Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT lvl 64 horde hunter RP for horde PVP!@!@

Account Information
    it has almost full pvp epic no helm has 3 epic mounts. lot of gold. :fivestar_24@ aol:fishkbass I mainly want a PRIEST mage ROGUE druid

Account for Sale

WTS LVL 62 Human Pally & other ALTS for $75

Account Information
    Hey, I'm trying to sell my account with a lvl 62 Human paladin on Akama (US PVP server). Here is the armory link for the Pally: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Akama&n=Rocwilder Also on the account, lvl 49 night elf rogue and a lvl 45 human priest. Both of them are on AKAMA (US PVP). I will sell it for $75. That's the lowest I'll go. Only paypal payments accepted. Must be Paypal Verified. I am the original owner of this account. I HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION, INCLUDING THE SECRET ANSWER!!! You can see the character in game for security purposes also! E-mail me at mweglarz0@ or AIM at “good one grandma” for more offers.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 ORC SHAMAN & high ALTS for 70 horde priest/mage/lock

Account Information
    Hey, I'm willing to trade my WOW account with a geared out, kara attuned, lvl 70 orc shaman on Smolderthorn (US PVP server). It has regular flying mount and epic riding mount. Here is the armory site: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Smolderthorn&n=Shammanx ALSO ON THE ACCOUNT, I have a lvl 61 orc warrior, lvl 46 Undead Mage, and a lvl 31 tauren druid. All of them are also on Smolderthorn (US PVP server). On Greymane (US PVE), there is a lvl 22 Dwarf Pally. On Eitrigg (US PVE), there is a lvl 47 Orc Rogue. I'm looking for any HORDE LVL 70 mage, priest, or lock Horde character It must be on a transferable US PVP SERVER!!! I have secret answer and will only trade if other person has the secret answer. Before trade we will meet in game for security purposes. Let me know if you have what i'm looking for at mweglarz0@ or AIM is "good one grandma"

Account for Sale

Monster Horde PVP Druid (US), For Horde pvp Lock, Warrior

Account Information
    Monster Horde PVP Druid, 8.5k hp in cat with 2k attack power ferocious bites for 3.5-4k, 10.5k hp in bear with 13k armor. Has 4 sets of gear Tank, Cat, Boomkin, and Resto Is the offtank for Kara raids, and is #1 on dps on gruul Also has a Very geared lvl 40 Tauren Hunter. Both Xfers are ready. US Servers I am looking for, 2 different things. Really geared Warlock Shadow Priest 900+ spell dmg PVP warrior PVP Server ++++++ Good raiding guild ++++ Game time left in account ++++ Contact me on AIM ParappaElRappa. I can provide armory if requested. Thanks

Account for Sale

Account Information
    1 last BUUUMPP then im off too sleep Goodnight guys and gals, make me happy when I come back, too all u undead rogues outthere p>
    Account for Sale

WTT 57 Rogue

Account Information
    Looking to trade my 57 Bloodelf Rogue He's a Jewel Crafter and Miner. Has 300 first Aid // 70g // Bloodelf 60% mount He is on a Pvp server Account also comes with a 44 Dran Shaman on an rppvp server And a 30 Human priest on pvp server. Looking for any healer class level 50+ Really looking for a paladin. If your interested post or E-mail me at spic_fire@

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Hunter (Transferable)

Account Information
    -Looking to Sell Level 70 Dwarf Hunter on a PvE sever with 363 Blacksmithing and 375 Mining -He has A normal flying mount, along with 5 Epic land mounts: 1 Cat, 1 Mechanostrider, and 3 Goats -He is attuned to Karazhan -He currently has all Heroic Key except for Hellfire Citadel's key, as well as the Arcatraz key. -He is in mostly level 70 Blues, with two level 70 epics, including one of the best guns in the game, and one level 60 Epic. -There is also a level 40 HUman Female Mage, who has 300 alchemy and 100 herbalism and also has her Normal Land mount -Full gear of the hunter can be found here: ://ctprofiles/5307815 Looking to sell for about $300, or best offer. CONTACTS: Email: Jaxonstapleton@ AIM: J Popkorn@aol Thanks!

Account for Sale

Selling MY WOW Lvl70 Geared mage +3000g +lvl60pally+

Account Information
    70 Horde Undead mage - Zuluhed (USA PvP server) Im selling my WoW account with my WoW cd and keys. For all buyers I will put everthing inside the burning Crusader box with WoW account name, password, and secret Answer that allow you to transfer to other account, server, or to change all the account info to your personal info. If you are trying to scam me and wasting my time, whoever does that will be ignore. So for all buyers who’s very interested may contact me, my email address ELACL@ or [email protected] either way will reach me. Profession: Trailor 375/375 – is a shadow trailor Enchanting 366/375 Epic Flying Mount - Red (5200g worth) Epic Ground Mount x 3 - All PvP ones Has3000 gold in the account not with enchanting mats and other tailor mats Gear: Most Level 70 EPICS Tier 4 helm and glove shadowcloth set boots, chest, and shoulder Spell strike craft set hood and pants lot more epic item ( frost spell damage 1.2 k+ , over all spell damage 800+ critz 23% ) have 52 badge of justice to get more epic reward Keys: Karazhan Keyed (Exhalted Violet Eye) Serpentshrine Cavern Keyed (Downed Nightbane and Gruul) All heroic keyed: exalted with lot place and revered Have lot mats to make potion (flask, frostpower , and etc..) Have lot enchanting mats (arcane dust, shards , essence and etc..) Other character: 60 Alliance Paladin - Arthas Ground Mount Level 60 instance blues Looking for $800 or OBO If interested email (ELACL@)

Account for Sale

WTT/S [H] 70 Orc Hunter (PvP), Amazing Gear

Account Information
    3/5 T4 (Gloves, Shoulders, L) 3/5 Gladiator (Gloves, Shoulders, Chest) - 375 Blacksmithing (Lunar Crescent) - 365 Enchanting - Epic Flying Mount - Transferable - Attuned to Serpentshrine This hunter has some of the best obtainable stats in the game. Not to mention an Orc, so he has a free +AP cooldown. The only thing currently dropping from Karazhan and Gruul's Lair that would be an upgrade is the T4 Helm from Prince. Everything else would be a downgrade or he already has it. Willing to show armory upon request. Looking for a HORDE Warrior. Must be on a PvP server (transferable) with a few Gladiator pieces, and have either Gorehowl/BS weapon. Send me a PM or email at jpx_02@ with your offer.

Account for Sale

WTT 66 UD mage for66+ priest (H)

Account Information
    I am looking to trade my 66 UD mage for any race 66+ priest. The mage is on a US PVP server.. i will be looking that the priest is also on a US PvP server. Email me at B3trayed@ or add me to if interested

#1 Games, 11/15/13
    Last edited by a moderator: 10/23/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.