Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    SELLING LVL 80 RUNESCAPE SKILLER , 99 COOK 99 FLETCH 99 FISH

Account Information
    THIS AMAZING ACCOUNT IS A 1 OFF LVL80 WITH 99 COOKING 99 FLETCH 99 FISHING AND LOADS OF ITEMS AND CASH!!!!!!!! [email protected] AIM HAZA120

Account for Sale

SCAMMER

Account Information
    If you get a AIM message from Coolster PB. He will scam you. He scammed me!

Account for Sale

wtt hu [F] lock lvl 70 epics crazy shadow damage!!!

Account Information
    I'm looking to trade my human female warlock on a [/color]PvE Realm!!!![/color] Stop reading right now if you don't want PvE. The transfer is down. She has some level 70 epics, such as full frozen shadoweave, sergeant's heavy cape, handwraps of flowing thought, staff of infinite mysteries, boots of blasphemy. Also has 3/9 tier 3 (including shoulders woot), and other gear for higher spell damage. 1015 arena points. 12k honor points. In shadow damage gear, she can get 853 spell damage unbuffed, 953 with fel armor, destro spec'd. In damage gear, 736 spell damage unbuffed. Also in a great guild. What I am looking for: Preferably Horde, alliance is fine though. I will list the races and classes I want. Undead- Warrior, Priest (Great shadow gear is a must) Tauren- Warrior Troll- Warrior, Rogue, Priest Orc- Warrior, Rogue Blood Elf- Paladin, Priest Human- Warrior, Priest Nelf- Warrior, Priest Dwarf- Warrior Gnome- Warrior They must be EQUALLY geared. Nothing but equal gear. For warriors: Must have PvP gear, not tanking gear. Tanking gear is good, but I want to PvP no tank. Priests- Shadow gear preferably. Please only what I asked for. I am open to all offers as long as they are equal.

Account for Sale

Horde 66mage & 62Lock

Account Information
    Both chars on same account. PvP US server. Mage is mostly tier2 300 achl & 345 herb. Has 500 gold on him. xfer not up till July 18. Lock gear is ok alot of damage. No epic mount. His xfer is up and rdy. Im looking for a char alli or horde on pvp server. Im interested in lock, priest, shammy, or well geard warrior aim: laylw758

Account for Sale

Wtt 70 shaman

Account Information
    Would like to trade for 64+ alliance rogue/warlock/hunter on pvp server. I dont care what gear u have.

Account for Sale

70 orc warrior with lots of epics US - PVP

Account Information
    Hi im looking to sell my level 70 warrior he has deep thunder made and 2 gladiator set and alot of epic tanking stuff since i was the main tank for one of my karazhan group if u would like to see what he has ingame please email me at newbie_fang@ looking to sell for cash

Account for Sale

WTS 70 orc warrior Us pvp server

Account Information
    Hi im looking to sell my level 70 warrior he has deep thunder made and 2 gladiator set and alot of epic tanking stuff since i was the main tank for one of my karazhan group if u would like to see what he has ingame please email me at newbie_fang@

Account for Sale

WTT 69 NE DRUID on US pvp server, accepting lvl 63+

Account Information
    hey, my druid is lvl 69 atm with all TBC blues and a decent amount of gold he also has 375 skinning. account has alts. i will accept 63+ mages, warlocks and priests. reason is because they r the classes i am really after. i will however look at all offers however if you are melee you must be 68+. thank you.

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT 70 Gnome Warrior DEEP THUNDER 4/5 Gladiator USA PVP

Account Information
    Trying to see what I can get for a 4/5 gladiator, 5/5 in 1 week, deep thunder gnome warrior on a USA PVP server. Armory link is Littlerambo on Mal'ganis. I can show him in game when I get off work. He also has the level 70 epic honor pvp neck, cloak, bracers, boots. Currently using Lionheart's belt until I get Marshal's Belt. Using vanquisher's leggings until I get gladiator pants. Also had bloodlust broach(41 badges), medallion of the alliance(24k honor one). Everything is gemmed and enchanted. Just take a look at the armory. He also has lunar's crescent in the bank if you ever feel like changing, all you need to do is grind the nethers since his smithing is already 375. He is in a few 2300 rating arena teams. I sit at 10.5k hp, about 1800 attack power with battle shout(around there, maybe less, maybe more), 24 crit in battle, 27 in zerker. 228 resilience. Transfer is down. He is USA PVP. I will show you in game anytime after 7 pm EST. Email me at lng.louis@ or aim me at snoopyzek when I get home. I will not take any trade unless the gear of your character is the same or better considering he is a gnome warrior aka the best pvp class in the game with escape artist and insane dmg. A mage is probably the only thing I'd consider, maybe a warlock with 10.5k+ hp, 200+ resil, and 700-900 spell dmg, and a rogue with the best pve/pvp gear available in tier 4/tier 5. Don't bother offering anything else =P. What type of cash offers can I get for him? Would not go below 800.

Account for Sale

wtt 67 night elf rogue

Account Information
    Wtt my 67 night elf rogue for druid priest shaman or pally NO WARRIORS. AIM me at shazzledazzle799 for armory link

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.