Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS 70 Orc Warlock / 60 Troll Priest - PVP US

Account Information
    I find no fun in the game anymore, so I decided to sell my account. I hope it gives whoever as much fun as I had. So here goes. The main is a 70 Orc Warlock on a PVP server, and is up for transfer anytime. He's geared with mostly greens and blues I got from questing : ://ctprofiles/5141571 Got a normal speed flying mount as well as a few land epic mounts. He has 2.3k gold so its almost half-way to epic flyer. He's affliction specced atm so he has mostly shadow damage gear, but he has very potent gear for destruction-fire spec as well... over 20% crit and 450 dmg. A well-rounded character all in all. He also has tailoring up to 339. There is also, on the same server, a 60 Troll priest with quite crappy gear but all set for levelling to 70. On other servers, there's a 42 human rogue and a 46 human paladin (who has pretty good gear... possible twink ?). The account is paid up to september 2007 ! 6 months right there, 80 bucks ! Contact me by email or on for infos and offers : thomas.d.b@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 druid and 70 rogue for Horde Warrior and other

Account Information
    Want to trade my 70 druid and 70 rogue with epics for a horde warrior decently gear and maybe another. If you're interested mail me at jjackaman@

Account for Sale

WTS 66 shadow priest PVP

Account Information
    i am wanting to sell my 66 NE shadow priest on anetheron. i might be open to trades depending on what it is. ive always wanted a warrior so enlighten me. my aim is samplejar288 email is samplejar@

Account for Sale

sellin level 84 acount!!!!!!

Account Information
    looking for about 2 mill great stats 70 atk 70 str 66 def 69 made 54 range 81 cooking 80 fishing 74 wc has good weps hes a good money maker!!!!!!

Account for Sale

WTT 70 human priest some tbc epics 1500+ healing

Account Information
    as title says im trading a human female priest with a quite a few epics and some other rare items like turtle mount ect this is on a PVE server with transfer up and EU. im realy looking for a shammy/druid or warlock horde side with transfer up. email me at [email protected]

Account for Sale

WTS WOW LVL 70 Priest and LVL 70 Paladin !!!LOTS OF EPICS!!!

Account Information
    I am selling both my level 70 priest and paladin on the PvP server of Azgalor. The priest was my main so has a lot more and better gear than the paladin as she just got to level 70. Priest- Level 70 Troll Male Paladin- Level 70 Blood Elf Female Other- 2-3 other characters 20-30 level Gear- ://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gearjd8.png Characters- ://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=charey3.png Any questions other than what I posted please email me jbsollers25@ Only serious offers please

Account for Sale

WTS: 70 Druid / 42 Rouge/ 42 BE pally/19 twink+more US PVP

Account Information
    I am selling my Account that contains a 70 tauren druid , 42 blood elf pally, 42 orc rouge, 19 twink rogue, 25mage-priest, 34 lock 22 shaman ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ DRUID All blue feral and resto gear, flying mount , 5 epic riding mounts, and around 50g Kara Keyed with 5 kara EPICS. Also has revered rep with all heroic factions except thrallmar!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~!!!Looking for around 375 but will bargin!!!~~~ Email me with a resonible offer or questions at sickbro121@ Thanks, Brad ~Paypal only~

Account for Sale

WTT 63Troll Warrior US PVP Realm

Account Information
    Lv 63 Troll Warrior US PVP Realm Epic Raptor Mount Full Rested exp Want to trade for Alliance US PVP Realm Hunter or Mage will deal over the phone or respond here with email or email me at bradbradandmorebrad@ with your char armory sheet addy, ill respond with mine.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Blood Elf Paladin/61 Tauren Warrior and more. EU.

Account Information
    Hey guys, if anyone is looking to buy a belf paladin on a euro server, I'm selling my account. Got lots of characters, 3 60+ and the main paladin. All the details can be found here: :///Lv-70-Blood-Elf-Paladin-61-Tauren-Warrior--More,itemname,232,id,auctiondetails Cheers.

Account for Sale

selling 97 main runescape account 1500+ total MM + DT done

Account Information
    This is a great account, i am selling it because i need money for my new pure. This account was my main, so it has recoveries (if i was going to scam you, i wouldn't tell you i had them), but i will tell the answers to them, as well as past passwords, pins, and agreement numbers. You will get all the information you need to have the account all to yourself. Price: 10m Rs gold, or items equaling 15m E-mail samloffler@ if you are interested Proof Pics

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.