Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTB 65+ mage or rogue US realm

Account Information
    Looking to buy a 65+ mage or rogue, or both if on the same account (preffered.) email me at smeefus@ with ur char levels, details on items/gold they have and their alts. paying well.

Account for Sale

WTS my 60 undead rogue, 60 tauren druid on a pve server

Account Information
    rogue with pretty decent gear, full tier2 and some other epic, druid are with okay lv 60 blue gear. they are on US pve server, and both are transferable. i will start with 100US, accept paypal only, send me email if interest, dinohin@168city, or AIM at hinada911

Account for Sale

WTS 60 NE Rogue

Account Information
    I have no more time to play World of Warcraft, and have decided to sell one of my accounts. Account is TBC Enabled. This contains a 60 NE Rogue on the PvP server Firetree. The account has one month game time still on it. Link to the WoW Armory is: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Firetree&n=Silentelf Currently taking serious offers. Contact me: bala_scott@ AIM: sbala8810 If you buy account, you will receive : CD Key for original WoW and TBC, Account name and password.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Humn Pally & 57 NE rogue for BE Pally/mage or UD mage

Account Information
    I'm willing to trade my pally and rogue for BE pally or mage or undead mage, I prefer males but will consider females, Pally got almost 1000g and 1000+ healing gear and decent retro and tanking gear if you choose to respec. He is also attuned to kara and i got only 2 keys left for the heroic instances, got regular flying mount of course. Professions are 329 enchanter/375 miner. Rogue also geared pretty well with some blues and got a little over 100g, alchemy and herb are at 300. Both characters are on same realm and it's PvE and transfer is available. Not looking for specific gear or something but of course would like to trade for lvl 70 but may consider others depending on other factors also PVP realm would be nice as well. One more note, ANY 67+ BE pally = instant trade!!! Yes I'm that desperate for a BE pally, please email if i missed any info you wanted to know. Email is : neji.777@ Thank you

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS 70 epiced out Pally/rogue (looking for shaman)

Account Information
    aim = frankdatank711 lvl 70 pally: Revered with Every TBC fraction SSC and Kara attuned EPIC FLYING MOUNT!!!! 374 Enchanting 375 Mining Gear: Bracer: ://wowhead/?item=28512 Gloves: ://wowhead/?item=29065 L: ://wowhead/?item=28751 Boots: ://wowhead/?item=28569 Belt: ://wowhead/?item=28567 Wep: ://wowhead/?item=29175 Shield: ://wowhead/?item=29267 Chest: ://wowhead/?item=28735 Neck: ://wowhead/?item=28609 Shoulder: ://wowhead/?item=28666 Head: ://wowhead/?item=27790 Got 2200 arena points unspent and about 1k gold just sitting around with a bunch of items in bank. lvl 70 Rogue: Revered with CE, Lower city Flying Mount 350 BS 375 Alchemy Wep: ://wowhead/?item=28437 Got about 130g just sitting around, lost of primals in bank, Great pvp'r almost have the second mace ://wowhead/?item=28438

Account for Sale

RS Selling lv 95 runescape account 70 defense ~ $ On Sale $

Account Information
    95 combat, stats following 76 attack 84 strength 70 defence 71 ranged 68 magic 52 prayer 79 health 61 agility This account is a forums mod on sal's realm of runescape so you might have people pming you about that. It's best just to ignore this or turn you private chat on to FRIENDS. This account has been veiwed a little above average and if you are one of those people that likes being pure, since I planned on selling this account about a month ago I took the courtesy of staying at 70 defense for low combat. Some of the following quests people might be looking at for completion~ Desert treasure regicide dragon slayer heroes quest horror from the deep lost city monkey madness recipe for disaster roving elves fremmenik trials fremmenik isles I dunno maybe you want it or not it has some holiday items, most of the new ones, also a yo-yo and a rubber chicken and it has the 'glass wall' special mime emote. well thats a breif summary. I'll be willing to sell it for 5million rs gps. I was originaly thinking around 9m for p2p but i'm just making an f2p pure now so lucky you guys 8) it's all good. 1/10 blackmarks. * Got hacked and I don't know what happened but after I got it back it had a blackmark -_- *

Account for Sale

WTT FFXI account 75 SMN 75 RDM 75 BLU

Account Information
    WTT 75 SMN 75 RDM 75 BLU 75 for a RNG 70+ on any server. Perferbaly Kujata I can provide pics contact me at Taurenlover@

Account for Sale

WTS 70 UD MAGE - DALVENGYR - PVP - TRANSFERABLE - 1 OWNER

Account Information
    Will transfer WoW Key, BC Key, and Account to highest bidder. Mage is decked out in great gear from the Expansion, has tons of unspent honor and tokens. Transfer to any server of your choosing and you can change the name. Post bids here or e-mail bradsalyers@ if you are interested in buying it out. Thanks.

Account for Sale

WTB: FFXI char shiva,any lvl just need to be 100+3 any craft

Account Information
    Ok im only need a char with 100+3 any craft preferably: Goldsmithing, clothcraft , woodworking I dont care about item ( except use for crafting ), level,race,rank,expantion pack,etc. Shiva Server and have to be US version The cheapest possoble ^^ email me : multi_print@

Account for Sale

WWT MAGE FOR DRUID!!! OR ALLIANCE CHAR

Account Information
    WHAT I HAVE: ........................................................................................ Class: Mage Level: 65 Race: Undead proffesions: Mining almost 375, jewlcrafting 204 Gold: 700g+ Server: Ahn'quiraj pvp server (EU) Transfer: Not sure how to check Mount's: epic undead warhorse, epic pvp raptor Other charcters: 43 night elf hunter Expansions: The burning crusade Payed Time: Yes Blizzard Warnings: None ............................................................................................ WHAT I WANT: ............................................................................................. Class: Druid Level: 60-70 Race: Night elf, Will accept tauren too but pref NE Proffessions: Any Gold: 350+ Server: PvP or normal server (EU) Or (US) Transfer: Yes Mounts: Atleast epic mount training Other charcters: Any or none Expansions: Burning crusade Payed Time: Yes Blizzard Warnings: None so if you used Bots or anything illegal to blizzard i dnt want your account.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.