Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    >>wtt 70 epic druid, epic rogue,warrior same accountp>
    Account Information
    account includes a 70 druid and a kara/gruuls guild he has a few 70 epix and the rest high level blues. the rogue has 1 epic sword and the rest high level blues and the warrior with all blues is easy to level up. I am willing to listen to all offers. riise_7@ p/s i want this to be a perminent trade so secret question/pass will be excganged aslong with email for the acount with be changed . ty any more questions please dont hesisate Eu account pvp server

Account for Sale

level 67 runescape account for sale pretty cheap

Account Information
    any buyers i do not mind any prices... da account name is rokker930

Account for Sale

WTT 63 hunter

Account Information
    full rested have not played in about 2 months i just bought time on the account to see what all i had on the account.heward_69@ is where i can be reached leave a contact name and what you have for trade and i will get back with you.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Undead Rogue - Medivh for Mage Alliance on PVP

Account Information
    As the title says I wanna switch over my 70 UD rogue on MEdivh horde, his xfer is not up but he has epic mount, flying mount, kara keyed, like 1000g of enchants and gems. Rogue is at 1244ap 22.71% crit, 120 hit not bad gear but not the greatest. I have secret question and word, this account was registered in january. I am looking to xfer a 70 rogue to alliance on Bleeding Hollow, so feel free to e-mail me at morvix@mind-candy or PM me, thanks!

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 69 Tauren Shaman US PvP xfer is up

Account Information
    I want to trade my lvl 69 Tauren Shaman, US, PvP, xfer is up. AIM - Norris13189 - Norris13189@ Email - Norris13189@

Account for Sale

WTT 2 Steam accounts for Glider key

Account Information
    I have 2 steam accounts with Counter-strike 1.6 on them, although they ARE VAC banned, you can still play on plenty of servers for a lot of fun.

Account for Sale

AWILL1325@ IS A SCAMMER!!!!!!!

Account Information
    yes this guy is a pixel hungry scamemr he stole some yellow pixels off me, don't get scammed by him! [img=://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5585/scammeddr6.png]

Account for Sale

WTT LEVEL 70 UD WARLOCK WITH EPIC FLYING MOUNT 4 UD 70 ROGUE

Account Information
    level 70 warlock with 915 plus spell damage VERY GOOD gear, lock is on EU PVP server, has all the pvp mounts and an epic flying mount the red one, it also has 42k honor account also has a level 60 gnome mage with good 60 gear. i want a level 70 undead rogue for my lock with equal gear on an EU PVP SERVER horde only

Account for Sale

selling amazing runescape pures 5 of em.

Account Information
    a lvl 50 with 73 range a lvl 63 with 86 str and 60 attack hits often a 29 29 with dds take that times 4 =complete ownage. a lvl 66 pure mage lvl 89 mage=tele block=ownage a lvl 43 with 61 mage=ownage against all except ranges but owns all in non membs a lvl 78 rune pure lvl 40 def lvl 70 attack and lvl90 str add me on tmacrocks@ i never go first to avoid scamming.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Gnome Rogue US PVE Xfer is up!

Account Information
    I am selling my 70 Gnome Rogue with excellent gear, hes been through Kara/Magtheridon/Gruuls and has ventured into SSC. He has around 500g with a bank alt with a good amount of enchanting mats and many other items. Has flying mount and Talbuk mount from Kurenai exalted. He is currently the Rogue of all the rogues on its current server and always tops the meters in raid encounters. For an amory link contact me on aim//email djtiesto4life/akura_espana@/michael.liebana@ I am willing to show the character in game for those interested in the account.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.