Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 61 EU human mage

Account Information
    Im willing to trade my lvl 61 human mage on EU server Stormrage for nearly anykind of char, must be male btw and +lvl 59: Troll hunter, shaman, warrior or mage UD warrior, mage, rogue Human warrior, paladin, mage NE hunter (can be female too) Must be EU server! Must have +35g Must have gear Must have mount 8)

Account for Sale

WTS 5 Digit Steam Account

Account Information
    Selling a 5 digit steam account 0:1:27XXX. It has: Half Life 1 Half Life 1 Mods (Day of Defeat, Blue Shift etc) Counter-Strike 1.6 Half Life 2 Counter-Strike Source Day Of Defeat Source It is IN GOOD STANDING with VAC and not banned from any leagues or server in the whole world. The account has never been cheated on either. Bid away.

Account for Sale

WTT LvL 70 Tauren Warrior For UD / BE Priest

Account Information
    As the title say, i WTT my warrior... i got all the info. He is on EU Server Equip: Got all Blu Equip, a set for pvp and one for tanking (9k hp, 27 crit, 7k armor with fury set / 10k hp 11k armor with tank set, unbuffed!) Talent: Now is Fury specced, but i got enaught gold to respec PCT: pct is up Mount: Got 3 Epic Land (TALBUK!!) and the Normal Flying Mount Guild: I'm in a good guild, they make lot of istances. Key: I'm Kara Attuned, and got some key for eroics Profession: Mining is 225, and started blacksmithing now (65) First Aid 375 Reputation: i'm Honored with most of the faction, exalted with The Mag'har, and revered with Keeper of time Contact me on : Emanueleorfanelli@ PRIEST Must be like my warrior (AND LVL 70, not wanna start questing again!), or better ^_^, want him male, on eu server, pct is not to be up, but must be up SOON... don't care about wich server tipe... pve is ok too contact me for more detailed info.

Account for Sale

WTB WoW EU PvP 60+ Priest - Alliance Xfer up.

Account Information
    I want to buy a 60+ priest, any race, with transfer available from a European PvP server. Reply here or PM on these forums.

Account for Sale

WTT 68Druid[H] and 62Hunter[A] for 70Druid[A]

Account Information
    i have a lvl 68 Tauren Druid and on a second account a 62 Nightelf hunter both are on PVE Windrunner... looking for a 70 druid or a 70 warrior must be US with xfers up willing to trade 2 for 1 US ONLY!!!

Account for Sale

WTT PVP 64 gnome lock for a PVP +60 HORDE

Account Information
    no female horde plz lock is mostly demology there is a 45 female NE warrior and a 39 female human rouge in total between the 3 characters it comes 2 110 gold 80 on the lock 20 on the warrior and 10 on the rouge, but ive been saving most of my rouges money on my lock 4 her mount aim:chiblue26 e-mail: fairview247@

Account for Sale

WTS lvl 70 Rogue, Mage and lvl 60 priest

Account Information
    WTS epic lvl 70 undead Rogue and lvl 70 Bloodelf mage both characters are on Bloodfeather EU server and transfer will be up in july also a lvl 60 undead preist on Al akir transfer ready looking for fast sell so looking for atleast £180 leave ur contact details here plz, or email. thanks.

Account for Sale

wtt wow us account for a RUNESCAPE account

Account Information
    i would like 2 trade my wow acount with a runescape account lvl 20+ email me at slrdar@aol or just post here

Account for Sale

WTT [A] 70 warlock [H] 68 Hunter and [50] Warrior

Account Information
    The warlock is a gnome on a pvp server and has regular flying mount, epic ground mount, and well geared BC blues. This account can be viewed from the Armory. Professions are 375 herbalism and 284 Alchemy. The Hunter is orc also on a pvp server with epic ground mount and 660g. Currently has BC blues and proffesions are mining and engineering, both around 250. The warrior is undead also on pvp server with regular ground mount and full plate armor. Transfer is up on all characters and they are on the same account. I will trade both for a VERY well geared rouge on a pvp server with epic flying or can trade just one of them, will also consider druid or mage. Please message me on AIM: False Stranger or send me an e-mail at FalseStranger@aim leave a message with Server name, character name, and a good time to reach you at. I will also consider offers of any alliance hunters, shamans, and paladins that are well geared and have something unique to them. I prefer if the characters are alliance and on a pvp server with xfer

Account for Sale

sell 3 runescape accounts!

Account Information
    hi iam selling 3 runescape accounts for rs2 cash or items i got 2 pures one named dutch pr0man it is a lvl 63 account with almost 83 ranger 52 pray.... name: Thep20 it is a lvl 82 10def pure with 92 str he is perfect for pking .... olso selling a main cb 93 name: kpiiiiiipk 80 def and some other we can talk about the price ..... u can pm me here or on patrickgelhever@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.