Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 Wow account, for Runescape account..

Account Information
    Im looking for a trade. I've gotton bored of wow and want to pick up RS again.. My wow account has a 70 hunter with some decent 70 armor.. also the account has a 57 warrior on it.. Eu servers. Im looking for a high level RS char with some decent stats.. Add me on if interested on Crazy_drummer12@ or write here in the thread..

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 70 UD warrior, EU PvP server!

Account Information
    Hey, I want to trade my lvl 70 UD male warrior on a pvp server. He's got normal TBC blues and 25% chance to crit in his DPS gear. Tanking gear, nothing special, random blues and a greenie or two. Shoulders of the Bold though He's gotten a flying mount and epic ground mount. NOT transferable for a long time, since it's not long since I transferred. He's gotten Black Morass left before Kara attuned. I have the SQ/SA and can change Email. You must be able to do that too. WTT for any lvl 70 except mages and warlocks. Rogue is big +++ Horde is biig +++ No need to be transferable Only PvP servers. If the account has a really good twink, it's +++ and can be lvl 67+ Add me on for more info: Fast2k9@

Account for Sale

COMPLETE GIBERISH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Account Information
    I ALREADY EXPLAINED AWILE AGO 2 DAYS AGO RUNESCAPEUK HASNT OPENEED YET BUT WILL DO

Account for Sale

WTS 70 lvl epic human paladin on EU PVP server

Account Information
    70LVL Paladin...(human) on PVP eu realm (Xavier) with good epic holy gear holy - prot build flying mount epic ground mount epic BG ground mount some attunements... Want to sell him for 250eu... conatct with me at byrwn_87@

Account for Sale

WTS lvl 70 NE druid and 59 BE Hunter! [EU]

Account Information
    This account also includes lvl 46 NE rogue and lvl 33 human mage, the Druid got lots of stuff you can sell for lots of money, it got flight form so you can buy flying mount if you want to, the druid is currently specced feral and got 33.34% crit chance, and about 800 - 1000 AP .... Please contact me on Djohanessen@ if you wanna bid or just buy it , i'll write another post if i got more to tell ya... Also you will get a lot more information when you add me on : Djohanessen@

Account for Sale

Trading or selling 70 tauren shaman

Account Information
    Shaman is us pvp xfer up on may 11th. trading for an alliance druid or shaman. i am also willing to sell the account. please contact me at funkmasta.k@ or aim drawes0m3 for any details. i can provide you with an armory link if needed and also show off character in game.

Account for Sale

WTS Level 63 Paladin, 62 Mage, 60 Rogue, and more!

Account Information
    I am looking to sell My Wow account. On it will be found On Thaurissan: Coveiled: Level 62 Human Mage. Barlow: Level 63 Human Paladin On the Server 'Daggerspine': Katalia: Level 60 Night Elf Rogue The account still have over a month and a half of game time left on it. All three of the characters are wearing At least Outland equivalent gear, with Rares on the Paladin and Mage. There is approximately 500 Gold spread about characters on Thaurissan, However... The Rogue has been cleaned out for money (For a transfer of a character, a long time ago). But money comes fast in outland! (Speaking of which, the account is TBC Enabled... Der!) The mage has an epic mount... I never got around to it for the others :-I. There's also a low 40's Warrior (Oddly specc'd, blame my friend) and a low 30's Draenei shaman. Buying this account, you will receive The account name, the Password, the secret question, and the answer. The Email address of tha ccount may also be changed to whatever is requested. I am looking for anything around $100 or more. From what I have seen... This is cheap.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 shadow priest. EU

Account Information
    WTT my lvl 70 nelf shadow priest for either : Undead Lock Undead Mage Undead Rogue Post /email and ill add you for a chat Your account must be EU

Account for Sale

WTT 70lvl human pala for ally 70lvl rogue,mage,warlock (eu)

Account Information
    70 LVL epic Hunan Paladin on EU PVP realm flying mount and many attunemends HOLY PROTECTION pala with good healing gear... want 70 lvl epic ALLIANCE rogue or mage or warlock... plz contact me at byrwn_87@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Human Mage for something 70

Account Information
    Looking to trade a level 70 Human mage on EU PVP realm , im looking for something level 70 .. EU Realm. : jptoelud@ e-mail : [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.