 epics, like Strikers(2.5), Dragonstalkers, and some BC blues. Regular flying mount. Epic Mount. Transferable. Dwarf male. PVP realm. Rogue: Full marshal + field marshal gear, epic daggers. Epic Mount Transferable. Gnome Male PVP realm What i want! I want a 70 rogue( UNDEAD ) with good gear attunment to heroics and love you is a big+. I forgot alot of things i guess, if you want more questions replay or add me to xxespenxx@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.