Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS 70 Hunter

Account Information
    70 Hunter PvP Server - US Xfer is Up! Geared in Bluuues, No profs sadly. I can make a ctprofile, just send me an email or we can talk on Andrewcase1337@ Bid Awai!

Account for Sale

WTT 70 orc shaman US pvp for a warrior 68+

Account Information
    hii i would like to trade my 70 shaman he is currently elemental with fine gear but i have veery good enhance gear at the bank..including "Oath keeper" with 70AP enchant on it..i have 2 epic mounts.. AND 29k HONOR....ready for transfer am not attuned for kara and dont have a flying mount..i just hit 70today but my guild really needs a warrior so am looking for UD/Tauren warrior..maybe orfc but no Trolls plz..lvl68+ us pvp send me at spunky602@

Account for Sale

WTT Level 113 imba rs account to lvl 70 WoW acc

Account Information
    Wanting to trade my lvl 113 runescape account to lvl 70 WoW account, that must be on Eu & PVP realm. Mtammin3@welho for more info

Account for Sale

~~~WTT 110 Runescape Account for WOW~~~~

Account Information
    Trading a 110 RuneScape Account for an alliance WOW character or gold. Character has not been traded before, I am the original owner of the account. At the moment the character has been cleaned of all its materials, but if I am provided with a good offer I will be willing to transfer over money, rune sets, full guthan armour, and various other items (Well over 10mil in money and items). As far as what Im looking for in the WoW account; I'm pretty open to the class and race type. I'd like the account to be mid-level to high level, have decent armor and money amounts, etc. I'm not looking for a decked out level 70. The password, recovery questions, and old passwords will be given for the RS account and in return I must receive the password, secret question, and have my email put in place for the account. I'm not looking for any problems, I've gotten bored of RuneScape and would like to start playing WoW with some friends. Contact me if you're interested, i'll be posting this on other sites as well in an attempt to get a good deal for both people. Post on here or contact me at my email. Fireonalexis@

Account for Sale

buying a runescape account!!!!

Account Information
    i am buying a combat lvl 50-60 with 60 att 60+ str with 1 def 1-34 prayer and it must have mm done and high mage would be a plus and dt but ya doesn't have to have but a plus well email me with ur acount stats and combats and how much u want for it and i will buy the one i want ty (and no 2 def pures either!) email is junior_footballstar69@hotmial bye

Account for Sale

Trading lvl 100 Runescape Character for 500G in WoW

Account Information
    I am trading a lvl 100 Runescape 2 character for 500gold in Word of Warcraft. Lvl 100 includes: almost 1400 total lvl many skills over lvl 80 lvl 100 combat over 4M in items either post, e-mail or add my if your are interested. davy_baby_7@

Account for Sale

WTB! | 55+ US PvP Horde BE Paladin

Account Information
    WTB US PvP Horde BE Paladin Level 55+ Please. pmeyer757[ remove spam bracket ]@[ remove spam bracket ]comcast aim: wannapally

Account for Sale

Trading 110 RS Acc for WOW

Account Information
    Trading a level 110 Runescape account for a WOW account/gold. 88 attack, strength, and defense, 70 prayer. 87 range and 86 mage (Can teleblock). Post if interested.

Account for Sale

WTS EPIC LVL 70 Palladin and 70 Priest

Account Information
    hi i am selling my wow account which is on a EU PvP server, the transfer on both the characters will be availabe in the begining of july. lvl 70 Blood elf Male Paladin 2 pieces of tier 4 rest of the gear lvl 70 epics + healing all gemmed out over +1400 healing awsome for arena 2 pieces of gladiator set Hammer of the naruu epic lvl 70 2hand mace Epic flying mount 375 mining 375 jewel crafting lvl 70 undead feamale priest dps gear Full epic frozen shadoweave set Full epic spellstrike set Gernerals epic bracers rest good blues holy gear 2 piece tier 3 most of tier 2 Bendiction 375 tailoring I accept payment from paypal only, if you are intrested please leave your conact details here i will contact you.

Account for Sale

Selling/Trading Runescape account for Wow account Lvl 94

Account Information
    I will trade My runescape account for a GOOD Wow account. Heres the stats [/url=://i152.photobucket/albums/s199/Pillong/untitled1.jpg] Message me

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.