Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling Runescape acc

Account Information
    Selling Runescape acc lvl 59 att 60 str 74 HP 64 prayer 1 mage 1 range 1 deff 1[/b]

Account for Sale

WTS 60 Human Female Warlock - PvE Xferrable - NO TBC

Account Information
    Subject says it all just dinged 60 really no motivation to go further anymore. Aim- SktrElement10 Taking top Soonest top offer--It will go quick! Will sell cheap!!!!!!

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS 70 6/9 T3 FEMALE HUMAN PRIEST

Account Information
    -70 Human Female Priest -Attained the PVP rank of Knight - 6/9 tier 3 Faith (2 pieces are in bank, belt and boots, belt replaced by Primal Mooncloth Belt and boots by Boots of the Pious - 355 Enchanting, almost every pre BC enchant some of the enchants she has are: +20 Frost, Fire, Shadow Power to gloves (AQ40), Crusader, +12 Stamina to boots, Dodge to Cloak (AQ40), +15 Agility to gloves, +81 Healing to weapon, +6 All Stats, +35 Healing to gloves, +30 Healing to bracers, +25 Agility to 2H, Spell Power, +12 agility to cloak, 150 armor to cloak, she has atleast over 100 enchants.. so easy to make money - 366 Mooncloth Tailoring She has tons of rare tailoring patterns. Soulcloth Gloves, Arcanoweave Boots, Arcanoweave Bracers, Silver Spellthread, Imbued Netherweave Bags, Primal Mooncloth Belt, Primal Mooncloth Shoulders, White Remedy Cape, Flameheart Bracers, Cloak of Arcane Evasion, and many more She also has an Epic Karazhan Tailoring Pattern: Soulcloth Vest VERY hard to get! She can make the complete Glacial set, Bloodvine set, and Flarecore set. - All bank slots purchased - Inventory Dreamfoil x 100 Girdle of Gale Force blue BOE belt to sell Badge of Justice x 15 Warsong Gulch tokens x 59 Schematic: Snowmaster 5000 Arathi Basin tokens x 56 Big Bag of Enchantment - 24 slot enchanting bag Spirit Shards x 25 Dream Dust x 20 Bolt of Soulcloth x 2 Holy Dust Malfurion Signet Ring Large Prismatic Shard x 31 Nexus Crystal x 11 Primal Nether x 3 Powerful Mojo x 20 Soul Essence x 4 Primal Mooncloth Shoulders Sunfury Signet x 43 Essence of Undeath x 11 Greater Planar Essence x 18 Tabard of the Argent Dawn, Tabard of the Protector Many more common items such as pots, mats, etc. Reputations Has many Heroic keys, close to exalted with the Sha'tar to get the epic healing mace. Close to revered with most factions. She has 21,000 PVP honor points to spend, and 500 arena points to spend! Currently Equipped Gear Circlet of Faith TIER 3 ://thottbot/i22514 Sethekk Oracle's Focus ://thottbot/i29334 Shoulderpads of Faith TIER 3 ://thottbot/i22515 White Remedy Cape ://thottbot/i24254 Robes of the Guardian Saint ://thottbot/i21663 Green Trophy Tabard of the Illidari cool tabard from a very difficult quest Bindings of Faith TIER 3 ://thottbot/i22519 Lightsworn Hammer ://thottbot/i27538 Faol's Signet of Cleansing - Ramparts Heroic healing offhand, awesome!://thottbot/ Soul-Wand of the Aldor ://thottbot/i27885 Primal Mooncloth Belt ://thottbot/i21873 Empowered Leggings ://thottbot/i19385 Silver Spellthread Enchant Boots of the Pious ://thottbot/i29251 +12 Stamina Violet Signet ://thottbot/i29289 Spiritualist's Mark of the Sha'tar ://thottbot/i31383 Oshu'gun Relic://thottbot/i25634 Auslese's Light Channeler[u/] ://thottbot/i24390 She also has a set of some PvP gear, and stam gear for arena/PvP. Self Buffed Stats 6761 Health, 8093 Mana, 355 Stamina, 353 Intellect, 363 Spirit, 1387 + healing, 329 MP/S
    She has Reins of the Black War Tiger and Swift Palomino She also has a Snowy White Gryphon She has lots of pets such as: Blue Dragonhawk Hatchling, Winter Helper, Mana Wyrmling, Crimson Whelpling Equipped with pots: Elixer of Healing Power x about 20, Super Mana Potion x about 20, Stamina food, Superior Mana Oil x 25 which she can make, every thing you need to start raiding! My contact info is: - email: kodaarabians@ - AIM: adorablelivy This account comes with a Level 60 Male Human warrior, average gear, an Epic DPS mace and Lionheart Helm, epic. It also comes with some horde twinks and a Level 50 Night Elf Hunter female, all on PVP servers. I will be happy to provide more screen shots of any of the characters, so please contact. I AM WTS/WTT. ONLY WTT FOR: FEMALE HORDE CHARACTER, GEAR MUST BE COMPARABLE, PRIEST/PALADIN PREFERRED BUT INTERESTED IN ANYTHING YOU'VE GOT. I DO NOT want an ally character. Also WTS for $600.00 USD Please contact Again my info is: adorablelivy AIM
    kodaarabians@ email

Account for Sale

WTS HUMAN WARRIOR 70 - US BLACKROCK

Account Information
    Looking for offers, I no longer want to play wow, sick of raiding, so really highest offer will get it. Has 1.2k gold Flying Mount Epic normal mount Has Thunder + Drakefist Hammer 375 Mining + 350 Blacksmithing Email me at selling_warriorbr@ with any offers.

Account for Sale

City of Heroes Account (7 Toons)+140 Mil Influ for S/T

Account Information
    Selling for $150 or trading for a level 70 wow account (warlock preferred) The account is the best you can get for this game and is a veteran account (2 years) with all the goodies. post here or me on: ihabzaher@

Account for Sale

WTS 60 Human Female Priest - US PVE -CHEAP CHEAP - $100

Account Information
    post ur offers here or email myhostingspace@. First to offer $100 ---> wins

Account for Sale

TRADING 44 PALLY AND 33 MAGE AND 24 WAR FAST!

Account Information
    Theyre all 3 ally chars. Looking to trade ASAP for a horde char possibly. if not ally I want a mage above 40 or just any other char thats a caster. above 40. PLEASE RESPOND NOW! My aim is breakinggatorade if you want to aim me Im on now and will be all night. ACT FAST

Account for Sale

WTT (A) Warlock 70 PvP Server for MAGE

Account Information
    Looking to trade my Gnome Warlock PvP server (Transfer ready in about a week) for a ALLIANCE MAGE PVP SERVER TRANFER-READY (or within a month) NO EXCEPTIONS....maybe a rogue though, but same deal as the mage Must be geared decently with 70 blues and maybe epics for me to look at doing a trade with you. AIM - Littlechetti24 Email - Littlechetti24@aol

Account for Sale

Selling a great rs pure!

Account Information
    i am selling this pure because i have gotten tired of runescape pures hes made a great pure. i won like 6 santas from staking on him!! he owns!@ Here is some of my stats 61atk 1def=pwnage! 90str+pwnage!!!!!!!!!!=can sometimes 2 hit people Hitpoints:71 range:70 hes the best melee pure mage is poo... i bought a bunch of runes to get up though that are still on him. Other than that hes pwnage. i made him about a couple months ago and trust me.... hes pwnage!!!!!!! the best pure out there =) (not really but i think so). p.s. i am only taking RS MONEY ONLY! thanks. 8) 8) 8)

Account for Sale

WTT 70 lock and warrior for mage and/or priest

Account Information
    Trading my 70 lock, 70 warrior+ a bunch of alt for a mage or priest, must be kara atuned and have most heroic keys, epic flying mount is a plus Character transfers is not up, in good guild raids about 5 times a week has kara cleared just need a few more people to join to start doing gruuls, lock and warrior both have epic ground mount and regular flying, lock has close to 375 jc and enchanting and warrior has 375 alch and herb mage or priest could be horde or ally pvp plz must be US e-mail me at gamer4lifewatchthis@ or message me on aim names dotafied if interested...Thank You

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.