Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    RS GOLD $4.50 PER MIL! Instant delieviery

Account Information
    We are now selling 1M for 4.50!!! Instant Delivery(5-30 min) If you are interesting in buying 1-100m Please email me at FowlTravis@ Or message me on At FowlTravis@!

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Alliance Paladin for 70 Horde Paladin.

Account Information
    He is on a US PVP server and is Kara attuned and has a few heroic keys. He is geared in nice BC blues almost 1k+ healing. Mining is at 375 Jewelcrafting at 294. Has both paladin mounts the normal and epic along with a black war tiger epic mount, and a normal flying mount. He is in a karazhan raiding guild and all are very friendly. For more information you can contact me at the following. AIM: ri0thex Email: ri0thex@ Please NO SCAMMERS. I'm sick of people attempting to scam me it won't work....

Account for Sale

WTS Account 3 70's among others

Account Information
    All of the following characters are on one account, and all are on Thunderlord(alliance) and Akama(Horde) 70 Warrior= 375 miner/350+Blacksmithing Not kara keyed, Mediocre tanking gear. Thunder equiped and enchanted. decent pvp gear, bout 7k honor to work with, and 400 arena points. 70 Warlock= Prime Character of this Account. 375 Enchanting/374 Tailoring 1000 arena points to work with Epic Arena set 2/5 (head, gloves) Epic Offhand 4/5 Blue Dungeon set Epic Cloak and rings and Necklace Keyed for Every heroic, and karazhan 70 Rogue = 375 Skinning/350+ Leatherworking Keyed for Kara, and CE Heroic Gladiator 1/5 (shoulders) 5/5 Blue Dungeon set Exalted Aldor Sword MH, Gladiator offhand sword 1600+ap, 7000+hp 61 Undead Warrior= 330+ Mining/90+Blacksmithing Decent Gear for the lvl, nothing fantastic, just a drone Character 19 Nightelf Warrior = Twink Character, PvP trinket, Smite's Mighty hammer/crusader Leader of twink guild 28 Draenai Paladin: Mining/Jewelcrafting Blue Quest hammer 22 Human Mage Staff of Jordan w/40spl Damage Enchanted Eye of flame (both in bank) All characters have Epic Riding mount, and Normal Flying mount, bout 200g all together, but easy with the professions to gain money quickly. Looking to get out of this game, it hasn't taken up way to much time of my Life, and well i need the money more than i need the game So askin price is $1800-$2000 Email= nickalusbeaven@ Happy Hunting

Account for Sale

WTT or WTS LvL 70 Warrior on EU Draenor PVE

Account Information
    Lvl 70 Warrior, Blacksmithing 365/375 Mining 375/375 Mostly all Rare Items Including: Epic Swift Palomino Horse Flying Mount Fellsteel Armor set, with Stars of Elune Set in them. Fireguard -- ://thottbot/i28425 Vindicator’s Brand -- ://thottbot/i29124 Over 11.5k Armor Very Good for tanking. I have almost all the items needed to create: Lionheart Blade -- ://thottbot/i28428 Just a few more Primal Might. Currently Speced Prot 50 /Arms 10 , but of course is Respeccable to whatever is needed. Add me to Nathan1902@ if you have anything to offer.

Account for Sale

WTT EU PVE UD 70 Rogue

Account Information
    This charr is on a EU server and i am only looking for Acounts on EU servers too. Trading my lvl 70 UD Rogue for a Ally only shammy, pala or priest. this is the only classes i want but other offers wil be taken into concideration as long as they are ally. i have almost full ble gear and i got all info. Kz pre q done. Regular flying mount and epix ground mount I am on PVE server. YOU CANT TRADE FROM A PVE SERVER TO A PVP SERVER. PCT is up. To get a trade you need to: You got to have all the info on the account. lvl 70 Only. Dranei and Dwarf is a big+ dont matter if you are on pve or pve. Add Bigstar-general-ftw@ For offers and for further discussion. Ty SCAMMERS STAY AWAY

Account for Sale

WTS LVL 70 PRIEST LVL 70 PALADIN !!!LOTS OF EPICS!!!

Account Information
    I am selling both my level 70 priest and paladin on the PvP server of Azgalor. The priest was my main so has a lot more and better gear than the paladin as she just got to level 70. Priest- Level 70 Troll Male Paladin- Level 70 Blood Elf Female Other- 2-3 other characters 20-30 level Gear- ://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gearjd8.png Characters- ://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=charey3.png Any questions other than what I posted please email me jbsollers25@ Only serious offers please

Account for Sale

WTT for 50+ BE, 70 dwarf warrior EU pvp xferable

Account Information
    I have BE fetish

Account for Sale

SELLING LVL 72 RUNESCAPE SKILLER , 99 COOK 99 FLETCH 99 FISH

Account Information
    [email protected] aim rune0wow add mefor pics

Account for Sale

WTT Steam Account for World of Warcraft Account!

Account Information
    Hey there! I haven't been playing on my Steam account for some time now, and i want to trade it for a WoW account. The Steam account includes the games: - Counterstrike: Source ( One of the best multiplayer games of the moment! ) - Day of defeat: source - Half-Life 2: deathmatch You will have to install the games first, but i guess you can borrow the cd's or so. I PREFER a World of warcraft account with a shaman, level 60+. If that is not possible, i'd like to have a 60+ rogue or a priest or warlock, level 65+. If interested, contact me at rick_hamersma3@

Account for Sale

WTS 60 LOCK/60MAGE/ PVE SERVER

Account Information
    [NO BUMP FOR JOO]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.