Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS Lvl 70 Undead Mage CHEAP!!!!!

Account Information
    I am done with the World of Warcraft and I am looking to sell my account. It is a level 70 Undead Mage. His armory link is ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Hakkar&n=Cryptman He has his flying mount epic land mount and about 35 gold. His is a great character to start your level 70 quests. I am the OO of the account and have all the info for the account. If you have any questions I will be more then willing to answer. The Transfer is UP and the account it paid through May 17th. Please email me with any questions at npetro1@optonline. Thank you very much.

Account for Sale

Ill Trade a Steam Account for a BE 40 + or anyone 60+

Account Information
    I got a Steam account with Cs Source ,counterstrike 1.6 , Condition zero. Aim: xxsoccrsk8t27xx

Account for Sale

WTT 70 ROGUE pvp US (A) for DRUID 68+

Account Information
    Wtt a lvl 70 rogue with kara attune and 4/5 assasination gear. good enchants also, want to trade for a druid lvl 68+ must be alliance and on a pvp server and US

Account for Sale

WTT 70 BLOOD ELF PALADIN ON US PVP SERVER

Account Information
    Wanting to trade my 70 blood elf paladin with decked with 65+ blues and 1 piece of tier 4, flying mount, epic ground mount. Character also has 260 gold. Looking for a horde shammy on us pvp server. Will take other reasonable offers. My email is chikinboy03@ .

Account for Sale

wtt lvl70warlock

Account Information
    Hey i want to trade my lvl70 orc warlock for priest mage hunter rogue pally. Looking for horde but might take allis my aim is crazypolak369. The characters can be 68+ and my guy is on pvp with xfer up. If you dont have aim you can email me maciek63@comcast.

Account for Sale

WTT NE rogue and Human pala for warlock in pvp server EU

Account Information
    I have a 70 NE rogue and a 64 human pala and im interested in trading them both for a 65+ warlock ( ally side ) in pvp server or tarren mil server (preferable) if u interested : LuisSantos_457@

Account for Sale

WTS WOW account with lvl 70 orc warrior on pvp server +more!

Account Information
    Quiting WOW and selling my account. This account has a lvl 70 orc warrior with lunar crescent and pvp gear. Account also has lvl 61 human rogue/lvl 61 human pally/lvl 60 NE warrior/lvl 60 human warrior all in pvp realms (US)...If you have any questions email me at picky-pickle@ or add me on if you have it.

Account for Sale

My runescape account got banned... looking for some Advice

Account Information

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT wow 2x account US realm

Account Information
    First account got a lvl 70 Undead priest well geared(general lvl 70 gear belt,feet,back and wirst and 3/5 HWL lvl 70) 19k honor already go see armory.worldofwarcraft name is Amaroc ,lvl61 NE warrior and a lvl 48 undead warlock Second account got a lvl70 Undead warrior (general lvl 70 gear belt,feet,back and wirst and 5/5 lvl 70 HWL gear) also well geared name is Ghostk if you want to see on armory.worldofwarcraft and a lvl 61 undead rogue whit 8 pre BC epic i would like to trade both account for a lvl70 Undead warlock on PvP realm or just sale both account AIM sylvain0404 email Sylvain140286@

Account for Sale

WTT or WTS 70 Horde ghunter with kara epics

Account Information
    I want to trade a horde hunter for any class and race, character must have time spent into character like mine, I have all heroic keys and k eyed for SSC and almost Tk, transfer is almost up like 1 week, have all info etc. contact me through messenegr goldenagent@ or aim Smistaken or email at steve_tennesse@ i will ink armory etc, if u need or more info thanks!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.