Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    +++! [WTS] LvL 70 (A) WARRIOR - PVP (EU) !+++

Account Information
    Selling a level 70, well-geared warrior. DPS gear gives around 500 strength over 1200 attack power Tanking gear gives around 500 stamina (lots of block rating and defense rating + some resilliance). 2H axe - 93.2dps He's fully geared with rares for both dps and tanking. Mount + Epic Mount + Flying Mount and over 100gold cash + lots of stuff in the bank to sell. The character has never been transferred and was leveled by me, not used in farming or powerleveling - so no bad rep or anything. Asking price £190 - accepting Paypal or direct bank transfer. Thank you.

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 64 Human rogue

Account Information
    WTT lvl 64 Human rogue On Eu PVE server Gear pretty average gear mostly blue + some greens. Would like to trade for Horde character on a PvP server needs to be same lvl-ish. Not rly too fused abotu the class although a Mage, Shaman, lock, war is preferred. email me at dogbone@rock (Y)

Account for Sale

WTT/S 66 mage & Lock ( H )

Account Information
    Mage: Fully epiced out, only 2 blues which are trinkets. Has 2 epic ground mounts ( black war raptor, and frostwolf howler) has around 430 gold on him. Has 345 herb, and around 300 achl.. Warlock: No epic mount, he has mostly greens, a few blues. Nothing much to him at all. Both chars on same server. Bloodscalp US, PvP xfer up and ready. Warlock is Orc, Mage is Undead. Im will to trade for Priest, Lock, or warrior. Warrior needs to have great gear. Im willing to sell for around 230 Aim: laylw758 : hd857@comcast Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Draenei Shaman and 70 Night Elf Hunter

Account Information
    I would like to quit the game, and just wanted to see how much my account would go for. I'm pretty addicted to this game so someone please make me an offer I can't refuse. The 70 Draenei Shaman has ~1550 +Healing, and the Hunter ~2,000 Ranged Attack Power. They are both on the same server, and in the same guild. They can also both be transferred immediately. The account is paid for by a Credit Card, which will be canceled if I do quit. There are a few negatives to this account, which, if you are interested I will explain to you if you email me at: sellingmywowacc@. Thanks

Account for Sale

WTT 70 epic male human pally, pve, 61 male orc warrior pvp

Account Information
    WTT my 70 epic human male pally on PvE server, xfer is on cooldown atm, also have a 61 male orc warrior on pvp server, xfer is up on him, 2 diff accounts Im looking to trade for female Belfadin, or night elf rogue, with equally gear, and it does'nt have to be in full epics, so im not asking for the most amazing toon ever made, i will hear offers out oh and for the warrior, i am looking for female night elf druid/hunter/rogue around his level, does'nt have to have amazing gear either pallies armory: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Elune&n=Tir%C3%A2nis warriors armory: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Detheroc&n=Myland AIM: Lookout1390 email: spartans1390@

Account for Sale

wtt for a 5-6 digit steam account

Account Information
    I'm looking for an a clean 5-6 digit with just cs 1.6 preferably. Stuff I got to trade: -Guild Wars Account #1 (Just prophecies) -Guild Wars Account #2 (all three campaigns with 7 lvl 20's, a couple with 15k armor, tons of perfect items, 650k with 300k worth of ecto and shards,more to list just pm me) -World of Warcraft Frozen Throne CD key I'd also be willing to buy it. aim = xsubson1c email = xnemesis1337x@

Account for Sale

70 Undead Warlock & 66 Blood Elf Paladin

Account Information
    ============== 70 Undead Warlock ============== ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Renmazu ============== 66 Blood Elf Paladin ============== ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Crescens There is approximately 800g between all the characters The Paladin beyond the linked gear also has a full healing set with approx. 500+ healing along with a tanking set which has approximately 9.5k armor. I will be selling this account via verified paypal users only, starting at $600 for the account. once payment is received I will give the user name/password along with the cd-keys for the account. if there are any questions contact me at mwenzke17@sbcglobal

Account for Sale

LF 70(h)priest+70(h)druid pvp server transferable EU server

Account Information
    I am looking for a 70 undead/troll priest and a 70 druid on a pvp european server which is transferabale. I have a 70 Shaman and a 70 orc rogue and a 60 human paladin. The shaman has his epic flying mount and attuned to karazhan. The orc rogue has 2 level 70 epics and has his normal flying mount and attuned to karazhan. I am not a scammer , please reply to me. My email adress is [email protected] , i am not a scammer Thank you

Account for Sale

WTT 62 Gnome warrior PvP US

Account Information
    WTT 62 Gnome warrior PvP US with transfer up comes with 2 main alts 52NE rogue and 46 UD mage gnome has 60 epics and bc blues xfer is up on all of them. Email me with offer player_wilson@ ty

Account for Sale

I apologize for being rude and spamming the boards

Account Information
    I have no idea what came over me, it must have been something that occurred at birth and just now manifested itself. I would like to apologize to the community

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.