Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Wtt guy

Account Information
    I currently Have a lvl 66 Tauren Shaman on the PvP server sargeras. Along with this cahracter is a 19 tiwnk and other alts such as a 32 hunter and 28 mage. All characters can be transfered. As an added bonus this account is paid for until mid august. Pst to my aim armydude1991 or email me at armydudeiscool@ Lf 70 lock or priest mostly but pst would be nice to get a guy with some time left on him. Also has to be horde on pvp, Thanks, Bill

Account for Sale

Wtt guy

Account Information
    I currently Have a lvl 66 Tauren Shaman on the PvP server sargeras. Along with this cahracter is a 19 tiwnk and other alts such as a 32 hunter and 28 mage. All characters can be transfered. As an added bonus this account is paid for until mid august. Pst to my aim armydude1991 or email me at armydudeiscool@ Lf 70 lock or priest mostly but pst would be nice to get a guy with some time left on him. Also has to be horde on pvp, Thanks, Bill

Account for Sale

WTS: 60 Priest [US-Human-PvE]

Account Information
    No gametime left, however had very good equipment for the level. If you have an offer, add me to the20thcenturydrones@ Cheers Bon

Account for Sale

WTT: 70 (A) Druid for 70 (A) Rogue/Hunter/Warrior

Account Information
    US PvP server and is transferable. Feral spec'd atm but does have balance/resto gear. Epic Talbuk Mount and normal flying mount. Must be us pvp xferable and alliance. AIM-jsl1288 email-jsl1288@aim

Account for Sale

WTT 65 Horde hunter/65 gnome mage for Horde mage.

Account Information
    I want a horde mage, PVP, and transferable. I will also sell these characters if you please. They are both PVP mage is transferable hunter is not. reach me here or at defekt123@ thanks.

Account for Sale

Looking for an Undead rogue 66-70 -> check what I can offer.

Account Information
    Im willing to trade the undead rogue for : My night elf rogue (66, fully rested.) + Troll shaman(65, fully rested.) + undead warlock (34, fully rested.) My night elf rogue : has 5/8 Tier 1 (Nightslayer), TBC lvling gear (obtained from quests etc.) he also has his Epic mount, normal mount. and over 19k honor to waiste! He also has 4x16slot netherweave back eqquiped atm. My Troll shaman : has TBC lvling gear, has his normal mount, and has the black war raptor (obtained by handing in 30marks of each bg: AV,AB,WSG.) but he needs the epic riding skill wich u will be able to get fast if u do some quests in TBC. My undead warlock : has Casual blue's, the warlock quest robe(whit +100mana on it), a blue staff whit +11shadow spell damage and +8 intelect. All of these characters are on a PVE Europe Server. The Undead rogue im looking for should be from lvl 66-70, PVP or PVE server doesn't matter. Contact me now! at nic_jamin@ AIM ain't working atm, so plz send me an email or add me on .

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Undead Rogue and 70 Dwarf Paladin

Account Information
    Looking to sell the following characters: 70 Undead rogue: She has full blues and some epics, exalted with scryers. She also has her flying mount, and 2 epic gound mounts. 375 mining ( great for making money). Currently on a pvp server, xfer is up on May, 25. Approx 1500 honor points. ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Deciept 70 Dwarf Paladin: He has mostly blues and is currently specced holy protection. Has 880+ healing with healing gear, also has a set of spell damage gear. Epic ground mount as well as flying mount. On a pvp server and currently in a Kara guild., Xfer is up on June 12. About 2000 honor points on this char. ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Jaedenar&n=Heavenley Time on this account expires on May, 12. Both characters are on the same account and i am the original owner of this account. Make an offer and we can talk. PM or : iamcanadian7@ AIM: petersjo17@aol

Account for Sale

WTS 75 Berserker and 75 Monk on EQ1

Account Information
    wts 75 Berserker 900+aa 14.7khp unbuffed with cleave6 + fero6 wts 75 Monk 800+aa 12.1khp unbuffed with cleave5 email me at appaww@ for questions.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 ud priest PVP server

Account Information
    I have a 70 ud priest that I would like to trade. Has 3 epic ground mounts and a reg flying mount. Also on the account is a 48 Orc warrior also on a pvp server, 36 be hunter and some other variuos alts. The priests transfer will be up on march 7th. Im looking for another horde on a pvp server. I would prefer a druid or shaman but will consider others. Please Email me at daddyberto@ with offers.

Account for Sale

SELLING MY LINEAGE 2 LEVEL 71 BD ACCOUNT

Account Information
    Hello, I am selling my lineage 2 account that has a female dark elf level 71 Bladedancer. This character is extremely wealthy with like adena(hundreds of millions) and hundreds of millions adenas worth of items. Minimum price:$500. please e-mail me at keithriellypatrick@comcast for questions and/or offer. Pay me via check through mail. NOTE: I AM ALSO WILLING TO TRADE THIS ACCOUNT FOR A WoW ACCOUNT. The wow account im looking for hould have a lvl 60+ gnome warlock and a level 60+ male human warrior.Note that the lineage 2 account has a good reputaion and good and cool names. Wow characters must be transferable to different server. EMAIL ME AT keithriellypatrick@comcast

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.