Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTB PvP/E [A] 65+ Lock or 65+ Hunter/Shammy

Account Information
    Realm xfer must be up! looking for low equipped basic accounts for cheap thanks! feel free to email me (cs50cent@) or drop a line.

Account for Sale

WTT WOW leveling guides (brain AND joana)

Account Information
    what i want? 1) wow eu account 60+(TBC enabled and has play time!) pve server- picture of your wow account key,changed email and ansers of ya secret question. 2) wow eu account 50+ (doesnt need to be tbc must have play time!) pve server - picture of account key, email changed to my email, and ansers to your secret questions and a wow gilder key 3) wow glider key (this is for just 1 guide) e-mail/: replicate_@

Account for Sale

WTS or WTT 70 Undead Rogue - PVE

Account Information
    ://armory.worldofwarcraft/character-sheet.xml?r=Azjol-Nerub&n=Cardbored Just looking for some cash, this game is boring me with this character. If you have a priest or warrior (horde) that you would like to trade, please contact me. Similar quality gear, similar rep status (hopefully exalted with a couple). All realistic money bids will be considered, thanks! There ya go, serious offers only. If you'd like to make a bid, or you have a warrior or priest, please contact me @ arun84h at dot com with armory link, or $$$ amount.

Account for Sale

WTS: 60 Orc Hunter. EU Realm

Account Information
    500+ gold 150/150 Riding Skill altS: 38 mage Couple bars into 60 for 61. So I think BC Enabled. Inactive account. Use .? I have Outstanding feedback! Banks: Level1 Warrior: Epic Staff (Warden Staff), and a bunch of blue 19-29 twink weapons. $100. will take $80 ! AIM ME: Screen Serv EMAIL ME: Screenserv@aim This is on a EU Realm

Account for Sale

WTT LVL 70 BLOODELF PALA FOR A MAGE/SHAMMY/LOCK/ROGUE EU

Account Information
    this char is on pvp erver frostmane im mainly lf some1 on a pvp server also ally side prffer that and xfer up some info about pala 1:4 k healing bonus ground epic mount basic flying mount herb/ and mining dps gear khara attuned heroic keys in end game guild

Account for Sale

WTS Level 70 Human Paladin + Level 70 Orc Warrior, & More!

Account Information
    All of my characters are on US PvP servers. All of the characters are transferable. The account comes with over 1,000g. Both level 70's have a flying mount and 3 other riding mounts. All the characters are on the same account. This is a once in a lifetime offer, So don't let it slip away! I am accepting any offers, Just depends if I like the offer . Good luck! Oh, Also email me at Johnthewhiteman@.

Account for Sale

WTT EU PVE UD 70 Rogue

Account Information
    Trading my UD rogue for a decent Ally charr. The character is on a eu server and it is transferable. I am the original info. and you got to have it too. Almoust full blue geared, decent geared. Epix ground mount and Regular flying mount. Mulitlate spec atm if it makes the rogue more interesting;) Transfer is up. I Dont have any heroic keys. Its on a EU PVE Server. Looking for a good clean trade. Scammers stay away. You got to: have all info. be alliance. lvl 70. I dont want warrior, rogue or hunter. dont even offer those classes. all others are welcome. Contact me on : Bigstar-general-ftw@

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Hunter 4/5 Gladiator 2/5 T4, 70 Mage 862 Spellpower!

Account Information
    I am selling both of my chars, they are on the same account. Never been transferred, I am the real account owner. As I said hunter has 4/5 Glad and 2/4 T4, Pve gear: 2300 AP, 20.04% crit, 6k mana Pvp gear: 10305 HP, 1864 AP, 22,55% crit, 6.2k mana, 116 Resilence all with the best sockets available. Mage: 2/2 Spellstrike, 3/3 Frozen Shadoweave, all with the BEST sockets Girdle of Ruination, also got the best enchants for dmg/hp wise. Mage has 862 Frostspellpower, 7.1k hp, 9.2k mana. Gladiator Gloves aswell Hunter has 375 Jewelcrafting and can make 30+ RARE gems. He also has mining 375 and an Epic Flying Mount (the 5000gold version) which rly makes it easy to farm gold. The mage has 375 Alchemy, and can craft FLASK of fortification. 375 Tailor aswell. Got 1300 Adamantite Ore in the mailbox rdy to be picked up and prospected. 400 Arcane Dust. 10 of every primal, and shitloads of eternium bars and khorium bars. Also have alot of dps pots. Also have a 52 rogue which is included in the selling. In cash I have 1.5k gold, but with all the items I have you can EASILY reach 5k. PM me here on the forum for further details or if u have any questions. I sell the whole account with CD key, secret question and anything else which u need. Transfer UP Pictures: ://img244.imageshack.us/img244/9747/wowscrnshot042907152338cu8.jpg ://img483.imageshack.us/img483/4203/wowscrnshot042907152013am1.jpg Mage: ://img248.imageshack.us/img248/9399/wowscrnshot043007064826ue7.jpg

Account for Sale

WTT 61 Warrior Eu

Account Information
    Hi, i want to trade my 61 Tauren Warrior, he is on Vek'nilash (PVP) for a Rogue,Warlock 60+ on a PVP server thx

Account for Sale

WTT LvL 70 Human Rogue for level 50+ Draenei shaman

Account Information

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.