Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS account with 60lvl dwarf priest and lots of other chars

Account Information
    70 LVL epic Hunan Paladin on EU PVP realm flying mount and many attunemends HOLY PROTECTION pala with good healing gear... plz contact me at byrwn_87@ with offers...

Account for Sale

WTT 70 rogue for 70 warrior

Account Information
    US PVP Server, human. xfer up Looking for a human warrior, gnome warrior, dwarf warrior, or night elf (female) warrior (rest can be male, just male NE's look lame =/) Has to be level 70, on a US pvp server with xfer available My email is turkeyrox@ and yes that is for messenger also I will consider horde, and draenei shamans Thanks

Account for Sale

WTS lvl 60 ne male warrior, with AWSOME gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Account Information
    i ahve a 60 ne male warrior on the server runetotem (PvE). he has 400g,his regular land mount. and a very good epic 2 handed axe, epic pvp spaulders,with other very great armor euips. my warrior also has 5k honor with 81 av marks, 22wsg marks, and 8 arathi basin marks. on the account in the samer server is also a lvl 48 druid with more money on him and great gear for his lvl. mostly all blues. balance spec. and the rest are lowbies.if you look on every character in the acount and put al the money together your looking at well over 550g. im looking for atleast and offer in the 100's. if any1 is interested, or wants to make any kind of offer my email is: s-hale@comcast

Account for Sale

WTT 66 orc hunter for 65+ horde priest

Account Information
    I am looking to trade my 66 hunter for a 65+ hord priest on any US pvp server contact me at B3trayed@

Account for Sale

WTT 2 acnts 63 UDpriest&53 BE lock for67+[A]priest or pally

Account Information
    Hi, I'd like to trade my 63 UD priest for 67+ alliance priest pally or shaman -- race, gender, mounts, professions, and gear are not important. I would also add in a second account with a 53 male blood elf warlock on a US PVP server to sweeten the deal for a good account. This UD male priest has 300 ish enhanting and alchemy, several good blue items form hellfire citadel, and a regular mount. He's on a US PVE server. I need an alliance character on any US server. Thanks!

Account for Sale

WTS Level 70 UD Rogue and More

Account Information
    The following is a World of Warcraft Account, with The Burning Crusade enabled. Level 70 Male Undead Rogue - PvP Server (Demon Soul) Mounts: Green Skeletal Warhorse (100% Ground) Red Skeletal Warhorse (100% Ground) Black War Kodo (100% Ground) Whistle of the Black War Raptor (100% Ground) Horn of the Frostwolf Howler (100% Ground) Green Windrider (60% Air) Swift Yellow Windrider (280% Air) I also have a Riding Crop, which, when equipped, increases mount speed by 10%. Honor / PvP: Highest Rank Achieved: Champion Current Honor: 7956 Current Arena Points: 1234 Lifetime Honor Kills: 46262 Alterac Valley Marks of Honor: 100 Arathi Basin Marks of Honor: 43 Warsong Gulch Marks of Honor: 39 Eye of the Storm Marks of Honor: 28 Notable Items: Weapons High Warlord's Right Ripper (Level 70 Fist Weapon, 71.7 DPS) Gladiator's Left Ripper (Level 70 Fist Weapon, 88.1 DPS) High Warlord's Leather Gloves (Level 70 PvP Gloves, +2 Set Bonus) High Warlord's Leather Legguards (Level 70 PvP L, +2 Set Bonus) Latro's Shifting Sword (Level 70 Sword, 71.8 DPS) Edge of the Cosmos (Level 70 Sword, 71.7 DPS) Whispering Blade of Slaying (Level 70 Dagger, 71.8 DPS) Armor Shoulderpads of Assassination (Level 70 Rogue Dungeon Shoulders, +2 Set Bonus) Handgrips of Assassination (Level 70 Rogue Dungeon Gloves, +2 Set Bonus) Nightslayer Armor - Helmet, Chestpiece, Gloves, Bracers (4/8 - One more piece gives +10 Energy, +3 Set Bonus) Grips of the Deftness (Level 70 Kharazan Epic Gloves) Girdle of Treachery (Level 70 Kharazan Epic Belt) Other Death's Embrace (Zul'Gurub Enchant, +28 Attack Power / +12 Dodge Rating to a Leg or Head slot item) This character is not available for transfer at the moment. World of Warcraft Armory Link Other Characters Level 63 Female Night Elf Druid - PvP Server (Jaedenar) World of Warcraft Armory Link Level 61 Female Human Mage - RP-PvP Server (Ravenholdt) World of Warcraft Armory Link Level 56 Female Human Warrior - PvP Server (Scilla) World of Warcraft Armory Link These characters are all available for transfer at the moment. Please Read: The account is paid for until June 22nd, 2007 Information for Contacting me AIM: zSwifty E-Mail: zNe0z91@ If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me through one of the above modes, or by posting in this thread. Final Note Once a deal has been reached between me and the highest bidder, I will e-mail the username, password, and secret question answer to you. This will ensure that I cannot take the account back under any circumstances. Being a verified Paypal customer, I expect the money to be transfered by a verified paypal customer as well. This is simply to ensure security.

Account for Sale

selling lv 73 rune pure owns in wildy asome stats!

Account Information
    im selling a lv 73 rune pure ive been working on for about 1 year now i have completed desert treasure and have anchetns and full ghostly. he's an asome pker, and owns regular pures and others in wildy. STATS: ATT:61 STR:63 DEF:45 RANGE:73 MAGE:65 PRAY:43 HP:66 post here or contact me at stavi6@. im willing to trade accounts or i accept rs cash.

Account for Sale

WTT: 66 Ne Rogue - 65 Troll Shaman - 34 Undead Warlock EUPVE

Account Information
    Im willing to trade for : My night elf rogue (66, fully rested.) + Troll shaman(65, fully rested.) + undead warlock (34, fully rested.) My night elf rogue : has 5/8 Tier 1 (Nightslayer), TBC lvling gear (obtained from quests etc.) he also has his Epic mount, normal mount. and over 19k honor to waiste! He also has 4x16slot netherweave back eqquiped atm. ://armory.wow-europe/?[HASHTAG]#chara[/HASHTAG]...las&n=Aoanubis My Troll shaman : has TBC lvling gear, has his normal mount, and has the black war raptor (obtained by handing in 30marks of each bg: AV,AB,WSG.) but he needs the epic riding skill wich u will be able to get fast if u do some quests in TBC. ://armory.wow-europe/?[HASHTAG]#chara[/HASHTAG]...alas&n=Celthar (has his enhancement gear on there) My undead warlock : has Casual blue's, the warlock quest robe(whit +100mana on it), a blue staff whit +11shadow spell damage and +8 intelect. ://armory.wow-europe/?[HASHTAG]#chara[/HASHTAG]...halas&n=Seeken I can also show u all my characters ingame, I expect the same of u and that u have atleast some time prepaid. All of these characters are on a PVE Europe Server. IF Undead rogue im looking for should be from lvl 67-70, PVP or PVE server doesn't matter, Male. Other characters wil be talked over or AIM Contact me now! at nic_jamin@ AIM is laltrall , or plz send me an email or add me on . MAKE MY DAY U GUYS!

Account for Sale

WTT 63 UD priest for 67+ alliance priest pally shaman

Account Information
    Hi, I'd like to trade my 63 UD priest for 67+ alliance priest pally or shaman -- race, gender, mounts, professions, and gear are not important. This UD male priest has 300 ish enhanting and alchemy, several good blue items form hellfire citadel, and a regular mount. He's on a US PVE server. I need an alliance character on any US server. Thanks!

Account for Sale

WTT 70 [A] and 70 Lock [H]

Account Information
    Want to trade my 70 Dreanei Priest on Blood Furnace Kara/Gruul Epics good guild, and a 70 Undead Warlock on garithos, PM me and we can talk i want a 70 Alliance on Blood Furnace well geared or any server. Must be PVP and Xfer must be up. My priest is the Main Healer for the guild, he has 1300+ healing unbuffed and has regular flying mount, and 375 Tailoring. My Warlock just hit 70, he has blues/greens, and regular flying mount.

#1 Games, 11/15/13
    Last edited by a moderator: 10/23/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.