Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    selling pure lvl69 mage and 54 range

Account Information
    I am selling a pure account 69 mage and 54 range and it has 1 defence. Print: Note: This account doesn´t have bank pin, no blackmarks and no recovery questions. You will not be able to enter in the account before the payment since it doesn't have recovery questions... If you are interested to buy this account then add jorge_almancil@ I will tell you the nick of the account.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Female Human Warlock (PvP Trnsfrble - Epic/Flying Mt)

Account Information
    This is an awesome PvP and PvE class.. looking for legit buyers only. I'm looking for around $370 OBO and definitely #. Character information: - Demo/Affliction spec - 6K Honor Points and ton of Honor Marks - Flying Mount - Epic Riding Mount - PvP Server - Dressed in tons of blues and a few top of the line greens - Upper 500 spell dmg+ - Female and Human - Enchanting and Herbalism as professions - Maxed First Aid - Transferable May 12th, only a week. - TBC Upgraded (of course..) - 570g with 2 BoE Blues to sell Transaction information - Only accepting money via paypal - Not looking for trades. Absolutely NOT. - I do NOT give information before payment. - I would like to speak with buyer via AIM//Phone/Ventrilo before transaction occurs (so just e-mailing won't cut it). - I'm a trustworthy seller. Check my signature to verify. - Sale includes account information and the changing of e-mails to yours. Contact information: AIM: ghettorizzice : ghettorizzice@ E-mail: computerwhiz89@ (use this only if I'm not on AIM or , and leave me your screen name for either or both)

Account for Sale

WTS Level 70 Blood Elf Paladin

Account Information
    I would like to sell my account with a Level 70 BE Paladin (And a 39 Tauren Hunter). He has a flying mount and has decent pre-kara healing gear. He also of course Kara keyed. I'm really looking to sell. BUT if someone is willing to offer a Hunter or Warrior [Maybe a Mage ] on a PvP server I'd be willing to trade. I'm willing to let it go for 100-150 because of his mostly blue gear and I just don't want to play my paladin anymore. Here is my email if you would like to see my armory link and screens of the character. guitarherojesus@

Account for Sale

SeLLinG RuneScapE AccounTs

Account Information
    lvl 58 pure str lvl 50 pure range lvl 91 not pure but 83 range 60 mage ect. lvl 33 just normal account and that's it for now interested? add me on or send me a e-mail [email protected] GranTy

Account for Sale

WTT 70 ORC ROGUE , 70 TAUREN SHAMAN , 60 HUMAN PALADIN

Account Information
    Hi , i am looking to for a 70 undead/troll priest on a pvp european server which is transferable , also i am looking for a 70 Tauren Druid also on a pvp european server and finally a 60 alliance shaman. add [email protected] and we can speak. The rogue is full blue with 2 epics and the shaman has his epic flying mount , the orc rogue has a lot of pvp marks and honor a very fun charachter to play.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Gnome Warlock for 70 Gnome Rogue

Account Information
    I have a 70 gnome warlock that I would like to trade for a 70 gnome rogue. Email me at crazy_hobo_160@ for more info.

Account for Sale

Buying runescape pures!!

Account Information
    ok guys im buying runescape pures, must be below lvl 20 def, i have money and accounts for trade!

Account for Sale

WTS 70 lvl epic human paladin on EU PVP server

Account Information
    70 LVL epic Hunan Paladin on EU PVP realm many attunemends HOLY PROTECTION pala with good healing gear... epic ground mount epic ground BG mount normal flying mount plz contact me at byrwn_87@

Account for Sale

SELLING MELEE PURE AND RANGE PURE

Account Information
    LEVEL 53 RANGER PURE 77 range 64 hitpoints 1 defence 1 prayer 55 mage 40 attack 36 str level 51 melee pure 60 attack 58 strength 1 defence 1 prayer 30 mage 1 range monkey madness and lost city done !! Selling both pures for 1250k or 500k for melee and 750k for the ranger post here also e mail me at lilbill003@aim or IM me on aim at lilbill003

Account for Sale

WTT 70lvl human pala for ally 70lvl rogue,mage,warlock (eu)

Account Information
    70 LVL epic Hunan Paladin on EU PVP realm flying mount and many attunemends HOLY PROTECTION pala with good healing gear... want 70 lvl epic ALLIANCE rogue or mage or warlock... plz contact me at byrwn_87@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.