Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 mage for a 70 shaman ally

Account Information
    hi i looking to trade my mage US for a ally shaman thats also 70 aim-kram1124 email bladde309@

Account for Sale

WTT Either 70 Warrior or 64 Priest PVE

Account Information
    Topic says most of it. both are PVE, Priest Xfer is down until first of July, Warrior is down until end of July. Both have play time up right now. Currently warrior is DPS spec'd (Fury). Priest is currently shadow. What I am looking for: BE Pally. Plain and simple. for the warrior I would like 69 or 70. for the priest I would like 55+. Spec doesn't matter, neither does PvP or PvE. Would like for the xfer to be up, that would be nice. I would be willing to trade both, but the Pally would have to be amazingly nice. I will consider others, Please no Priests, Warrior, Hunter, or ANY Alliance. I am looking strictly for Horde. Some of the gear: Warrior has best tanking gear avail Pre-Raid. He has 13k unbuffed Hp when spec'd prot aswell as 12.3k Armor and 498 defence rating. DPS Spec he has approx 9.6k hp and can maintain 450+ DPS. Has Epic Bracers from Moroes. Epic ground and regular flying. Priest is nothing special right now. Heals well when spec'd right, dps's hard when spec'd right. Instance Blue's and some greens. Very good to start with. Contact me on or Email. bdbc86@ Priest also comes with a 43 Shammy on a PVP server.

Account for Sale

Selling Very Good Level 91 Account, Trusted.

Account Information
    In Game Name: O Il Pk Il O (o il pk il o) Combat Statistics: 76 Attack, 82 Strength, 60 Defence, 52 Prayer, 82 Magic, 67 Range. Major Quests Finished: Desert Treasure , Monkey Madness , Most Of Recipe For Disaster (Addy Gloves), And Lots More. Other Information: Got Fighter Torso, Very Good Pker, Popular Person On Runescape. I Am Looking For Runescape Cash, Or Good Item Offers For My Pure As I Have Just Quit The 91 Recentley.

Account for Sale

Selling FFXI account Server:Asura Galka sam65 and much more!

Account Information
    Hello i'd like to sell my FFXI account.A galka on asura rank 6 SAM65 SMN52 COR47 WAR45 BST40 NIN37 ( utsusemi ni and ichi ) PUP31 BLU31 MNK30 DRK27 DRG25 WHM25. I have a Haubergon a potent belt a chivalrous chain and amemet mantle + all my RSE and a full corsair gear.E-mail:[email protected] cya

Account for Sale

selling level 91 runescape account for 25-30 dollars !!!!!!!

Account Information
    atack = 75 str = 78 almost 79 defence = 71 almost 72 range = 48 prayer = 46 mage = 60 great f*****g deal 25 dollars for a leval 91 account f**k thats cheap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Account for Sale

wtt lvl65 rogue for a warrior/mage/druid horde side

Account Information
    hi all i want to trademy lvl 65 roogue for warrior/mage/warlock/druid horde side my rogue has proffs= minning 325 and jc it that is low skilled gold= 186g no epic 12 blueitems riding epic mount it is sub specced if u are intested add me on [email protected] willing to trade horde lvl 65+ nearly any class but would like one of the one i said

Account for Sale

WTS 2 WoW accounts, lvl 70 epiced out on both.

Account Information
    2 separate accounts. First: 70 Priest, ALL epic DPS gear and Healing gear (2 different sets). On the same account there is a 60 paly and 60 priest. So 3 chars total. The 70 has epic flying mount and again ALL epic gear (best pre-SC). Second: 70 Warrior, ALL epic Tankin, DPS and ARENA gear (multiple sets, resist sets aswell - epic-). On the same account there is a 60 paly, 60 warrior, 60 mage. The 70 has epic flying mount and again ALL epic gear (best pre-SC) If interested further please contact me at HehZurcFraiere on AIM. Please ONLY contact if you have a budget of $1000 per account (at the least). Don't waste my time and I won't waste yours. Gold available: between 1-10k, based on how much extra you want to pay.

Account for Sale

Buying ALL RS2 GOLD!!!

Account Information
    Buying all runescape 2 gold. We buy gold by the millions. The more you sell the more we buy for. 1m-3 dollars. 25m-80 dollars. 50m+ is 4 dollars a mil. We send money through Paypal or Western Union. The more you trade the less your fee is going to be when we send money. There is no limit to the ammount of gold we buy. The way we trade is you give us the gold we pay in less than 3 minutes after gold is in our possession, if we do not pay in less than 3 minutes we double our payment. Another way we can trade is if you want to sell 50m, you give us 5m we give you the money for 5m. We repeat this until we have our full 50m. Aim- MMOgold4you email- MMOgold4you@ Website under construction, we are a new company that does your dirty work: making gold!

Account for Sale

WTT Lvl 108 Runescape ~ $$$ For IRL, Or Wow ~ Offer Look

Account Information
    Recovery Known No bank pin Full torags No hammers 1.6-1.7mil D square 1.1-1.3mil Abby Whip 1.6-1.8mil 2.2mil cash + More ^^ Taking wow ~ Note: If you offer $ money order only ~ over 16 trades, talk by phone add my aim mikeruiz2k7

Account for Sale

Selling 2200 gold,Warcraft

Account Information
    Now selling 2200 gold in World of Warcraft. This is an option for PVE and RP servers. The gold is purchased by you and you make a character on the server where the gold resides. You then,after receiving gold, do a server move with the gold and character to your server of choice. The price for this 2200g is 135.00 US. Once you have paid for the character transfer,you will only have 160.00 is 2200g. Which, if i am correct, is 100.00+ per 1000 on most servers and 140+ on some,saving a minimum of 40.00 and up to 100.00+ Paypal Verified or Postal Money order. If you have any questions, drop a post.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.