Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 60 Dwarf Priest (female)

Account Information
    -US PvP server -only level 40 mount -transferrable -also has a level 29 human paladin twink on a different PvP server, also transferrable I am looking for an alliance warlock, mage, or paladin, human preferably, level 55+. Must be on a US PvP server and transferrable. Gear is not an issue, provided all slots are filled. Must also have at least the level 40 mount. You can keep your gold, I'll mail mine to a friend to mail back to me. You can contact me on AIM. My sn is rockinit459, or my email is iwishihadacoolemailnamething@.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 HUNTER

Account Information
    i want to trade my 70 hunter looking for any class . Really good character with epixx please email me or add me on at riise_7@ (in a gruuls lair guild) not going to go into specific detals now but i will if you are intrested dwarf PVP server transferable

Account for Sale

WTT UD MAGE. For a Human Paladin PVP

Account Information
    My mage is on a pve server, but im willing to trade it, its got good gear Arcane Spec Flying mount Kara Epics Loads of epics Im looking for a alliance paladin, willing to throw in some money too Contact Aim-pyromaniac8193 -luzyfer-666@ xfire-wolfe101

Account for Sale

WTT great geared Shaman + priest for class with sulfuras 60+

Account Information
    title says it ... Im trading my tauren shaman ( lvl 67 atm but lvling up fast ) , my human priest ( lvl 66 and lvling up ) + twink dwarf hunter 19 for any 60 + class /race with sulfuras, hand of ragnaros Shaman and priest both very well geared : previous lvl 60 raiders + various epic mounts , bankfull worth 1k g and a high amount of gold All in PvP realms , transferable, ( Bloodfeather and Sunstrider EU ) For more info contact me at : scoreplay@ All ur questions will be answered .. no scam , account paid for the next 6 months

Account for Sale

WTT 65 shaman/60 rogue for HORDE US PVP

Account Information
    65 tauren shaman (pvp) us and 60 nelf rogue (pve) us want to trade for a horde us pvp character, considering any reasonable offers email yipstar2@

Account for Sale

selling level 93 account 1m need quick sale!!!!

Account Information
    my is [email protected] hi im selling this account and many overs so just add my if u want to know about them. the account im selling sets are 75 attack 80 str 70def 52 prayer 72 magic 60 ranged it is a very good barrow pure with rune gloves torso and rune defender if you are interested in buying please add my or post here ty my is [email protected]

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Night Elf Hunter on Emerald Halls server

Account Information
    Gear is mostly blues has epic ground and non-epic flying mount and is attuned for Karazan, Blackwing Lair, Molten Core, and Naxxamas. I check my eMail constantly so send me an email at dwinsauer@ if you have any questions or post em here. Starting for $200 US, PayPal only please 8)

Account for Sale

BIG BIG RUNESCAPE SALE UPTO 800M+ L@@K CH33P

Account Information
    3 PHATS FOR SALE LVL 121 102 102 86 AND THATS IT THANKS AIM HAZA600 [email protected] THANKS

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Warrior and Priest

Account Information
    Hey im thinking about quitting WOW and i would like to see these characters go to good use I am looking for serious buyers only and i will go through Pay-pal cause its easier unless u wish to send me cash via money order 1st account: Lvl 70 human warrior PVP realm Has 60% flying mount and 2 100% ground mounts both professions are over 300 and are Blacksmithing and mining His gear for dps consists of decent blues and some 60 epix from AQ40 and many pre BC gear his tanking set is all 68-70 blues with about 12k armor 515 defense perfect for kara raids and around 11k health unbuffed, kara keyed and reps all close so if you buy u can purchase ur heroic keys as well... accepting decent offers but hopeing for around $500 USD or other offers 2nd account: Lvl 70 dwarf priest PVE realm Has a 60% flying mount and 2 100% ground mounts has 375 mining good for money making ores on his server sell at ridiculous high prices and 300 tailoring hes currently shadow speced many gems and shards to sell on his server his gear is mainly pvp set and outland blues, has over 400 gold on him and is in a good kara guild on the server also has about 3 months play time on him so you get 3 months free with this purchase, has gladiator pieces which took much time and effort to get so im asking for good offers around $500+ or B/O Once payment is received the buyer will get the secret question/answer , the account name and pw and access to whichever other information they need Happy Bidding and good luck these characters are a great buy for those not wanting to lvl a toon to 70 i did the work for ya Contact me via email at Daywacker21@ or AIM stealthykilla21

Account for Sale

WTB glider profiles

Account Information
    Hey, im willing to buy glider profiles from 1-70 horde or get them for free, e-mail me schrader__@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.