Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS 70 NIGHT ELF ROGUE ILLIDAN ALLIANCE PVP *LOADED*

Account Information
    World of Warcraft 70 Night Elf Rogue Selling a level 70 Night Elf Rogue on the Illidan Server (PvP). Server transfers are UP. -Flying mount -Kharazan Key When payment is received, I will send an email to you with the account name, password, recoverys, email and CD Key. GEAR ://ctprofiles/5339779 I only accept Paypal payments. AIM: FeuerY2k email: feuer2k@ Feel free to contact me for questions/offers. Disclaimer: If you are bidding on, inquiring about, or viewing this auction you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. This auction is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on this character and acquiring items. All references to 'the character' and/or 'the account' are indicative of my time spent on leveling the aforementioned character. You are bidding on my time leveling for this account. Said account remains the property of Blizzard. You will not 'OWN' the account, for it belongs to Blizzard. The only thing you are bidding on is the game and time I have invested into the account. All characters, items, in-game currency, and anything else associated with this auction will remain the property of Blizzard. By bidding on, inquiring about, or viewing this auction you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property ofBlizzard Entertainment. This auction is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on these characters and acquiring items. All references to 'the character', 'the account', Character types (ie, 'Warrior', 'Main', 'Alternate/alt') and/or 'items', Gold are indicative of my time spent playing these characters. Before bidding on my auction you must read and agree to Blizzard's EULA located at: ://worldofwarcraft/legal/eula.html All title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to World of Warcraft are owned by Blizzard Entertainment and its licensors. This auction is not for said rights or intellectual property but is a compensation for time and effort invested personally outside the game. All items related in this auction will remain the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. By viewing OR bidding on this account you assert that you are in no way affiliated or employed with Blizzard Entertainment.

Account for Sale

WTS LVL 70 Paladin and Priest (HORDE) !!!!EPICS!!!!

Account Information
    I am selling both my level 70 troll priest and blood elf paladin on the PvP server of Azgalor. The priest was my main so has a lot more and better gear than the paladin as she just got to level 70. Both Characters have transfers avaliable if you would like (25 dollars will come down in price if this is a major issue). Priest- Level 70 Troll Male (11 end game epics on him) Is keyed for ALL heroics and Kara. 375 Enchanter/369 Tailor Paladin- Level 70 Blood Elf Female (3 end game epics on her) 375 Miner/352 Jewelcrafter Other- 2-3 other characters 20-30 level Gear- ://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gearjd8.png Characters- ://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=charey3.png Any questions other than what I posted please email me jbsollers25@ and if you wish to AIM me my screen name is jbsollers25 or jbsollers25@ (I will have it up all day so leave a message I will get back to you when I can) Only serious offers please (Looking for around 750 dollars but willing to take offers)

Account for Sale

67 rogue + (70 warlock)

Account Information
    WTT 67 rogue and 70 warlock for Mage Requirements for mage: - min. lvl 68 - decent gear- quest blues you get during 61 - 70 are OK - neutral/ok reputation on the server (other players) - prefer UD - EU PvP server - profs: gotta have 2/2 profs. .at least one ACTIVE (LW, BS, Alc, JC, Ench, Tailor, Engi) .one PASSIVE (mining, herba, skinner) .atleast 315 skill with both What would make it more likely for me to trade your acc. with mine? - If you are Undead - If you are level 70 - If you have kara pre Q done - If you have good gear (blue or better) - If you have profs over skill 330 - being on the server Magtheridon EU My chars: Rogue: Turalyon EU PvE - Name: Woodwhisper - good gear, blues, greenies, combat fist sepcc - got lvl 68 / 69 fists for use, they are with the alt - epic NE mount - 286 elemental leatherworker / 357 skinner - more than 200g (some on the alt) - lvl 40 alt w/ Chestguard of the Dark Stalker (69, blue, leather, chest) - haven't started at Kara pre Q Warlock: Neptulon EU PvP Name: Priceless - Affliciton specc - got bank with cool name, Financial w/ ful tux + more than 700g - 359 Tailor / 375 mining Note: - some of mye friends logged in on this char and did something not I nor the server can forgive - would consider changing server... - poor gear / zero mount, but eligible to use regular flying mount - Revered with Scryers - Good rep with other Outland factions - at last part of Kara pre Q (Black Morass) talk to GM and you might get gear back, had ful 70 blue + Sepllstrike Pants w/ sockets worth ~250g other: - got some random chars at different servers, Ahn'Qiraj (level 24) Magtheridon (level 16 BE hunter) - BTW Hunter got rare albino bat from Tirisfal Glades (Ressan the Needler) , not given a name yet ___________________________________________________________ contact me: schwanitz9@

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Orc Hunter w/ Epic Flying Mount

Account Information
    US PvP Orc Hunter! 5/5 Beast Lord set fully socketed and enchanted 8/8 Tier 2 in the bank + a lot of epics Exaulted with Mad'gar and have epic talbuk ground mount! Keyed to all heroics! Some Karazhan epics Wolf sniper rifle and more! for more information and offers please msg me on aim at kuwait02! thanks!

Account for Sale

WTB undead warlock US PVP!!

Account Information
    Hi im interested on a undead warlock, dont have to have an exelent gear or to much money, it can be tranfereable or if it is on Bleeding hollow much better. if u are interested on sell me please contact me at :s4gr4v@ if u dont have just send me an e-mail is the same thing, i have a wow account so if u want we can talk in wow and i can take a look of the character. Thanks.

Account for Sale

WTT LVL 70 EPIC PALADIN ON EU FROSTMANE PVP FOR ANY CLASS

Account Information
    hey iwanna trde this imbah healing pala for an other clas eu aim me at jimmysteynen@ whole day and night online

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Druid and 67 Rogue

Account Information
    I am selling two different accounts. I am the original owner and as I am moving and will not have time to play anymore they need to go. I have spent alot of time on both characters. The first is a lvl 70 night elf druid, shes got really great gear, specced feral, also tranferable if nessesary. The second character is a lvl 67 night elf rogue. Still has some of his tier gear back from the old end gamer days. subletly specced, transferable as well. The female alliance druid comes with a cross mount :Swift white steed and also has 900+ gold Flight form has already been purchased Skills are: alchemy(150+) enchanting (350+) also has the elementals deck: Maelstrom along with some old epix from the end gaming days b4 BC like stormrage and such. The rogue has 800+ gold and was used mostly in pvp but has alot of endgame gear as well. He can tear it up in arenas and bgs with someone that knows how to play a rogue or someone that wants to learn. Both accounts are transferable If you have any questions or would like to know more specific information please email me at anytime. I would like the druid to go for around 350 and the rogue about 250. Both toons are on the whisperwind pve server. I am not selling the characters themselves. Both characters are property of Blizzard Entertainment. I am however, selling the time spent lvling and gearing these two accounts. If you would like to know more pls email me at totokiba@ Photos are available as well. Good luck to you!

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 62 Dwarf Warrior (server transfer available)

Account Information
    Hey I am wanting to trade my level 62(almost 63 and fully rested) Dwarf Warrior on the server Wildhammer, although he IS available for server transfers. His gear consists of quest and instance greens/blues, a Myrmidon's Signet epic ring and a Krol Blade. I am mainly looking for either a 58+ Alliance priest or a 58+ Alliance rogue. Will also consider trading for a druid. I am not the original owner of the account although I have had it for over a year, so you don't have to worry about me recalling the account after trade.

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 66 Orc shaman account EU servers Bloodscalp

Account Information
    wel i want to trade my lvl 66 orc shaman with 2k g account. for a lvl 60+ rogue account Ally or Horde doesnt matter add me on for more info about my (Gear, alt chars, and twinks) boestie88@

Account for Sale

WTT EU PVE UD 70 Rogue

Account Information
    WTT My UD male rogue. Its on a pve server and transfer is ready. got regular flying mount. epix ground mount i am original owner. dont have any heroic keys yet. almoust full 70 blues. I want mage, shaman or priest the most but i wil consider other offers to. Only lvl 70., contact me on : Bigstar-general-ftw@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.