Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Message to : Dazed and Confused

Account Information
    Dude, At least Reply to my mails , instead of desapearing like you did .. Got some others offers for it and im style waiting for you , so gimme sign of life .... yoo

Account for Sale

selling level 92 runescape account with ancients no hurry

Account Information
    selling level 92 runescape account with 77 atk 76 str 70 def and 81 wc and 82 fletching i can log on in game to prove its mine since i fixed the problem with my runescape page he also has 78 mage and can ancient using ice burst post here for offers

Account for Sale

WTT Shaman Enhencement 70

Account Information
    I want to trade a 70 Orc shaman on Zul'Jin US pve server for a 68+ Ally or Horde char, Transfert don't need to be up since mine isnt up yet Im looking for any class eccept Shaman Im waiting for Propositions on this Topic or add my : ayoye202@ Pref classes < Priest, Warrior, Mage, Rogue, Pally, Hunter and Druid

Account for Sale

WTT EPIC EU undead warlock for Rogue/War/Mage, Pref horde

Account Information
    Im looking to trade my epic lock, full frozen shadowweave set, spellstrike pants, girdle of ruination + top end blues, ill explain more on leedavis1988_@

Account for Sale

WTS 70 warlock, 70 warrior and MUCH more

Account Information
    I am wishing to trade or sell my account that contains the following: 1. 70 Human Warlock, PvE, Transferrable She is also in a Karazhan raiding guild and a very well known player on the server. 2. 70 Tauren Warrior, PvP, Transferrable He is also in a raiding guild and is a well known PvPer among Horde. 3. 66 Night Elf Rogue, PvE, Transferrable This toon is the alt to the 70 Warlock. 4. 63 Gnome Rogue, PvE, Transferrable 5. 48 Gnome Warrior twink, PvE, Transferrable She is very close to 49, she is built for 49 PvP though and has the best possible gear at the moment. (cost hundreds of gold) 6. 29 Night Elf Hunter twink, PvE, Transferrable 7. Assorted alts - 53 Gnome Mage, 28 Human Paladin twink, 26 Night Elf Druid, 23 Dwarf Hunter, 17 Blood Elf Paladin, 32 Draenei Shaman. This account has over 2,000g in cash plus about 2,000 more in BoE items and materials such as Shadowcloth and many Primals. Both of the 70s have their normal flying mounts and several 100% ground mounts. The 66 rogue has a 100% ground mount and the 63 and 48 have normal ground mounts. Accepting serious offers only, if you wish to buy or trade an account that has 2 level 70's. All are on US servers. Email - dhsoares666@ AIM- Ssodelay7 will provide gear links upon email/aim request.

Account for Sale

Droods are best... Mine's for sale ^_^ lvl 70 druid w/2000g

Account Information
    Hello ^_^ and thankyou for checking me out! >.> no pun intended! So, it's like this. I've leveled up my character, done alot of raiding, and gone through all the content that I feel like going through. Now, its your turn! ^_^ So I'd like to sell you my characters! What you are getting: World of Warcraft CD's w/cd key Burning Crusade CD's w/cd key User name w/password Answer to secret question Alliance Faction: Level 70 Druid Level 23 Shaman Level 18 Priest 2000 Gold!! (thats alot my friends) Currently my characters are on a roleplaying server but hey, since I've never used any server transfers, if you don't like the one I'm on, you can switch to a different one! Now I could go into vast descriptions into what gear my characters have, faction reputation, trade skills etc, but I figure, why not let you go see it for yourself! ^_^ Sounds like a good idea to me! So here's the thing, let your fingers do the walking and your eyes do the talki... wait that should be looking and that totally ruins that saying... Here just visit the links! ://ctprofiles/5253117 ://ctprofiles/5253162 ://ctprofiles/5253176 Remember, this isn't some account that was just leveled up for quick resale. I've had this account for a long time so it comes already well geared and ready to play! (and please treat my characters well) A few things the above links won't show I'll list below. My main character is attuned to the following instances that required it: Molten Core Blackwing Lair Onyxia Lair Naxxramus I also have the keys for entry into: Scarlet Monastery Black Rock Depths (BRD) Scholomance Stratholme Upper Black Rock Depths (UBRS) Labrynth As my main has enchanting: If interested in which enchantments have NOT been learned (as its much easier to do a list of those instead of visa versa) please just email me and I'll be glad to send you a list! Free shipping on software. Looking for 600, wants to use paypal, will be setting up an ebay listing for it once I have someone who is interested in it so that you'll be purchasing it through both ebay and through paypal for your extra protection as I am a verified seller through ebay (this way you can be sure you're not getting ripped off great aint it!?) So yeah, post here or email me. I'm interested in switching to Final Fantasy Online, so any software from them you have could be used as a deduction chip off of what I'm looking for Thanks, Myst!

Account for Sale

Level 70 Alliance shaman (European)

Account Information
    Hi, I have a level 70 alliance shaman which I would like to sell. This was a friends character. Basically his gear is mostly blues with the gladiator shoulders (blue sockets + enchant) and some epic boots from gruul. (elemental) his enhancement gear is mostly blue with some greens. Restoration gear is mostly blue too, pretty good. notable alts: Lvl 60 hunter and level 57 paladin Please e-mail me on richard@department-of-**** with offers and questions Thanks.

Account for Sale

DUDE GIBBERISH?!

Account Information
    dude why did you delete my last post that I spent 2 hours on just to make?

Account for Sale

ONLY RESPOND IF YOU HAVE A 70 HORDE PRIEST EU PVP SERVER

Account Information
    I want a 70 horde priest on a pvp server badly. I have a 70 orc rogue on a pvp server a 70 Tauren shaman on a pve server and a 60 paladin on a pve server The rogue has 2 epics and is attuned to karazhan and has his normal flyingmount. The shaman has his epic flying mount and is also attuned to karazhan. They both have the best pre karazhan gear ( blues ) and the rogue has 2 epics. I have a lot of alts as well , 40 NE rogue , 30 dreanei shaman , 43 human priest and a lot of level 20-30. I am not a scammer but i would like to trade this account , i mainly want a 70 horde priest which is on a European pvp server which is transferable. please all add [email protected] , we can talk there Thank you

Account for Sale

WTB ORC Warrior! PVP server

Account Information
    Looking for a account w/ a orc warrior on a PVP server. If have alts it is a plus. E-mail me: Pandemonium322@ AIM: ImpulseP8NTBALL

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.