Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT/WTS Geared 70 hunter (very detailed)

Account Information
    ~Hunter ~ Pvp + transfer up 4 70 epics 14000+ honor Ud warhorse + Raptor blue flying mount 300 skinning Noteable epics: Worgen Claw Necklace Gladiator's Chain Spaulder's Thick Netherscale Breastplate General's Chain Bracer's I also have a shaman on this account... ~Shaman~ 60 orc pvp transfer up Unstopable force and mostly "rank 10" pvp gear Epic Mount I am looking for Pvp HORDE ONLY and with the transfer up or soon to be up. I am not looking for a specific class but nothing in quest greens ... and preferebly with some epics. Alts to me mean nothing so don't bribe me with your twinks either. ... or if you are interested in buying I will consider the right price. You can contact me on here or via email at Pigmiegoat0026@

Account for Sale

WTS WOW LVL 70 PRIEST !!EPICS!! PICS POSTED

Account Information
    I am selling both my level 70 priest and paladin on the PvP server of Azgalor. The priest was my main so has a lot more and better gear than the paladin as she just got to level 70. Priest- Level 70 Troll Male Paladin- Level 70 Blood Elf Female Other- 2-3 other characters 20-30 level Gear- ://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gearjd8.png Characters- ://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=charey3.png Any questions other than what I posted please email me jbsollers25@ Only serious offers please

Account for Sale

WTS 70 UD Warlock US-PvP Trans Rdy (with others)

Account Information
    I'm needing to sell my account ASAP with a 70 UD Warlock, 60 Gnome Warlock, and 53 UD Priest (all US-PvP and all transfer ready) The 70 UD Warlock is definitely one you're going to want to transfer (and is transfer ready) - the server it's currently on sucks and you'll never get a group as a Warlock - and plus, the character was a GM of a pretty big guild so you'll be getting whispers up the crack. He's currently on a US-PvP server - keep that in mind when transferring. He's Kara Attuned, almost 375 Tailoring, decked out in rare Outlands gear, and has his normal flying mount (e-mail me for Armory link and offer, won't post here). The 60 Gnome Warlock hasn't been played since the expansion and is decked out in his Dungeon set. The 53 UD Priest is currently spec'ed holy and has the best gear for it's level. I'm looking for offers in the 300-400 US$ range for all 3 characters/the account, but, as always - best offer gets it. Paypal only. If interested - email me at cloopodcast@ Thanks much.

Account for Sale

WTT 62 Ally Mage on PVP EU REALM.

Account Information
    Im trading it for Guild Wars all three(3) games account. The mage is good geared for his level. , its human on eu pvp realm.. 180 gold. for contacts: [email protected]

Account for Sale

Selling pure (92 str and 86mage!!!)

Account Information
    Well the account im selling is: 81 attack 92 str 1 def 83 hitpoints 52 prayer 70 ranged 86 mage It has no blackmarks, no bank pin and no recovery questions. i will tell you the name if the account if you add me or email me. you WILL NOT be able to enter the account before the payment since it has no recovs. If you do not agree with this, please, dont even add me or you will be wasting my time. add me on at runeacc@ or email me at runeacc@ (different emails!)

Account for Sale

WTS WoW level 70 Human Rogue / Level 70 Human Paladin

Account Information
    I am looking to sell a level 70 human paladin and a level 70 human rogue, both on the same account. Real life has reared its head and demanded that I pay attention to it, so WoW has to take a back seat. You'll be getting a superb account with 2 level 70's and a level 64 warlock. The Paladin has a full tanking set, healing set and spell damage set, but is currently specced protection. 78 days played 362 Enchanting/361 Tailoring Tanking set provides 13.5k armor, 10.5k health, 4.5k mana with 510 defense Healing set provides +1286 healing, 6k health and 6.5k mana Spell damage set provides +548 spell damage. All pieces of gear capable of being enchanted/glyphed/socketed are. Revered with Keepers of Time and the Sha'tar, honored with everything else. Is attuned to Karazhan The Rogue has mostly blues with 2 kara epics (Honored Ring and Emerald Ripper) and a Gladiator's off-hand. Currently specced mutilate but I have the Exalted Aldor sword and a Latro's Shifting sword for sword spec. 99 days played 373 Jewelcrafting / 375 Mining 1324 Attack Power 185 hit rating 25.35% crit All pieces of gear except for Emerald Ripper that can be enchanted/glyphed/socketed are. Revered with all Outland factions, Honored with Karazhan. Has all heroic keys and is attuned to Karazhan. For a Full list of gear for both characters, please e-mail me. I am looking for a bid of around $900 US, but am willing to negotiate! Feel free to email me with questions, concerns or offers at endlessfacades@

Account for Sale

WTB Alliance PvE 66+ lock or 70 hunter

Account Information
    Xfer must be up accepting all offers via my email, cs50cent@, and this post. looking for low prices, Thanks.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 fem NE Druid - PVP EU

Account Information
    I have a lvl 70 NE female druid on a PVP server in EU... It has an awesome DPS gear(over 2100ap, 32% crit), Tanking gear(15k armor, 13k hp, 419def) and a healing gear with 900+ healing. Char is herblist and alchemy(Elixir mastery), Revered with most factions. If intrested contact me on - nir_tarcic@

Account for Sale

WTT 64 HU Paladin EU-PVP Xfer up - accepting offers 60+

Account Information
    Hi i want to trade my 64 hu paladin on an eupvp server. Xfer is up, so if u wish to trade reply here with ur char or so i can decide only serious trades plz

Account for Sale

WTT (H) 70 UD Warlock for 70 (A) on pvp server

Account Information
    the lock's xfer isnt up but its got a flying mount, epic lock mount and a black war wolf, the acc also features a 19 twink that owns

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.