Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    ~SELLING~ WoW 70 Warlock (Bloodelf /M) Accnt! + EXTRAS!

Account Information
    Hello All, Currently selling a World Of Warcraft Account. ! A MUST SEE ! 70 warlock bloodelf,63 hunter,60 rogue. + many extras. Over 350+ played hours worth of account. ------------------------------------------------- ~Main Character: LvL 70 Bloodelf Male Warlock. Black hair/long style/spiked/fair skin. Will send pic for interested Qs. ~Server: Mug'thol - Horde.(PvP Realm) ~Main Chr' Info: This Warlock is brand new, Male Bloodelf. I personally leveled him from 0-70 in 15 days played (Game time /played). No power leveling sites touched this account. Nor' have i ever even given the password to the account to in-game guildies. Character does have an epic (Blue) BE mount. Along with the new (Silver) Bat FLYING mount. + many random extra mounts. Warlock is currently specced affliction(UA)+shadowburn specced, for grinding/face melting/ and pvp goodness. Gear is the best BC has to offer outside of Kara loot. To name a few, robe is oblivion set fully gemed with HP,cape is epic 70 PvP general,have all BC +spell damage trinkets. Chr' also is tailoring(369)/enchanting(229). He has the epic shadoweave shoulders made +++8 pre-made peices of shadoweave cloth in bank rdy to be tailored.Second sight mission helm,all gear is gemed with +12 hp or spell damage. To put it bluntly, with the current gear you can max his HPs to 12k. Or change gear out to get close to 900 + shadow damage. I usually ran with 11k Hps / 812 + shadow damage on normal pvp,daily ventures. But i have MANY! replacement gears for him, honestly a replacement for ever peice of gear. To much gear to list, but i will go into extreme detail for interested Q's. With my playstyle i stacked Hp/spell damage for pvp. So my 12k hp set has all +12hp gems, you can opt' to always change them. Currently have Mana wraith sword main hand, with necros off hand. many wands, staffs, trinkets, EVERYTHING. Lock is Keyed for Kara, and has the rep to get keyed for heroic Thrallmar,+ many more. Lock Is a Scyrer rep,revered. Bank is full of extras,full 18 slotted bags (Which he can make via tailoring). I willnot list an armory profile due to the accnt being closed, and the simple fact that you can change the gear out so dramaticly ( YEA locks lol) that it would be pointless unless i did a *general* all around gear showing. BUT* i will open the account back up for the buyer, and give him a extreme breakdown of gear, and all the side chrs for the buyer. Also an armory link to prove,and pics. ---------------------------------------------------------- ~ALT Chr's ~ LVL 63 Night Elf /Male, hunter ~ Server: Bleeding Hollow, Alliance. (pvp) ~Info: Chr used to be my main for 1 + year, his gear is complete epics, with hunter quest bow/staff,etc. Has some BC gear, i leveled him to 63 ~ then the guild moved to horde on mug'thol, thus the bloodelf warlock was born, you get the idea. To many extras,rep,mounts,gear,bank items to list, i assure you. Will give a extreme breakdown of th egear for the buyer, but we all know how many epics we replaced leveling in BC so Has completed his illidari Ap trinket though so you can rest easy lol. ----------------------------------------------------- ~2nd Alt Chr' ~LvL 60 Human / Male, Rogue ~Server: Bleeding Hollow, Alliance. (pvp) Was my first game chr' and 1st to 60, so his rep,gear, and everything are great. What can i say its a rogue, ready to go to 70, and CloS casters, lol. j/k ~the account also has OVER 7 chrs between bleeding hollow, and mug'thol that are over level 30. Shaman,BE pally, priest,2 mages, many. so if you ever get bored your halfway to 70 already with another class. ~Also have a *Twink* BE lvl 17 1/2 hunter male, on Mug'thol. Was my side project. Gear is great. Ready to be completed. * his pet is the ONLY death ravenger you can obtain ingame at that level, yes i has to walk from silvermoon to the Dreani starter island as a bloodelf, and tame it lol. ------------------------------------------------------------- ~ This account has well over 350+ played hours between the chrs. It's been active since the game went public. Only recently closed due to not enough time to play. ------------------------------------------------------------- ~Personal: Many ask this so i'll answer now. I quit playing due to starting a new business, and no longer have the time to invest in the game. I am 26 years old, so the account chr's were always represented with a mature nature. Also all chracters are in a good standing between all severs. -------------------------------------------------------------- ~I will go the extra mile to sell this account to a great buyer, if you see fit. I have no problem activating the account (Via game card, not my CC ;P) for a in-game meeting, if you choose. I'll meet you in-game with the main chr's, alls you have to do is make alts or something on the same server to inspect them. **(This will require me re-installing the game, so i will only do it for the buyer, I had to uninstall to resist playing) You will not be dissappointed with this account, and i assure you will love having a bloodelf warlock. Plus the extra toons. ------------------------------------------------------------ ~PRICE: Asking $750.00 US, for this account.Feel free to send your offer in though. ~Payments will be done via Paypal only. So do not try asking for an alternative, i will work with you to prove this account, so i will not budge on the paypal payment. ~Msg me Via:*****With your offer, and Q's****** Beachtroy@aol Synshouse@ Note: The paypal E-mail is completely different for account purposes. Will be given out only to the buyer. PLEASE NOTE: Send your offers to the listed Emails titled "Reply WoW buyer" or something of that nature so my junkmail blocker wont delete it. You will get this account, the secret question answer, + to the buyer we will change the account email to yours, so you can change all account login info. Also i will give my *Personal* cell # to the buyer, so all account transactions go smoothly.

Account for Sale

SELLING LVL 126 15M LOOK

Account Information
    [​IMG]

Account for Sale

selling lvl 61 ranger pure with 83 range pics stats l@@k 5m

Account Information
    hi i am selling alvl 62 ranger pure with 83 ranger if u want to buy email me at spartic4n@aol

Account for Sale

WTT 66 UD Priest for [A] Mage!

Account Information
    i have a 66 UD priest (transferable, currently on Dunemaul US PVP), and im looking for a 66+ alliance mage US PVP that is transferable

Account for Sale

WTT a 65 Rogue for a Shaman, Priest, or Warlock

Account Information
    WTT a 65 Undead Rogue for a shaman, priest, or warlock that is 60+.. My rogue is transferable and on a PvE server. Go ahead and email me at "crimson160@" for questions or inquires about my character. Thank you very much

Account for Sale

WTS FOUR DIGIT STEAM ACCOUNT

Account Information
    Hello all. I'm selling a four digit steam account (0:0:3X2X). The account includes CS 1.6, CZ, CS: Source, HL2: Source, and many other games! Also has CAL-main proof! I can prove in-game. I am verified. Email me at thefunkz@ or IM me at thefunkz

Account for Sale

selling rs2 amazing range/mage pure rs cash or f2p items.

Account Information
    i am currently selling a range/mage combo range-89 mage-94 i will not go first and will not accept real cash and will not give the username except to the buyer and i.m me at tmacrocks@. i am not gonna show what i want yet since it tends to be alot less then what i could sell for.

Account for Sale

WTT a 70 Alliance rogue for a 70 alliance/horde Shaman

Account Information
    I have a decently geared Rogue with the tier 1 BS'ing mace, wanting a lvl 70 shammy. AIM frankdatank711 msg me

Account for Sale

FREE WOW GLIDING

Account Information
    What the title says. Im basically just free gliding for now to get some rep. Ill do any levels. 1-10 10-20 20-30 30-40 40-50 50-60 60-70 Or anything in between. I can glide during any time, if you would like to play the character for a little while or another character on the account just let me know and i can stop the process If you would like to be glided please contact me via aim or email I preffer AIM since im on it more often. AIM: ioioiioiioio Email: Vitalik_2@ Thanks

Account for Sale

FREE WOW GLIDING

Account Information
    What the title says. Im basically just free gliding for now to get some rep. Ill do any levels. 1-10 10-20 20-30 30-40 40-50 50-60 60-70 Or anything in between. I can glide during any time, if you would like to play the character for a little while or another character on the account just let me know and i can stop the process If you would like to be glided please contact me via aim or email I preffer AIM since im on it more often. AIM: ioioiioiioio Email: Vitalik_2@ Thank you

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.