Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 59 rogue us pvp with TBC

Account Information
    hi i wanan trade level 59 rogue for hopefully a druid alliance but horde also add GUY_IN_CROATIA@ for and email or felinos1402 for aim

Account for Sale

buyng a runescape account with 99 in any skill

Account Information
    buying a runescape account idc if its lvl 3 - 100 i wont go higher cause i prob couldnt afford with 99 in any skills accept farming (i farming) post here

Account for Sale

WTT 69 druid any alliance ranged dps= definite trade

Account Information
    hey i have a lvl 69 druid all TBC blues and a decent amount of gold. account also has alts. will look at offers but please be reasonable. any ranged dps 68+ is a definite and rogue and warrior is 50:50 depending on gear.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Gnome Mage for 65+ Horde toon

Account Information
    I have a 70 female gnome mage that I'd like to trade for a horde druid. Mage has decent gear, +557 damage, +581 frost. She doesn't really have any enchants so those numbers can be improved without getting new gear. She is on a PVE server and transfer is ready. I'd like a 65+ horde druid, but may also consider slightly lower level, and maybe different classes. Just post here if interested. aim is jdw1032

Account for Sale

Selling FlyF Username and Pass to Account ~ Aibatt ~ 8X RM

Account Information
    Selling a level 8X Ringmaster as well as some other 6Xs on the Aibatt server cluster in FlyFF. Details are at the ebay page here.

Account for Sale

WTT 3 PVP Horde 60's for PVP Alliance 66+

Account Information
    60 Lock, 60 Rogue, 60 Shaman, all on ILLIDAN US PVP, Xfer available for all of them. Looking for a US PVP ALLIANCE 66+ rogue or mage. XFER MUST BE UP OR ON ILLIDAN. Would also accept 68+ Priest or Hunter.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 hunter us pvp alliance

Account Information
    I've put alot of time, effort and love into this character over the past few years. He's been around since about a year after release (following a 60 hunter on a us pvp server - horde - which is also on this act). Basically any rep worth getting and can be done solo is exalted, azeroth and outlands. His gear is more than ready to raid SSC and beyond, aswell as his on-hand herb, potion and gold supplies - including over 200 mana thistle and 500g accumulated. He's 375/375 herb/alch with every non-discovered recipe acquired, so he's basically self-sufficient in terms of raid preparation. He also has an epic gnome mount aswell as an epic flying mount (280%). Here's a link to my rep and stats: ://img384.imageshack.us/my.php?image=repjz4.jpg And one to my current gear (that I use regularly -- has full set of t2.5 in bank along with many decent, though situational lvl 70 items): ://img160.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gearpp0.jpg Account also has a 62 warrior, 44 draenai shaman and a few alts and twinks on the same server as the main char. I'm looking for around 400$ US ono. If you're interested or have any enquiries please email or ben_hirsig@ or reply here.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 NIGHT ELF ROGUE ILLIDAN PVP *GLADIATOR GEAR*

Account Information
    orld of Warcraft 70 Night Elf Rogue Selling a level 70 Night Elf Rogue on the Illidan Server (PvP). Server transfers will be up May 26th. -Flying mount -Kharazan Key When payment is received, I will send an email to you with the account name, password, recoverys, email and CD Key. GEAR ://ctprofiles/5339779 I only accept Paypal payments. AIM: FeuerY2k email: feuer2k@ Feel free to contact me for questions/offers. Disclaimer: If you are bidding on, inquiring about, or viewing this auction you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. This auction is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on this character and acquiring items. All references to 'the character' and/or 'the account' are indicative of my time spent on leveling the aforementioned character. You are bidding on my time leveling for this account. Said account remains the property of Blizzard. You will not 'OWN' the account, for it belongs to Blizzard. The only thing you are bidding on is the game and time I have invested into the account. All characters, items, in-game currency, and anything else associated with this auction will remain the property of Blizzard. By bidding on, inquiring about, or viewing this auction you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property ofBlizzard Entertainment. This auction is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on these characters and acquiring items. All references to 'the character', 'the account', Character types (ie, 'Warrior', 'Main', 'Alternate/alt') and/or 'items', Gold are indicative of my time spent playing these characters. Before bidding on my auction you must read and agree to Blizzard's EULA located at: ://worldofwarcraft/legal/eula.html All title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to World of Warcraft are owned by Blizzard Entertainment and its licensors. This auction is not for said rights or intellectual property but is a compensation for time and effort invested personally outside the game. All items related in this auction will remain the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. By viewing OR bidding on this account you assert that you are in no way affiliated or employed with Blizzard Entertainment.

Account for Sale

WTT 66 orc hunter for 60+ UD or BE priest

Account Information
    I am looking to trade my 66 hunter for a 60+ hord priest on any US pvp server contact me at B3trayed@

Account for Sale

selling level 92 runescape account

Account Information
    selling level 92 ruenscape account withj 78 mage and ancients and 77 atk 76 str and 70 def i can log on the acc to prove its mine cause i dont know how to post pictures so add ryanman55 or post here if u want to buy im selling for a whip or stuff to add to 2m or 2m cash

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.