Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    ***WTT 70 MAGE FOR WARRIOR/PRIEST ASAP~!

Account Information
    WTT 70 mage for any lvl 64+ warrior or priest MUST BE ALLIANCE PVP/PVE SERVER AIM shortplyr769

Account for Sale

Selling 2 pure runescape accounts

Account Information
    Hello everybody, I sell 2 runescape accounts. Pure range: no combat lvls only range lvl 85 Pure magic: no combat lvls and magic lvl 80 I only accept paypal money. And I want atleast 40 dollar (USD) Are you interested? mail me: mark-visser@ paypal account: mark-visser@ Greetz, Mark ps:please no scammers, when you are 1 I will report you.

Account for Sale

WTS / WTT 1100 + DAMAGE, 28% CRIT Alliance Mage

Account Information
    - Mage 70! PVE SERVER. - This account has 160+ days played time and is available for server transfer immediately. - This is probably the best geared mage on my server and should be the best on nearly any server that exists. There is not much more gear blizzard has in game presently that could improve the damage this mage can do. I will be including a ctprofile in this post so you can check the gear I currently have on. - ://ctprofiles/5354056 - Human Female Mage, Level 70 - 1050-1100 + damage, 27-28% spell crit depending on your spec !Not buffed! - 375 Tailoring, Herb 375, First Aid 375, Cooking 365, Fishing 200 - 300+ g - 2 primal mooncloth bags and full bank access - Heroic badge FR gear 2-3 pieces, 270 FR Unbuffed. - Stamina gear included for High King Maulgar mage tanking and PVP - Some tier 4, other 70 epics, 500 arena points, 10 k honor points. - Contact me at Rachelle.23@ for anymore information or if your interested. - I'm mainly interested in a sale. This went for 500$ on Ebay but the auctions always get canceled. -This is not a scam nor will I fall victim to a one, if you submit a email to me with a bid on what you would like to pay for this I will be talking with you in emails some and hopefully your PayPal verified because I am. If I receive a payment from you I will be checking that it's not a stolen card through your credit card company and the process may take up to 2-3 days. - I'm open to any bids starting at 200$. - As for a trade I'm interested in a shadow priest or warlock with 800+ damage and full shadow-weave set and many epics horde side pve. I have some friends playing horde and if I continue to play this is the only place I would like to presently. - Thank You for taking a look and have a nice day.

Account for Sale

WTT 3 ACCOUTS FOR ONE 70 LvL Eu

Account Information
    1:Be Hunter lvl 56 with many 30+ alts 700g money,4 normal mounts,TBC Ativated game time:23 May 2:Ud Rogue 54lvl about 50g,normal mount Tbc Not Activated, game time:12th June 3:Tr Rogue 62lvl almost 63 1 and half bars,Epic mount,Good gear,60 epics coupple,65g money game time:6th July Looking For any LvL 70! Which have much game time left! Such A Good Gear Shaman,Warrior would be nice but taking all Offers Post here informations and i add you if im intrested

Account for Sale

WTT 65 hunter for 60+ Mage

Account Information
    account with 65 hunter 55 pala and 42 shaman on bronze dragonflight server wishing to trade accounts with an account with a 60+ mage preferabley on a pvp server. 65 hunter has leatherworking and skinning which are at a reasonably low lvl, he has a combination of epixx greens and blues, epixx contain rhok'delar and some of the zg hunter set. the spec of him is marksmanship (43/21) and will come with gold to respec and give you a starting boost to playing the char.

Account for Sale

Account Information
    account with 65 hunter 55 pala and 42 shaman on bronze dragonflight server wishing to trade accounts with an account with a 60+ mage preferabley on a pvp server. 65 hunter has leatherworking and skinning which are at a reasonably low lvl, he has a combination of epixx greens and blues, epixx contain rhok'delar and some of the zg hunter set. the spec of him is marksmanship (43/21) and will come with gold to respec and give you a starting boost to playing the char.

Account for Sale

Account Information

Account for Sale

selling a lvl 82 and a 35 pure

Account Information
    hey i am selling a 82 guy and a 35 pure 82 stats are 60 att 74 str 63 def 64 range 49 prayer 46 magic 29 rc 70 hp 45 crafting 55 mining 43 smithing 59 cooking n fishing 55 fm 75 wc..............and the 35 pure stats are 40 hp 9 str 1 def 48 range 35 magic 14 prayer 50 wc i only want rs cash for these email me at black_knight_872@ [/img]

Account for Sale

(((((((((((((((wtt 70 rogue))))))))))))))))

Account Information
    I AM LOOKIING 2 TRADE MY 70 rogue pvp xferable in good guild kara attuned with kara epics i am lookign for a good prest pvp pve ally haord idc mudt be 70 kara attuned and have flying mount will not take any other offers my sn is tim p eats fresh

Account for Sale

WTB !! Buying Horde MAGE or WARLOCK lvl 60+ !!!

Account Information
    Looking to buy a mage or warlock on US PvP realms at least level 60. Not looking for a well geared character. Contact me on AIM "imyounggun" or email me littleschreck@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.