Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 lock for 60+ warrior (EU)

Account Information
    Level 70 lock -epic mount -fly mount -good blue geared (outland blue`s) -900G -Alliance, EU, Executus Server (transfer possible) -626 damage/healing (without any buffs etc.) -Alliance, human female, warlock Further i got a lvl 2x rogue on my acount as alt ://armory.wow-europe/#character-sheet.xml?r=Executus&n=%C3%90enial My armory Looking for a 60+ shaman or warrior -Epic mount -decent amount of gold -alliance, female -> human/draenei/night elf -EU PvP server. -Decent equiped (blue geared) -i prefer a level 60 warrior! Not been to outland. If interested add me to : naomi.ni.tashi@

Account for Sale

BIG WOW SALE 10K GOLD AND 5 ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Account Information
    LVL70 PRIEST 70LOCK 70 HUNTER 70 MAGE 70 BLOOD ELF MAGE 10K GOLD ALSO FOR SALE AIM ------- rune0wow ----------- [email protected]

Account for Sale

WTT 70 UD warrior PVP SERVER!

Account Information
    This UD warrior has some nice old school epics such as Ashkandi, Spinal reaper, some General set. He now has very nice Dps set (Blue tbc), one epic 70 item, also very nice tanking gear (Blue tbc). The account ends on 27th may, and also comes with a 14-17 lock, 23-27 warrior, 58 rogue, 23 rogue acting as alts. Pct Isn't up, unfortunately. He has around 100g, prot speced at the moment. But you can respec anytime. I'm only looking for priests and mages, ONLY. Other offers, don't bother. The mage and priest must be kara attuned, obviously level 70. Must have a long gametime period. Leave your email here, or feel free to Pm me. If the priest or mage is really imba geared, much better geared then mine, then I'll chip in a 70 hunter, 61 paladin, 60 naked priest. So that's two accounts for one, if the gear is nice.

Account for Sale

3/5 Glad [H] Shaman 1400Healing WTT/WTS

Account Information
    Lvl 70 great pk shaman Male orc 3/5 Gladiators(Helm,Shoulder,Gloves) All gear is enchanted and socketed +1400 Healing 8400Hp 8400Mana 15000 Honor points 1200 Arena pts Arena Team 5v5 Rated top 75(Will yield you about 1k points this week+3v3+2v2 you should get about 2k points on tuesday) Mounts: 3x Epic ground 1x regular Flying 300g over 75Marks 5x Heroic Keys 4x 18 slot bags 7x Band of Justice 38 Twink Rogue 45 paladin US PVE Server Open for Xfer(expect Paladin) I am paypal verfied, I have the secret answer, and will change the email for you, and pw and everything. Selling Cash, or looking to trade for another class lvl 70 is a MUST, also needs to have equivalent gear. BUYER MUST BE PAYPAL VERIFIED Email: Gamer4156@aol AIM: Gaming444

Account for Sale

WTT 63 UD ROGUE

Account Information
    63 Undead pvp europe realmed rogue. With pritty nice gear.. 330 skining.. 260 enchanting. Mm.. lots of mats for selling. Epic ground mount. Im looking for PRIEST , Warrior (no matter pvp or pve). Can accept and other offers. : jptoelud@ mail: jptoelud@

Account for Sale

WTS 70hunter - 67 pally - 60 priest

Account Information
    Hi all, I am selling my wow account that I have had in my possession since 11-04. I am retiring from online gaming and rather than waste all the effort i put into the toons, i figured maybe i could get something back from them. You are bidding on a lvl 70 Hunter with flying mount, 67 pally, and a 60 priest. You will have no problem finding groups/guilds with any of these toons. Also on my account is a 43 mage. Between these 4 toons there is probably 3k gold good for respecs and whatnot. Should you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to email me at lventling@. Have a good day. All the characters listed are on the Burning Blade server and are alliance. They have been there since their creation so you could transfer them to wherever blizzard will allow. Thank you.

Account for Sale

Selling Runescape Pure LVL66 ComBAT (86 range and 80 Mage!!)

Account Information
    I am selling a good pure account. Make sure that you read all of this post. Print: Note: This account doesn´t have bank pin, no blackmarks and no recovery questions. You WILL NOT be able to enter in the account before the payment since it doesn't have recovery questions... If you are interested to buy this account then add jorge_almancil@ I will tell you the nick of the account

Account for Sale

WTT 63 Druid and 57 Rogue [EU]

Account Information
    Hello I am looking to trade my 63 Night Elf Druid and 57 Undead Rogue for a level 60+ Warrior. Only Requirment is to be TBC keyed. contact me at - samperkins87@ As a note I am the orginal owner of this account and can provide the secret question and answear on trade.

Account for Sale

!!!SELLIN AWSOME PURE UR OFFER!!!

Account Information
    here are the stats if the picture isnt workin main stats are: 90+str add my at the bottom 2 see 74combat 58mage my e mail is [email protected] plz add me and we can sort sumin out im only sellin this pure bcoz im makin a new sort of pure and need the rs money for it

Account for Sale

Torrent Invites Trade for Rapidshare

Account Information
    anyone who has invites to torrent, im willing to trade rapidshare.de membership...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.