Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    sell runescape lvl 101 account for rs cash or items

Account Information
    my stats: total lvl: 1294 total xp:15,815,362 Attack 84 Defence 77 Strength 82 Hitpoints 81 Ranged 63 Prayer 64 Magic 78 Cooking 70 Woodcutting 76 Fletching 54 Fishing 58 Firemaking 50 Crafting 49 Smithing 51 Mining 58 Herblore 36 Agility 39 Thieving 53 Slayer 55 Runecraft 56 Construction 50 no black marks!! just offer!!(how faster u offer how cheaper) add me on : simon-vlamings@

Account for Sale

~Bying RS2 acc 100+ cb 99 range and 94+ mage

Account Information
    Hi, i am bying an rs2 account with rl cash through paypal, not bying for rs cash, i want a 100+ cb account (i can barain if its in the 90's and meets the other requirments) with 99 range, 94+ mage, and good lvs preferably all other lvs 50+ the most i'll pay is 250$ USD so have fun selling!

Account for Sale

WTT Dwarf priest PVP 5/5 heroic for horde (EU)

Account Information
    WTT Dwarf priest PVP 5/5 heroic 1450 healing Want Horde ONLY pls with PCT up and heroics. PCT isnt up until july 19th Sad Kara farming guild Cenarion Expedition 4659/21000 Revered Honor Hold 5073/21000 Revered Lower City 8/1000 Exalted The Aldor 485/21000 Revered The Sha'tar 28/1000 Exalted Keepers of Time 8854/21000 Revered The Violet Eye 11428/12000 Honored Original owner. Expect you to be the same. CD keys, SQ/A etc etc Warlock +++++++++++ Priest +++++++++ Pally +++++++ Shaman +++++ Rogue +++ : sargonator@

Account for Sale

WTS WOW account Undead Mage lvl 70 and Undead Warlock lvl 70

Account Information
    Lvl 70 Undead Mage (male): -US pvp server,transferable to the other servers. -6 ground mounts (100%),and 1 normal flying mount (60%) -a lot of PVP marks,at least over 50 marks from all the fractions(WSG,AB,AV and Eye of Storm) (former rank 11 pvp title) and more then 800 arena points -Proffesions: =Tailoring 375 =Enchanting 335 =First Aid 370 -Some items with Arcane resistance for upcoming new dungeons (like the Black Temple) -He has epic and blue items gear,the epic ones are from Karazhan and Heroic instances -He is Karazhan attuned and more then half way for Mount Hyjal attunement -He is well geared for Karazhan,Gruul's Lair and 5 man Heroic instances -He has all the Heroic instances Keys (except from Cenarion Expedition) -He has all the attunements from Azeroth instances ,like Molten Core,Blackwing Lair,Onyxia etc. -He also has keys from doors that needs to be opened before instances like Shadow Labyrinth,Shattered Halls etc. -Reputations: =exalted and revered with all the factions in Outland (exalted with factions that gives good epic gear or trinket for Mage) =exalted with old Pvp faction (AB,AV,WSG) =revered and exalted with factions in Azeroth (like Cenarion Circle,Zandalar Tribe etc.) -He has over 1000 gold on him -All in all this Mage is more then well geared for raiding,pvp'ing or farming gold. Lvl 70 Undead Warlock (female): -US pvp server,transferable to the other servers. -2 ground mounts (100%),and 1 normal flying mount (60%) -Proffesion: =Herbalism 375 =Alchemy 375 =First Aid 375 =Fishing over 300 =Cooking over 300 -She has mostly blue gear,well enough for Karazhan and Heroic instances -Reputation: =mostly honored with the Outland factions =exalted/revered with factions in Azeroth (like Zandalar Tribe,Cenarion Circle etc.) =exalted/revered with old PVP faction (WSG,AV,AB) -She has over 2000 gold on her =Bonus lvl 43 Priest This characters are in the same account. Once payment is received via Paypal, The User name and the Password will be emailed in the next 24 hours.Secret Q/A and other Account info (like cd-keys, e-mail...) will be sent and ownership transfer will be completed as soon as paypal funds have cleared my paypal account (usually takes less than 3 days) - this is just a precautionary measure. If you want to buy this account please send me mail at funkyboj@ ,we can talk about the price,payment mathod and any other information that you want to know. funkyboj@

Account for Sale

WTS: 70 priest/70 hunter/64 Mage

Account Information
    Up for Sale only.Collectors edition account. Featuring: 70 troll priest - PvP -Kara attuned -around +1k healing -Great toon for kara 70 Orc Hunter - PvP 64 Gnome Mage - PvP Scammers need not contact me. SERIOUS buyers only. no low ballers. email - poaps@rogers aim - jf790

Account for Sale

WTT EU human mage 61!

Account Information
    I want to trade my lvl 61 human female mage and her alts (lvl 1-40) for EU horde char or NE hunter. I want: UD mage male +++++ 8) UD rogue male ++++ 8) UD priest male +++ UD warlock male + UD warrior male +++ Troll hunter male +++++ 8) Troll mage male +++ Troll shaman male +++++ 8) Troll warrior male ++ NE hunter male or female +++++ 8) Must be lvl 58+ and for me it is same if it is transferable or not. Must have mount, if lvl 60+ must have epic mount or at least epic riding skill. Mail to: miksu_kakriain@ or add to as [email protected]. Thanks!

Account for Sale

Quitting World of Warcraft!!! WTS account

Account Information
    So I am quitting World of Warcraft and need to sell off my account, This account is just an ordinary account with a couple High LVL guys, No special Tier 4, just the basics. This account is BC Activated; I can provide the Original Package for BC if you desire. The account is Home to the Following: 63 Night Elf Druid - Full Resto -All Green's and Blue's from first 3 BC dungeons (the stats over-power Tier 1 and 2) I believe i Have 1 Purple Armored Ring -Normal Mount (White Saber and Black Saber) -A Bit of Gold -Ursol's Claw (A druid specific Staff) -14 and 16 slot bags Tailoring (280) Mining (302) 52 Gnome Rogue- Assassination/Subtly -All Blue armor -Normal Mount (blue Mechanostrider) -Best two daggers barshank Shanker and Julie's Dagger for lvl 50-55 -around 20gold -all 16 slot bags Enchanting (270) Herbalism (80) 24 Draenei PVP specced Hunter -All Green's and Blue's (mostly Blue's) -Elite Wolf lvl 22 from Shadow Fang Keep -Best Sword combination for Hunter (Butcher's Sword and Cleaver) -All 14 slot bags -Around 10gold -This hunter is so good I make lvl 29's cry Leather & skinning 18 Orc Warlock PVP specced -All Greens -Imp specced -Around 4g -All 14slot Tailoring and Enchanting All these Chars are except the Warlock are on Transferable Servers I am selling this account anywhere from the $90-120 area If I were to say a base price I'd say $115 This comes with the Original BC If desired Upon Cash Reception or Tracking Number Reception i will Give you the account Name and Pass IF you want the Original BC you pay $15 Shipping money

Account for Sale

wtt 70 epic druid, 70 epic rogue, 66 warrior on same account

Account Information
    account includes a 70 druid and a kara/gruuls guild he has a few 70 epix and the rest high level blues. the rogue has 1 epic sword and the rest high level blues and the warrior with all blues is easy to level up. I am willing to listen to all offers. riise_7@ if you have any more questions please dont hesisate Eu account pvp server alliance both 70's have flying mount all have ground mounts

Account for Sale

WTS 70 UD Warlock Mug'thol PVP Kara/25man Epics

Account Information
    I am looking to sell my level 70 Horde Undeadwarlock on the Mug'thol PVP server. This charicter is Exalted with all TBC factions execpt for The keepers of time. Charicter has a great repuation on the server and amazing gear. The charicter has 975 self buffed shadow damage and has great gear and an amazing spec for raiding the new 25 man instances. The server transfer option is not useable for this charicter until May 22,2007 but Mug'thol is one of the best servers if you are looking for a PVE progession guild. I am looking to sell this charicter for around 300 dollars OBO I am also interested in trading it for Lineage 2 Items on the server Bartz here is a list of the charicters gear Helm: Voidheart Crown Necklace: Natasha's Arcane Fillament/Brooch of Hightened Potential Shoulders: Spualders Of Oblivion Cloak: Babas Cloak of Arcanistry Chest: Robes of Obilvion Bracers: Generals Silk Cuffs Spell Fire Leggings Boots: Boots of the DarkWalker Rings: Seers Signet/Sparkling Arcanite Ring/Ring of Recurrence/Violet Signet of the Archmage Trinkets: Eye Of Magtheridon/Icon of the Silver Cresent/Scryers Bloodgem/Alchemists Stone Weapon: Talon of the Tempest/Staff Of Infinite Mysteries Offhand: Orb Of the Soul Eater Wand: Nether Cores Control Rod Mount: 280% Flying mount/100% War Raptor/100% War Wolf Professions 375/375 Alchemy Elixir Master 375 Herbalism As a side note for my proffessions I have many of the new rare alchemy Recipes from TBC and I am able to make all of the old world flasks such as Titans/Supreme Power/Distilled Wisdom and on top of that I am able to make a new TBC Flask The flask of Relentless Assult which has made me a very large amount of gold. Not only is this charicters gear great for raiding but the extra items I have aquired allow you to pvp aswell. If you have any questions about this account or charicter please just ask me My is Zerosk8er160@ My AIM is Shyeah its Billy leave me a message on either of those or on here and I will get back to you in a timely manor.

Account for Sale

WTB gold on Shattered Hand us pvp server

Account Information
    heward_69@ aim - brandonpsychol thanks and i hope to hear from some of you guys.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.