Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS lvl 60 ne male warrior

Account Information
    i ahve a night elf warrior at lvl 60. with epic pvp spaulders. a good epic 2 handed axe, and 400g. my account also has a lvl 48 druid and some other lowbies in the 19s. email me here at s-hale@comcast for a price your willing to offer me and/or questions you need answered.

Account for Sale

WTS: 70 Druid / 42 Rouge/ 42 BE pally/19 twink+more US PVP

Account Information
    I am selling my Account that contains a 70 tauren druid , 42 blood elf pally, 42 orc rouge, 19 twink rogue, 25mage-priest, 34 lock 22 shaman ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ DRUID All blue feral and resto gear, flying mount , 5 epic riding mounts, and around 50g Kara Keyed with 5 kara EPICS. Also has revered rep with all heroic factions except thrallmar!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Email me with a resonible offer or questions at sickbro121@ Thanks, Brad ~Paypal only~

Account for Sale

wtt 50 draeni shaman for pally/mage/warrior/hunter/rouge

Account Information
    wtt lvl 50 draeni for 55+ male ally/horde pally/mage/warrior/hunter/rouge( rouge must be undead NE or bloodelf)

Account for Sale

selling runescape accounts

Account Information
    i have a lvl 58,38,62and 2 new accounts iv just started (pures) lvl 6 and 19 if you are interested in any accounts please add me on or send me a e-mail ([email protected]) GranTy

Account for Sale

WTB[H] Warrior/rogue us PvP

Account Information
    Im looking to buy a Horde Warrior/Rogue, with good gear atleast all blues with epic weapons preferably. But will accept lower offers. Needs to be horde, us pvp with xfer avail. I am paypal verfied. Aim:Gaming444 Email:Gamer4156@aol

Account for Sale

Want level 50+ alliance shaman / priest! EU

Account Information
    Offering a 61 rogue (alliance), 62 priest (horde) and 59 shaman (horde) Email me at: [email protected]

Account for Sale

WTS 66 NE WARRIOR AND 69 NE HUNTER..2 ACC'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Account Information
    i want to quit wow so i need to sell my acc's to move on to bigger and better things in my life. lol. i have a 66 ne warrior that has GREAT gear. lotta epics and the rest blues. has an epic mount and decent amount of gold on it. high first aide. ill show in game if youd like... i also have a 68 almost 69 ne hunter that has lotta good pets and epic mount. good gear mostly blues. some gold. if you have further questions hit me on aim or email me .... AIM: wskxpatsun EMAIL: wskxpatsun@aol

Account for Sale

WTS 60 BE Hunter / Bloodscalp

Account Information
    This auction is for a 60 BE Male Hunter on the Bloodscalp PVP server. Comes fully geared, with 336 gold and much more. Asking 350...verified paypal only plz.. Plz email me at xexllama@ with any questions. Thanks!

Account for Sale

WTT 60 Female NE Druid on PvP Server

Account Information
    Looking to trade a 60 female NE druid on a pvp server. She has her epic mount, is currently unspecced, and has her transfer up. I am primarily looking for a either a warrior(male) or shaman(male), although all offers will be considered. If you are interested or have questions, please email me at KellenLawson@

Account for Sale

Amazing offer you cant miss out lvl 65 priest + loads of fre

Account Information
    WTS 65 Priest (dorf) / 60 Hunter (Nelf) / 60 Mage (Human) 65 dorf Priest is in a mixture of tier 1-2 and aq armor + new items from the BC has an epic mount and a AQ mount (pirest has 800g on him) 60 elf Hunter is in a mixture of tier 1 and blue items has an epic mount and a rok del long bow for easy lvling in the BC 60 gnome Mage is in a mixing of blues and has an epic mount This account from today has 30 days paid for and is BC active I wanna sell these quick so i'm willing to sell all these for £200 (paypal pref) or ill Trade all 3 toons for 1 70 priest only on the alliance EU please add me to or send me an e-mail for more info cheers and if you do buy this amazing offer ill give you a lord of the rings online account for free ill even mail you the game Email me or add me to so we can talk this is an offer you cant miss out on even if you wanna sell it on for more money i want a quick sale Very quick sale so plz get in contact : macca188799@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.