Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    selling lvl 84 rs account!!

Account Information
    i am selling my lvl 84 runescape account....if you would like to buy him add 1972novadude in the game(this is my noob account that i collect money with) i am looking to sell him for around 1-2mil if i can..... he has really good stats......str:65 att:30 def: 75 range:67 mage:77 smithing:76 mining: 79 and so on....he has really good stats and he has no black marks on him at all....he also has over 2mil in items if i remember right... he has full rune....he has black (g) and a ton more items i just listed these 2 to show that he is not poor.....thank you and happy BIDDING!!! highest bidder gets the accout.....also i will give u password once you pay half then i will give you username.....just so that ur not trying to scam me out of an account.....leave your RS gold amounts on here so that i know how much you would like to buy for...thank you and good luck he's nothin but an ownage!! haha

Account for Sale

RuneScape Lvl 108 account with 99 str for sale!

Account Information
    Watch This Video for more details, ://youtube/watch?v=3OMPBIGkQHY -

Account for Sale

WTT 66 Orc Warlock/63 Warrior for 66+ Alliance Warrior/Rogue

Account Information
    Must be pvp transferable. My Warlock is and the warrior needs around 10 more weeks. AIM:CarloOoZz

Account for Sale

WTS 70 SHADOWPRIEST

Account Information
    WTS an UD shadowpriest on us pvp server with transfer up. Has frozen shadowweave among lvl 70 blues and kara epics. Please email at Fantom555@aol for more information if you are interested. I am looking for $225+

Account for Sale

WTT DRUID Kara/Gruuls Epics, Epic Flying Mount

Account Information
    Wanting to trade my Druid, Curently Resto with 1023 +Healing. Has T4 Gloves, Best Healing Leather Helm in game. And some other Epics. Also has some epics in his Feral Set if you want to spec him that way. The rest is 70 blues. 1700 AP in resto spec. Has Epic Flying Mount, Epic Ground Mount. 375 Transmute Master 375 Herbalism All Heroic Keys except Thrallmar Looking for Horde PVP: Mage , Warlock Msg me on Aim: Friskyy

Account for Sale

WTS 70 EPIC HOLY PRIEST +1700 HEALING!!

Account Information
    As title says, also has every heroic key, flying mount and 650 +dmg set of gear. Email at Fantom555@aol for info or offers

Account for Sale

WTB wow account

Account Information
    looking for any lvl acc 40+ i dont have much $$ so i dono my 2 accounts jjust got hacked so i dono aim me at gogogoANA email = bloodnightmail@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 EPIC DRUID, 70 EPIC ROGUE, 66 warrior

Account Information
    account includes a 70 druid and a kara/gruuls guild he has a few 70 epix and the rest high level blues. the rogue has 1 epic sword and the rest high level blues and the warrior with all blues is easy to level up. I am willing to listen to all offers. riise_7@ if you have any more questions please dont hesisate Eu account pvp server alliance

Account for Sale

WTS dwarf priest

Account Information
    WTS my dwarf priest who is on an eu pvp server. He has really nice healing gear around 1400+ healing.. Couple of kara epics... For more info or offers msg me at smantoniou@

Account for Sale

selling range/mage pure 89 range 94 mage

Account Information
    the name says it all i want 7-8mill for it but u give cash first.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.