Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS 70 Female Human Warlock PvP Transferable Epic/Flying Mt

Account Information
    This is an awesome PvP and PvE class.. looking for legit buyers only. I'm looking for around $360 OBO and definitely #. Character information: - Demo/Affliction spec - 6K Honor Points and ton of Honor Marks - Flying Mount - Epic Riding Mount - PvP Server - Dressed in tons of blues and a few top of the line greens - Upper 500 spell dmg+ - Female and Human - Enchanting and Herbalism as professions - Maxed First Aid - Transferable May 12th, only a week. - TBC Upgraded (of course..) - 570g with 2 BoE Blues to sell Transaction information - Only accepting money via paypal - Not looking for trades. Absolutely NOT. - I do NOT give information before payment. - I would like to speak with buyer via AIM//Phone/Ventrilo before transaction occurs (so just e-mailing won't cut it). - I'm a trustworthy seller. Check my signature to verify. - Sale includes account information and the changing of e-mails to yours. Contact information: AIM: ghettorizzice : ghettorizzice@ E-mail: computerwhiz89@ (use this only if I'm not on AIM or , and leave me your screen name for either or both)

Account for Sale

Selling 70 Hunter

Account Information
    Reposting my thread as I am unsure if there is really a difference between the two forums. Reply with quote Before posting a response or sending a private message, please only send serious offers. First thing to mention is that this account holds a level 70 Dwarf hunter which is reputable among many guilds, surprisingly as a hunter I get random invites for groups among some of the servers most progressed guilds for heroic instances and I have many connections. More to the point, this character has an epic flying mount, which cost 5,000 gold for training, and 200 gold for the actual mount. Knowing the price of gold this account is a steal for the value in comparison to other more lucrative businesses you might find on the web. Also, every character is transfer ready. He also has a silver war talbuk which requires you to spend a large amount of time farming reputation with the Kurenai, I'm one of only a few on the server who has it. I'd wager less than 30 have the talbuk alliance side with well over 3000 alliance accounts on this server. My main (the level 70 hunter) has one of the best equipment/talent setups for PvE and I tend to find myself hitting around ~700 DPS while in Karazhan with no flasks. For a hunter, this is excellent and is largely due ot my 2100+ Ranged Attack Power and 18%+ crit. In addition to the epic flying mount and epic equipment (Five level 70 epics with every piece of gear fully enchanted, with the exception being my l which I have enough money to buy a cobrahide leg armor for if you really want them enchanted). He is easily within the top four or five hunters on his realm and could easily get into any guild you want. He also has a huge number of consumables, over 20 super mana potions, 20 super healing potions, 25+ Major Agility Elixirs and more in his inventory. Nothing was done to tarnish his reputation, the main reason I am selling this account and quitting World of Warcraft is that I am in need of money and this seemed as good a decision as possible since it would put an end to the monthly drain on my account and provide a quick cash boost. Also on this account is a level 30 Undead Mage with two non soulbound BoE blues for you to sell and a large amount of low level crafting materials which will sell well on the Auction House due to inflation. Lastly, my account was started on the release day of World of Warcraft, with an original collector's edition offering you a unique pet for each character, I am the only one I have met on the server so far with the pet as very few were available to a limited number of customers, the 70 hunter has a panda pet but for every new character you create you have the option of either a miniature panda, zergling, or minidiablo, all of which are from Blizzard franchises. You can send me a PM or simply reply to this thread if you want to make an offer. I'm willing to discuss prices but will only offer an email or IM discussion with serious buyers since I am in need of money and have no time to waste with useless banter. Have a good day.

Account for Sale

WTT, 66 priest, 62 warrio 64 rogue, all pvp us

Account Information
    My three characters are all on the same account, they are all On azgalor pvp server, transfer is up for the three of them, they all have high profesions The 3 have epic mounts They have 3100g , (the account) is that server Im looking for a geared priest, flying mount(normal, better if its epic ) I want a UD priest, pvp us server rdy for transfer or almost ready. My is joseph1025@ my aim is jdaccarettb

Account for Sale

WTT Unused guild wars account(s)

Account Information
    For 45+ UD or Troll mage on PVP US server. I prefer horde but if you have something else such as alliance i MIGHT accept it but chances are low. Have 2 Unused Guild Wars accounts or a CounterStrike Steam account that im willing to trade for a mage described above. Contact me: : aheartofstonetomatchtheconcretewings@ aim: Fenderss984 71 Any questions PLEASE ask

Account for Sale

WTT, 66 priest, 62 warrio 64 rogue, 49 pally all pvp us

Account Information
    The 3 60+ have epic mounts. The priest has 550g, 340 tailoring, 285 chanting. 670 healing eve though i am shadow spec i have 400 dmg. and about 200g in chanting mats. on bank. The warrior is lvl 62 305 mining, 285 blakcsmithing, 6.2k hp furry spec, nice dps..fast lvling and money making with mining. The rogue is lvl 64 has 2.5k gold has skinning 350, and also has 250g, in mats on bags. 1k attck pwr 17 crit chance. Its combat! for fast lvling Im looking for a 70 tauren or orc warrior with another 64+, geared..with flying mount or 70 priest with 1200+ healing and another 64+ anything... Oh they have to be On pvp Us, and be att to kara

Account for Sale

looking for....

Account Information
    Looking for a wow glider i lost everything from getting hacked and dont have enough time to relevel and dont have enough money to buy an account soo if anyone has a glider they arent using email me at-phizy08@ or wowtrade91

Account for Sale

WTS 2xFFXI Accounts

Account Information
    First one is, 75 war, 75 smn, all subs up to date rajas ring and suppanomimi, great gear, hauberk woodvilles axe, maneater, flame ring, etc [server Lakshimi] Second one is 75 pld elvaan, and 69 [1k tnl] rdm taru both have subs up to date, pld has nin and cor 41 decent gear.. [server Cerberus]

Account for Sale

70 Priest 68 Rogue == (H) PVP US

Account Information
    These 2 characters located on illidan. 19 Twink Orc Warrior (ugliest thing you'll ever see) on Stonemaul 43 Human Paladin on Alexstrasza Not really sure what I'm looking for in an account. Possibly something with 2 characters, 1 alliance 1 horde. If the horde character just HAPPENED to be on malganis, that'd be awesome as well. Random offers will work too, please use AIM and please post your name here.. You'll be contacted

Account for Sale

WTT 41 NE Hunter and 30 Draenei Pally

Account Information
    I want to trade my 41 NE Hunter and 30 Draenei Pally for pretty much anything. Offer up. AIM: Joshwachaos : decembers_end@ Email: joshwa.chaos@

Account for Sale

WTT Rogue (Ally PVP) for 60 UD priest

Account Information
    I would like to trade my 60 NE Rogue on Chogall for a 60+ Undead Priest. He has all Epic gear including 2 bloodfang and brutality blade. Find me on AIM with questions: Romen79

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.