Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT epic taruen druid

Account Information
    WTT druid this druid is got a full epic set of healing items, over +1200 healing and over 100 mp5. as in EVERYTHING the druid is wearing is epic. alchemist stone and 2 other epic healing trinkets. nightstaff of the everliving off nightbane. etc. has still got a complete blue feral set and quite alot of epic feral items. 375 alchemy 390 herbilism revered with all factions to allow you to enter all heroics. kara and SSC attuned. ready to transfer has 3/5 gladiator gear and is currently the 1st/2nd best geared druid on the server.(probably first) also one the highest ranking druids in arena of the battlegroup. will come with a team with rating over 1900 in 2v2(this is a new battlegroup so the ratings are lower then usual, 1900+ will get place you top 25 in 2v2 top 10 in 3v3 and top 2/3 in 5v5) this is on an EU server. looking for all sorts of offers but dont want another druid

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Rogue - Undead - Medivh PVE *kara keyed flying mount*

Account Information
    Hey guys, I am looking to switch to a pvp server mage, thus I will need to sell this account to purchase the power leveling of that account. This account has a level 70 undead rogue on it. The rogue has 1122AP/ 23.75% crit, and 120 or 7.5% hit rating. He is keyed to kara and is in a big pvp guild, his xfer will be up in a month. He has around 1000g in enchants and gems, he is all pvp atm so no gold on the account. Has 1000 arena points, at around 5k honor at the moment. Account has both cd keys for normal and the burning crusade, I have secret question and secret word, the account has only been active since January. Billing is paid up until the 11th of June. I am only asking 200 dollars for this account. You can reply here or send me an e-mail at jeff@webchartmd Thanks, Jeff

Account for Sale

Trade Private Torrent websites

Account Information
    Well I Have 150 invites for demonoid, before I go on, if you have a new account, demonoid will not let you make invites ultile u have atleast 7 to 10 GB uploaded or if you pay. Well I have created a list of all the good pivate torrent websites I can find, some may be non private or repeted. So if u got account for any websites listed at the bottom and want a account for demonoid, email me. Email: robcheema@ Wish List: To be memebr of: dctorrents desitorrents torrent leech torrent damage revolutiontt supertorrents iptorrents pisexy torrent bytes scs, blackcats demonoid oink torrentleech Torrentbytes TorrentLeech leechbits.org filelist acc torrentleech revolutiontt bitme torrentdamage pisexy torrent bytes scs blackcats torrent leech torrent damage revolutiontt supertorrents iptorrents BITME OiNK TIOTI superleech ://joost ://virb filemp3.org bitmetv.org mma-tracker t-leech,revolutiontt t-dammage desitorrents supertorrents iptorrents demonoid x264 blackcats pisexy blackcats torrentbytes sceenaccess filebits filemp3 oink torrentbits wildbytes thedvdclub.org bitme bitmetv filelist thor swebits dididave torrentbytes torrent-damage torrentbytes supertorrents blackcat games ipsexy tv torrents sceneaccess bitsoup bitnation AussieTorrents Diwana BitMeTv. animersion audionews swedvdr finbytes sct ftn demonoid potuk filelist swebits leechbits oink hdbits nordic-t torrentleech torrent-damage bitgamer x264 digital hive tvtorrents bitme Torrentz Orb Design / Torrent Site Status Football Torrents X264 Torrent Spy Mininova ISO hunt Bitme HDBits (Lost HDTV) Torrent Box Supertorrents Torrent Valley Demonoid Pirate Bay Torrent-Damage Torrent Leech Bitenova Bolywood Torrents (Bwtorrents) Desi Torrents Independent Desi Releasers (idesir) IM Torrents Aradi Tracker BitmeTV TV Torrents Titanium Torrents BitSoup Pianosheets OiNK Music-Vid Kraytracker Seedler Open-bits Legaltorrents Music-Vid Bitme Demonoid Torrentit | Torrentleech TV Torrents Torrent-Damage BwTorrents BitmeTV Aradi Tracker I may Have more.

Account for Sale

wtt 70priest

Account Information
    i have a 70 priest (A) with BC blues and epic ground mount and flying mount.I have two 60 rogue and warrior and i have other chars looking for hoarde AIM:ecbtigers3

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS: UD 70 Warlock on a PVP server

Account Information
    I have a UD warlock on a PVP server, has a bunch of epics from arena'ing and karazhan. My character has gruul/mag experience and has 3 epic ground mounts and a flying mount. Open for all offers. hit me up on AIM: Teamtouge25

Account for Sale

SELL RICH LVL 86 RUNESCAPE ACC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Account Information
    COMBAT STATS... 70 ATT 70 STR 68 DEF 51 PRAY 69 HITS 55 MAGE 52 RANGE THIS ACC HAS... GREEN PHAT X 1 SANTA HAT X 1 BLUE H'WEEN MASK X 1 ABYSSAL WHIP X 1 OBSIDIAN SHIELD X 1 INFINITY BOOTS X 1 SARA D' HIDE AND SARA COIF X 1 EACH PLUS MANY OTHER ITEMS please post offers i DO NOT sell items individually i DO NOT sell acc apart from items you MUST buy acc WITH items thank you very much name is baka laka 90 aim is gerominmo please IM so i can send you in-game screenshot of character =]

Account for Sale

WTS 2 LVL 70's one account!! ---EPICS---

Account Information
    I am selling both my level 70 troll priest and blood elf paladin on the PvP server of US Azgalor. The priest was my main so has a lot more and better gear than the paladin as she just got to level 70. Both Characters have transfers avaliable if you would like (25 dollars will come down in price if this is a major issue). Priest- Level 70 Troll Male (11 end game epics on him) Is keyed for ALL heroics and Kara. 375 Enchanter/369 Tailor Paladin- Level 70 Blood Elf Female (3 end game epics on her) 375 Miner/359 Blacksmith (Armorsmith Speced) Other- 2-3 other characters 20-30 level Gear- ://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gearjd8.png Characters- ://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=charey3.png Any questions other than what I posted please email me jbsollers25@ and if you wish to AIM me my screen name is jbsollers25 or me jbsollers25@ (I will have it up all day so leave a message I will get back to you when I can)

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 68 warrior

Account Information
    WTT lvl 68 warrrior with pre bc epics has aq mounts and a lvl 61 druid for a lvl 70 mage

Account for Sale

Selling rune pure , tank ranger

Account Information
    Combat 86: attack : 74 def : 45 str : 85 prayer: 43 Combat: 42 attack: 40 def: 1 str : 48 ranged:60 hitpoints : 52 prayer: 2 Combat: 80 attack : 70 str: 65 def: 50 ranged : 78 hitpoints: 72 magic: 81 prayer:44 If you want one of this char post here and leave e-mail adress , pm me and tell me your offer. I prefer RS gold

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 70 ud rogue us pvp for....

Account Information
    mage or druid. it is full of blues and has a flying mount. aim:fishkbass :fivestar_24@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.