Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS 70 human rogue & 70 dwarf priest

Account Information
    Rogue: pvp server Karazhan epic'd 4x 18 slot bags 375 herbalism/alchemy attuned to all heroics honor hold exalted sha'tar exalted scryer exalted karazhan keyed serpentshrine keyed flying mount / epic mountx2 gear: netherblade facemask (34 ap, 16 hit), worgen claw necklace, wastewalker shoulders (15 crit 20 AP), drape of the dark reavers (12 agi), wastewalker chestpiece (6 all stats), bracers of maliciousness (12 stamina), gloves of dextrous manipulation (24 ap), socrethar girdle, leggings of assassination (40 ap 10 crit), the master's treads (12 agi), garona signet ring, violet signet of the master assassin, hourglass of the unraveller, abacus of violent odds, bladefists breadth, MALCHAZEEN (mongoose), Big Bad wolf paw (+15 agi), searing sunblade (15 agi), latro's shifting sword (15 agi), veteran's musket. Priest: pvp server 9500+ mana unbuffed 1100+ healing 4x 16 slot bags 350+ enchanter / 375 skinner misc blues karazhan keyed flying mount / epic mount leave msg for more info ***account paid thru 09/10/07***

Account for Sale

Selling lvl 123 Runescape account

Account Information
    All 99 melee stats, prayer nearly 82, all round good skills except construction and hunting. Over 7mil including fighting gear, I.E Whip, helms etc. Just pm me for information. PayPal please.

Account for Sale

Selling Runescape Pure Account!

Account Information
    This pure is a hybrid ancients/melee pure. Contact me at /E-mail: pinoyjermaine2000@ Offers in RS GP. Serious Buyers Only! Pictures say it all. Monkey Madness is also done.

Account for Sale

trading lvl 105 acount

Account Information
    hi people i will trade this acount for any lvl 95+ that hasnt done alot of quests becuase i wana do em all over again thanks add me on alanrashid4@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Hunter for 68+ rogue maybe mage

Account Information
    I have a 70 hunter and want to trade for a 68+ rogue on any server must be (US) server. My hunter is on the alliance but I would trade for any horde or ally toon Only two greens! 8900 Honor Points 90 AV marks 24 AB marks 23 WSG marks Only 38g atm Almost attuned to kara just need to do BM 3 Epic ground mounts Horse Ram and a Tiger Normal Flying mount 466 Arena points Honored with alot of places and exalted with Stormpike guard ://armory.worldofwarcraft/character-sheet.xml?r=Greymane&n=Skrag that is the armory link. It is a (US) PVE server with transfer not available untill june 11

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 70 epic druid Alliance, pve xferable!

Account Information
    druid has top of the line tanking gear, decent healing gear, attuned for kara and has several epics 1 pc gladiator alot of tanking gear from heroic 5 mans and kara. msg me on aim Soulwornthing or email me hatebreed595@

Account for Sale

selling a level 95 account and level 48 pure

Account Information
    stats for level 48 are 63 range 62 mage 50 attack and 55 strength it has done monkey madness and horror from the deep. stats for level 95 are 89 range 80 mage 78 strength 72 attack 75 defence and 83 woodcut it has done desert treasure and legends quest it also has a crystal bow selling for runescape money add me on if you are intrested in either adamjohnwalker@

Account for Sale

70 ud warrior 70 ud warlock 62 ud priest EPIC FLYING MOUNT -

Account Information
    I have played hardcore and raided daily on this account over the last 2 and a half years.. This account is 1 of a kind.. All toons have very good in game reputations for playing well,dedicated, and friendly ..no enemies whatsoever..lots of friends- I am selling this acct. because I simply do not have the time to play this summer, do to a career change. It is simply impossible for me to tell you everything about the toons on this acct.. they are all on the same pve server and have never been transfered- 70 Undead Warrior (main).. 375 miner 350 enchanting..has EVERY HEROIC KEY.. Exaulted w/ Shatar and almost Thrallmar..Quite a few 70 epics from Heroics, Karaz or Exaulted Rep. rewards.- 12885 armor 698 stam 425 strength 205 agility 499 defense unbuffed and Rockin!!! Has EPIC FLYER and riding crop..375 fishing and 375 Cooking!! SERIOUS PROT TANK HERE! This Undead Lock Rocks!!.. 375 Jewelcrafting-too many recipes to list em all .. 18 Rare recipes.. yea ALL the good ones.. and 2 # gem recipes.. 375 Shadow Tailor ..tons of recipes.. Best recipe is prolly spellstrike hood.. have stockpiles of uncut green gems.. at least 50 of each..Epic Warlock and regular flying mount I am currently an officer in an end game raiding guild, if the auction sells through "buy it now" I will leave these toons guilded and keep rank for you.. our little secret also on this account and same server is a 62 female undead priest.. shes 375 alchemist to transmute primal might and diamonds for # gems jewelcrafting..3 epic riding mounts 300 Fishing 300 Cooking - she has been a PVP competitor most her life each toon has approx.. 10k unspent pvp honor.. give or take will also come w/ around 500 gold and all the misc stuff in my banks which is tons and tons of goodies. seriously to much stuff to mention .. also on this acct/server is a 53 troll rogue who is 300 herbalist and 300 alch -pre bc toon.. there is likely more I could mention to justify the value of this account Seriously a 1 OF A KIND DEAL HERE.. DONT MISS THIS CHANCE!! I will only accept western union or international money order.. acct. info will be given through email or instant messenger once payment is received.. both of these payment forms are an automatic receipt and require identification .. id like to get about $500 or so, im sure its worth more but i really need the money.. will consider reasonable offers .. there is also about 1 week used on a 60 brand new gamecard ALL Characters have NEVER been transfer so they are all up and able NAHWAI@

Account for Sale

WTT LVL 70 ORC HUNTER (see inside for more info)

Account Information
    Hey, I'm willing to trade my WOW account with a geared out, kara attuned, lvl 70 orc hunter on Wildhammer (US PVP server). The hunter has 400+ gold. It has 2 epic riding mounts and a regular flying mount. Here is the armory site: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Wildhammer&n=Whiteflour I'm looking for any HORDE LVL 70 character It must be on a transferable US PVP SERVER!!! I have secret answer and will only trade if other person has the secret answer. Before trade we will meet in game for security purposes. Let me know if you have what i'm looking for at mweglarz0@ or AIM is "good one grandma"

Account for Sale

WTT Warrior (h) for ROGUE (h)! EU!

Account Information
    I want to trade my tauren male warrior for a rogue H, I prefer orc/undead. MUST BE 70! Some info about my warrior: It is on EU normal server, Xfer down. When xfer gets upp its possible to migrate to a PVP server. He is FURY specced. Got nice gear for all speccs! The best gear i got is for tanking, but the dps gear aint bad. All gear is decent! (blue). Email me at vandar92@ Or post here with offers + email.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.