Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 60 War for Gamecard

Account Information
    I can show ingame, get screenshots of website aim-overlordcommand9

Account for Sale

WTT/WTB 70 epic warr for Human Female lock (EU only)

Account Information
    This is the warrior... ://armory.wow-europe/#character-sheet.xml?r=Chromaggus&n=Buh Exalted with most of the factions and is cuurently transferrable - is attuned for SSC and has "Trial of the Naaru: Magtheradon" in his log. Am basically looking for any 70 lock gear doesnt matter a ton but would like ito be about the same.. It also has to be on an EU server. Am also willing to just buy a warlock, anywhere between 60 and 70 gear not mattering - as long as its human female : theprinceofmadness@ )copy paste it - lots try to ad me and dont make the same typo's as me when i made the account ;P)

Account for Sale

WTT guild wars account and wow account

Account Information
    gw account maxed with 6 lvl 20's with ascended armor wow account has a 40 human warrior and a 46 blood elf rouge aim chiblue26 fairview247@

Account for Sale

WTS -- 62 Dwarf Hunter -- 100$ - time still on it --

Account Information
    Dwarf Hunter 62 Male gold - 600+ Skinning - 375 First Aid - 375 Gear - All new The Burning Crusade. Will provide - Secret questoin / answer email me or add me @ gamer4life101@ Price 100$ Paypal ONLY

Account for Sale

SRRY for all those

Account Information
    Srry i was tryin to buy accounts from people and i went to restart my computer and it crashe so sorry for all the inconvenience well i got a 70 Ud priest with 1300+ to healin 1 kara key 3 heroics keys and in good raiding guild main healr in kara US PvP intretes in sellin it or trading it email me all offers to macekills2000@ sorrry for all the time i wasted with people offering

Account for Sale

selling lvl 71 runescape account,starting bid:100k

Account Information
    im selling my lvl 71 runescape account.hes mostly made for being a main,not a pure or anything.but he has really good stats.the starting bid will be 100k.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Human Warlock PVP (4 epics) with 60 Orc Warrior PVP

Account Information
    I am quitting from the game as it has taken a toll on my life. My loss is your gain. Up for sale is a 70 Warlock and 60 Warrior. Here is a brief description of each: 70 Warlock: Dentarg PVP server. Kara attuned, member of a raiding guild. Revered with several factions (with heroic keys). Also has epic mount and regular flying mount. Currently specced Affliction/Demonology for PVP and PVE balance. Professions are Tailoring and Herbalism, both 350+. She has bags full of items along with a few hundred gold. Transfer will be up in June. She has full blues with 4 epics. Frozen Shadoweave boots and shoulders, handwraps of flowing thought and violet signet. She does ridiculous shadow damage +934 shadow damage, self-buffed! As you can see below. 60 Warrior: Korgath PVP server. He has full blues and is ready to be levelled to 70. He also has an epic mount. He is specced Arms/Fury and has both tanking gear and DPS. NO TRADES. Please email for offers. If you are really serious, I will link the armory for both. Looking for a smooth transaction as I am paypal verified. Upon payment, both password and secret question/answer will be disclosed. Email: turbosubaru@ AIM: Pinkyandthabrain

Account for Sale

Selling Good Runescape acc

Account Information
    Selling good Runescape acc name: x i v 1 4 LVL: 53 Stats: 40 att 40 str 62 range 44 pray 70 mage 56 HP 1 deff

Account for Sale

wtt hu warrior

Account Information
    67 HumanWarrior on crushridge pvp has epic mount and 400g has 7900 hp, 5786 Armor, 23% to crit. decents blues.. i will take anything post please and one more thing this account is paid for another 4 months contact me at my aim whiteboyjme or eamil me at whiteboyjme@

Account for Sale

~~~Selling lvl 91 rs account~~~

Account Information
    This account is a lvl 91 combat runescape account. He has 74 attack and strength and 72 defence. It wasnt made to be a pure so it would be a good main account. I have decided that it is boring having a high hlvl account and have started a pure. I would like the bidding to start at 2m. If anyone has any questions or concerns i will be on rs all night. Add either one of my pures: xx e x o xx or ummmstr:) thx[/b]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.