Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT lvl 70 NE Druid for Shaman 65+ Only

Account Information
    I am lookin to trade my ne druid for a horde or ally shaman. my char was just tranfered to a new pve realm yesterday, so even tho x-fer is down, its on a new server, no one know me on it. pst AIM = WWarPlayer = sencenbaugh@

Account for Sale

level 105 with 1500+ total for sale

Account Information
    It has a pin, and I can get rid of the recovs or just tell you. I can get a vid of me putting in the pin, but there's no point because there's nothing noteworthy in my bank. it has a net worth of about 1m.

Account for Sale

Trading lvl 91 runescape account with 82 range for RS money

Account Information
    I am trading my lvl 91 runescape account with 82 range for RS money, because i am going to need money to pay for a pure. I am looking for aroune 15M for the account. Just post or email me ur offers

Account for Sale

Selling Lineage 2 Accounts *Bartz* 78 Storm Screamer!

Account Information
    I currently have 2 accounts for sale both on the Lineage 2 American server Bartz! 1) 78 Storm Screamer: This char is stripped but has as both +4 INT and +4 WIT Tattoos. It also has all the important skills you expect from a storm screamer such as Wind Vortex. 1) 78 Warlord: This char is also stripped but has every skill trained up to level. It is also currently on the 3rd class change quest. Looking for around $300 for the Storm Screamer and $200 for the Warlord. You can get drop me a message here, Or contact me over at kdglegend@. I am more than willing to talk to potential buyer over the phone and you can also look at my ebay feedback to know im legit. My ebay name is also KdgLegend. Thanks For Looking

Account for Sale

WTB 40+ Shammy

Account Information
    Looking to buy a prefered Orc Shammy level 40+ doesnt have to be anything great, but it must be on a PvP server and transferable to the Tortheldrin server. Id like for it to be active as well. Email me at Zyero66@ or AIM at Adventchildryn, ill be on all night.

Account for Sale

WTT: Dwarf 70 Hunter - PVE

Account Information
    I'm trading my 70 dwarf hunter on a PVE server Gear: All blues, except epic cloak/bracers. Using the [Sonic Spear] with the savagery enchant. Attuned for Karazhan, and in a Kara raiding guild, just started raiding, so no epics on me yet, I'm in the core group as a priority hunter. Heroic Key for: Steamvaults Almost for Sha'tar/Lower City/Honor Hold (2 K for each) Transfer is down. Have flying mount/and the epic ground riding. Looking for ANYTHING on horde, on any server with the transfer up or down, doesn't matter. HAS TO BE HORDE, will look at any offers. I'll look at 68s and 69s if you have over 1000 gold. Prefer: Priest/Mage/Shaman, but will look at all, want decent gear or a lot of gold. Message me on AIM@: ABHRSN

Account for Sale

WTS: 70 Druid / 42 rouge / 42 BE pally/19 twink~US PVP horde

Account Information
    I am selling my Account that contains a 70 tauren druid , 42 blood elf pally, 42 orc rouge, 19 twink rogue, 25mage-priest Email me with a resonible offer or questions at sickbro121@ Thanks, Brad ~Paypal only~

Account for Sale

WTS 63Mage/60 Pally US/PVP

Account Information
    I am selling my WoW account that contains a 63 gnome mage with 8/8 teir 2, AQ 40 purples,including staff from armaments and other very good lvl 60 gear. Has 2 lvl 60 epic mounts, gnome + human horse. The mage also has over 500 gold and full rested. The Human paladin is lvl 60 which has mainly purples from MC and random blues. If you want more info, send me an e-mail, AIM or . I will consider any offer, so please dont be shy. AIM: Wilkinator87 : Wilk08094@ E-Mail: Wilk08094@ Or reply to this thread.

Account for Sale

selling a good lvl 103 main

Account Information
    the rsn is oo_rel for more info add johan_deconinck@

Account for Sale

WTT STEAM ACCT W/VALVE COMPLETE PACK FOR 2 STEAM ACCTS W/ CS

Account Information
    I'm trading a Steam account with the Valve Complete Pack (contact me for full list of games) for two steam accounts with cs. The account I am trading is not banned. I will send you a screenshot if you would like. I need two accounts with cs because I would like to be able to play with my friend. If interested, contact me on at tifffffc@ or email me at tifffffc@ Thanks!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.