Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS lvl 70 Druid EU Al'Akir

Account Information
    Hello, I want to sell my (feral) druid on one of the most balanced and competitive servers on euro side. The character has loads of epics ( ://ctprofiles/666876 for all the gear) and is attuned to every instance (all heroics, karazhan and SSC). I also have loads of potions, gems, herbs and ores on this character and one bank alt and offcourse the character also has a flying mount. ://armory.wow-europe/#character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Wizza is the profile link from blizzard in case you dont trust everything i wrote I've always been a member of a very good raiding guild and the character is well known on the server. Feel free to post your bids here, but if you mail me your bids (guusvmierlo@) you probably get an answer faster. Cheers.

Account for Sale

WTT [A] 70 HUMAN WARRIOR *EPIC TANKING/DPS GEAR* SCREENSHOTS

Account Information
    Ok, first of all I have a 70 Human Warrior that is on a PVE server and XFER IS UP! It has a great tanking gear as well as a nice dps gear as well! anyways here is the link for more about the warrior: ://.#/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/506282/an/0/page/0#506282 you can contact me through AIM at: Indigenouz1

Account for Sale

WTT Rogue, Priest and Shaman, all 60+, for alliance mage!

Account Information
    Offering my PvP Rogue (NE), Priest (UD) and Shaman (Orc) for an alliance mage, pref human or dranei, level 58+. Contact me at: [email protected]

Account for Sale

WTS 70lvl Warrior EU Skullcrusher PVP

Account Information
    I'am selling 70lvl Troll warrior based on fury: fury gear: ://ctprofiles/3792273 also it has good tanking gear, some tanking epics from Karazhan: tanking gear: ://ctprofiles/5343666 Attuned to heroic modes: shat'ar, cenarion expedition, violet eye, tharlmar, karazhan. Has 2 epic mounts and the fastest (280%) flying mount. Professions Mining 375 and Blacksmithing (axesmith) 369 and good blue and epic recipes (epic Dirge, Steelgrip Gountlets). this account has two alts 41lvl Shaman and 31lvl Mage. account is active till 4th of June. you can also check it on armoury ://armory.wow-europe/?#search.xml?searchQuery=Nafnafas&searchType=characters Character can be transfered. I am original acc owner. STARTING PRICE 220eur contacts - email: [email protected] ; : Rikitikichik

Account for Sale

WTT LVL 70 EPIC PALADIN EU PVP FOR any class pref rogue tho

Account Information
    heyim trading my epic geared paladin with 1400 healing bonus healing pala :p if you want more specific info aim me at jimmysteynen@ whole day online

Account for Sale

WTT 65 hunter for any 40+ horde PVP US

Account Information
    US PVE, level 65, 200g on hand, NE Hunter Alliance PVE, level 65 cat pet with great stats/skills, epic mount, dual axe of the legion , great socketted items, blue gun, rest is great outland greens. Beastmastery/marksmanship for aimed shot and improved hunters mark, Mining/Jewelcrafting, First aid max'ed. Im looking for any PVP US horde char 40+

Account for Sale

WTT LVL 70 EPIC PALADIN EU PVP FOR any class pref rogue tho

Account Information
    heyim trading my epic geared paladin with 1400 healing bonus healing pala :p if you want more specific info aim me at jimmysteynen@

Account for Sale

Selling a druid lvl 60

Account Information
    OK my druid have some nice gears is a lvl 60 ready for outland, i would like to you offer me some money sendding me a email to nandycubus@ and you can ask me all the question you want.

Account for Sale

WTT NE Rogue (PVE)

Account Information
    My Rogue has about 400(ish) gold and has his flying mount along with his epic ground mount. My gear is pretty good, consisting of NO greens and one (70) epic. He has very good reputation on the (pve) server he is currently on, and if you decide you want to change realms, his transfer is up and ready. What I want: Blood Elf Pally (prefer female lvls 52+) Draenei shammy (lvls 52+) gnome rogue (with equal or better gear to mine)/mage (lvl 70 ONLY) ANY HORDE Rogue, Mage, or Hunter (I dont care what kind of server your character is on as long as it's US) I WILL ENTERTAIN ALL OFFERS SO FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME. How to contact me: AIM:acherasover Email/: acherasover@ I have not traded accounts before but I will try to assure you I am legit by showing you in-game and all that good stuff. I have all the info you need to know except I forgot the SQA but will change the email so access to the account after traded is impossible. I am not here to waste your time, so don't waste mine. Thanks in advance.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 LOCK[H] for 70 HUNTER or PRIEST [A]

Account Information
    WTT 70 ORC warlock for a [A] HUNTER or [A]PRIEST US PVP or PVE XFERABLE I CAN SHOW YOU ON MY SERVER IF NEEDED hes sitting in the orc starting town WTT my 70 warlock for a equally geared priest(shadow gear also) or a hunter my 70 warlock -1050+ spell dmg -all heroic keys -SSC key -mag quest done -pots already made( shadow power/4 flasks etc.) -flying mount/epic reg mount -revered with almost every faction that im not exalted with( revered with consortium) -375 Jewelcrafting ( almost every rare design, only missing 2 # designs -375 tailoring( shadowcloth, have 2/3 frozen shadoweave, already have 13 shadowcloth made for vest) -60 orc warrior also on the account LOOKING FOR: hunter or Priest ALLIANCE US PVP XFERABLE -i will need to see an armory when you contact me. -keyed to at least most of the heroics+kara -rep grinded for the basic factions in outlands Basically I dont want a fresh 70 as mine is not -Gear to equal my own - Useful professions also maxxed or VERY close REP AND GEAR NO FRESH 70's and I dont want to see lots of green gear >_< CONTACT VIA PM's AIM OR EMAIL aim: insanegenius99 email: insanegenius16@

#1 Games, 11/15/13
    Last edited by a moderator: 10/23/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.