Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS EPIC 70 SHADOWPREIST

Account Information
    WTS an UD shadowpriest on a us pvp server with transfer up. Has full frozen shadowweave set as well as a few kara epics and lvl 70 blues. Has flying mount and epic ground mount, 6.5k honor and 150 arena points after buying the arena wand. For more info on the char please email me at Fantom555@aol or AIM me at Fantom555, and I can show in game/armory. Thanks

Account for Sale

WTS 60 dwarf priest EU pvp

Account Information
    want to sell only as i dont wana play wow no more. there are a range of other lvl chars on the account like a48 druid and 43 mage. a nice account just leave ur addy or leave a cash offer

Account for Sale

Sell Rs2 Lvl 92 pure 99 str, pic inside, come look

Account Information
    as you see in picture, 99 str, 86 mage, 85 attack, this is a great pker, my is awsome_brandon@, repost on here or me, the account will be sold at 3m Rs2 gp.

Account for Sale

WTT HORDE TAUREN SHAMAN FOR HORDE PRIEST ON PVP SERVER

Account Information
    im looking for a UD/BF priest lvl 70, with good blues n some epics.... i have 1025 healing gear when im resto and in resto form i have 591 dmg gear with my full ele gear on.... i have 3 epics in ele gear/ 3/4 in ehance gear (1s not to good though) i am almost revered with violet eye and im reverd with every place but contorsium(how ever u spell it) and lower city

Account for Sale

DRAENEI SHAMAN US PVP XFERABLE EPIIICSSS

Account Information
    Title says it all. Equipped with 6 epics. ALL restoration gear. Rest of the gera is lvl 70 blues. +1200 Healing 7500 HP Lots of Intellect Flying Mount Karah Attuned Revered with Cenarion Expedition, 2 runs away from revered with the other major cities for heroic instances. Currently working on Serpentshrine Attunement. 1500g in mats 15X Primal FIre 20x Primal mana 20x Primal Water 20x Primal Earth 20x Primal Air and a love you load of other stuff. Contact Email: shamanuspvp@ Aim: Shamanuspvp PST with offers. Also included on Account lvl 62 Dwarf Paladin. PvP Server Xferable

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Hunter RARE enchants

Account Information
    WTT my 70 orc hunter for a HORDE Druid / mage on a PvP server and transferable. Hunter is nicely geared and does sick damage. Sick sick sick enchants some that are .01% drop recipes. More info? Contact me at: AIM - x2old2diex - teufel89@

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 64 BE hunter and 63 UD rogue for any ally char EU!!

Account Information
    hi id like to trade my acc which has a 64 blood elf hunter and a 63 undead rogue for any lvl 70 alliance. dont care about gear or class. needs to b 70 and needs to b alliance. contact me at wanka_esl2010@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Tuaren Druid 1300+ Healing

Account Information
    Hi, im putting this up for trade so I will give you some specs. 1300+ Healing Almost Fully Epic Gear Attuned for all heroic instances Sha'Tar Exalted Attuned for everything except SSC Flight Form Epic Riding Mount Full Set of Feral Gear as well 367 Jewelcrafting 375 Mining Email: Leenturk@ AIM: Leenturk

Account for Sale

Trading/Selling BF2142/BF2/CS:Source accounts

Account Information
    Trading 3 accounts for $30, or Freestyle Street Basketball cd key/pre order. thanks

Account for Sale

WTS FFXI 75RDM/WAR/RNG

Account Information
    Hi, I'm looking to sell, not trade, my FFXI account. The account has: Jobs/Classes: 75Red Mage, 75Warrior, 75Ranger, 68Ninja, 52Monk, 40Black Mage, 37Paladin, 37Dark Knight, and some other lower level jobs. Rank 10 Sandoria Missions/Expansions: Zilart Completed, CoP (The Savage, Ouryu), ToA (Black Coffin). Crafts: 73+2 Goldsmithing, Apron and Spectacles, 60 Woodworking, 60+1 Bonecrafting also with spectacles. Merits: about 55 total. Equipment: The character is very well geared, for a complete list of Rare/ex gear you may email me, notable things are 4/5 Red mage AF2, 3/5 Warrior, 4/5 Ranger, many sets of complete AF1, 3/5 Zenith armor, Kirin's Osode. The character, untouched with everything on it has 30,000,000 n gil and sellable items (this does not include how much time/effort was put into non sellable items), I can either sell it to you like this starting at 600$ minimum because that is how much the gil is worth alone, or I can sell the account stripped to just the rare/ex armor, starting at 200$. If you are interested and want more information(such as server, pictures, list of items and gear), feel free to Email me or Messenger me, Theboyiee@. I'm always online and am looking forward to your offers Thank you.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.