Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    My 61 Rogue and 62 Priest for mage / druid on Azsune!

Account Information

Account for Sale

WTT 61Human Rogue for any allaince toon lvl61 +

Account Information

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Paladin + 70 Hunter(same acc.) US Demon Soul

Account Information

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Paladin + 70 Hunter(same acc.) US Demon Soul

Account Information
    Due to real life issues, I can not play WoW any longer. So I am selling my account. Server: NA Demon Soul Chars: lvl70 BE Paladinn + lvl 70 Troll Hunter Paladin is holy speced, 40/21 Healing gears are mostly epic with T4 Helmet. He has 1500+ healing bonus unbuffed and 1600+ fully buffed. He also has 2 pieces of Arena healing set, 3 pieces of BG set and some random blue Stamina gears. Lots of alternative nice blue gears in bank. eg. Righteous armor set, Righteous Fury set Pally is revered with all BC dungeons and is closed to exalted with Cenarion Expedition. Attuned with Karazhan. 375 Alchemist/ 265 Jewelcraft Hunter has mixture of blue and green gears with Valano's longbow. Beast mastery speced. 375 Herbalism / 305 Alchemist Revered with Consortium and Mag'har. Ideal for farming gold and stuff. *They are both on the same account* The account is still active until mid of July. So buy now and play straightaway! If you would like to see screenshots, please contact me through . nichyc@ Payment is made through Paypal only

Account for Sale

WTT 61Human Rogue for any allaince toon lvl61 +

Account Information
    This toons transfer comes up on the 17th of may, There is also a 43 dwarf priest on the account. This is an US account. AIM: SovietPancake : Robmil1987@

Account for Sale

My 61 Rogue and 62 Priest for mage / druid on Azsune!

Account Information
    I want an alliance mage (not gnome PLEASE!), level 55+ preferably, im offering a 61 rogue (night elf - pve server) (like 2k from level 62 =p) and a level 62 priest (undead, on a pvp server). My email is [email protected], contact me via that or reply to this post. Thanks

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Gnome Mage

Account Information
    Has epic flying mount. Pimp gear. Tom_skaterboy2@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 UD Mage on US PvP for Horde Pally, Shaman or Druid

Account Information
    WTT 70 UD Mage on US PvP for Horde Pally, Shaman, or Druid must be transferable must be karazhan attuned must have flying mount send and inquiries about my mage to robert.kaarlela@ AIM-CrushTheEmo

Account for Sale

WTS WOW LVL 70 Priest and LVL 70 Paladin !!!LOTS OF EPICS!!!

Account Information
    am selling both my level 70 priest and paladin on the PvP server of Azgalor. The priest was my main so has a lot more and better gear than the paladin as she just got to level 70. Priest- Level 70 Troll Male Paladin- Level 70 Blood Elf Female Other- 2-3 other characters 20-30 level Gear- ://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gearjd8.png Characters- ://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=charey3.png Any questions other than what I posted please email me jbsollers25@ and if you wish to AIM me my screen name is jbsollers25 (I will have it up all day so leave a message I will get back to you) Only serious offers please

Account for Sale

l2PL&account&adena service

Account Information
    hi.all^^ here support l2 PL&account&adena service. u can buy worthful account here. if ur doubt about the risk.think about PL.fastest and effectable. also cheap adena selling. check ofit or add l2ofit@ for detail.welcome^^ PS:come and check if here is legit..then lets make a happy deal. here can provide proof to show its legit here.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.