Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS Level 56 Draenei Shammy

Account Information
    this shaman is currently on an acct i use but will be up for transfer to a new account and any server on may 11th. please let me know . email - funkmasta.k@ aim- dR aw E s 0 m3

Account for Sale

wtt lvl 50 hunter for lvl 35+ paladin

Account Information
    my hunter is full beast with a load of rare he also has 300/300 alchmey hes on a eu server. want the paladin on EU server ( any dont care) would be nice to have a mage twink p>
    Account for Sale

WTB[H] Mage, Lock, Priest, etc.! PVP US

Account Information
    transfer up or soon must be i would say 65+? and if it's not one of those classes or level please just post what you have my email is defekt123@ that's also . thanks./

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT 66 ORC Hunter and 65 GNOME mage.. ~2 diff accounts.

Account Information
    for the mage.. looking for about $220 and for the hunter $200 i guess. both on dethecus pvp US (two different accounts) both have decent amount of gold on them. if you are looking for trade, i will ONLY trade both if you have a well-geared level 70 with nice alts. but if you want only one.. i'm looking for any class that's not a hunter. mages and locks are preferred. email me at defekt123@ for armory or more info. thanks.

Account for Sale

WTT UD Mage lvl 66 for 65+ Priest/Rogue/Lock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Account Information
    I am looking for any priest/rogue/lock HORDE that is lvl 65+ on a US PVP server i am trading my 66 female UD Mage with decent gear currently 550+ fire if interestet contact me at B3trayed@

Account for Sale

WTT 60 Undead rogue has BC PVE

Account Information
    I have a 70 rogue on another account on alliance side and I dont use this account any longer . Bottom line is im bored of the rogues but I wont let go of my 70 and im to lazy and dont have the time to start over . Im looking for ither a Draenei anything or a Blood Elf Paladin or Mage . Must be on pvp server . Undead rogue has some fist weps from BC and is Combat spec had Warlord shoulders and rest of pvp set is up to Centurian has heartseeker and Labotomizer not that it really matters anymore . Hit me up on E-mail Munkiee2003@ . I have the secret word and can change the E-mail .

Account for Sale

Looking to buy 70 Alliance PVP

Account Information
    Looking for the following and have available funds Via paypal . 60+ Draenei .. Anything female a + contact me Munkiee2003@ Must know secret word and be able to change E-mail .

Account for Sale

LF ALLIANCE EU Character

Account Information
    callansmi@ I have 70 warrior, 62 hunter, and 40 paladin to trade for it.

Account for Sale

WTT [H] Orc Shaman EPICS

Account Information
    Hey, He is a male Shaman, on the sever Bloodscalp a US PVP sever, he is not up fo transfe for about 2 months. He has mostly TBC blues and some epics also epics from when he was sixty. He has 54022 Honour kills, and is fully exalted with all horde BG factions such as the frostwolf clan. And mostly honoured with the other factions. He has 83+ Days played and is honored and revered with many other factions. Has five epic ground mounts doesnt have normal flying because im ginding foran epic flyingmount. ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodscalp&n=Rond = dylan_legendary@ AIM= Overlordcommand9 I WILL BE ON FOUR THE NEXT THREE HOURS TAKING ALL OFFERS Must be sixty nine plus

Account for Sale

WTT 70 UD warrior for any Alliance character. eu pvp

Account Information
    my account conissts of 70 undead wrrior, best tbc tanking blues + karazhan equiped, 62 hunter, 40 belf paladin, Xfer up I want an alliance account with any character, must be one 70 or near enough 70. and xfer up. Must be Eu

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.