Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70shaman,70orcrogue,60human paladin for 70 horde priest!

Account Information
    I am looking for a level 70 karazhan attuned priest on a pvp server in europe which is transferbale. Please add [email protected] where we can talk about gear , gold and professions. Thank you

Account for Sale

WTS: 70 undead priest

Account Information
    WTS: 70 undead priest on Deathwing us Pvp, Transfer is down at the moment, Has full shadow form set with quite a few kara epic's also has a full healing set around 1300+ healing when holy, 1170 when shadow. you can contact me at slytes@ im looking for around 500$

Account for Sale

WTSShare Druid 70 warlock 62 priest 61 WoW EU!!!!!

Account Information
    Hello Well I can't afford to pay to blizzard, but i like to keep playing, though i dont play much. I hoped some of you that dont have the money to buy an account would like to share one with me, you would active the account and could play the warlock and the priest most of the time. or if you're intrested you're welcome to buy it My EMail is [email protected] Warlock - UD - Nordrasill Priest - Human - Sunstrider Druid - Tauran - Frostwhipser All transferable Eyal

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Mage for any 60+ on Hakkar (PVP)

Account Information
    Currently the Mage is on Llane (PvE) but her transfer is up e-mail is ubrguber@

Account for Sale

trading a Cokemusic acc

Account Information
    it has all the rares from 2000 so great stuff pm for info, or post here

Account for Sale

WTS or TRADE lev 70 undead mage

Account Information
    level 70 mage for sell or trade has almost all blue gear with 598 spll dmg unbuffed flying mount and karazhan attuned maxed out in herbalism and alchemy and is also transmution master can be moved server in nxt 2 month for any more info pls email pratty_2k06@

Account for Sale

WTT UD Rogue lvl 65 Eu PvP

Account Information
    Undead Rogue 65LvL Eu PvP Got 210G Epic Ground Mount TbC Blues Game time 1 month left I Prefer Horde Looking For Warrior/Shaman/Mage/Druid/Paladin 65+ AIM: mystikki741 : sapsu92@

Account for Sale

>

Account Information
    i have a number of runescape accounts, so i decided that i would sell them for runescape cash so my main becomes richer... i am selling a lvl... lvl 112 = pka choppa .... = 10mill lvl 88 = flaminhot0 .... = 5mill lvl 78 = xscarx .... = 2mill lvl 65 = i jk o jt i = [pure] = done dt. .... = 3mill only accepting runescape cash!!!!! do not post!!! if you want to buy .contact. [email protected] thxx

Account for Sale

one question

Account Information
    I got a account i cancled the recovery put a new pw on a new recover which will take 14 days, and i got members, now is there anyway that the guy i both from can still take it back? i mean i have members and have that code thing and new pw email, zip, stuff like that??? thanks

Account for Sale

CompleteGibberish Come Here

Account Information
    hello, i ee that you think i am a the scammer, but i am not. i was buying a lvl 96 for 2m but and we decided to make it a 25/75 trade so i give him 500k then the rest, then he logs out with my 500k and the next day says that he wanted 50/50 trade and he kept my money, the username on here that scammed me is gunna i think or something close to that

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.