Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 H warlock

Account Information
    im looking to trade my 70 horde warlock transfer up and is on a Rp-PVP server can transfer to ne where im looking for ne class except warlock the is lvl 64+ might go lower on some classes Aim=XxMetalkid25xX the reason im getting rid of my warlock is that hes fun but it just get old its too easy to beat anyclass with him i only have trouble with rogues DAMN U CLOCK OF SHADOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Dwarf Male Rogue PvP. Kara Attuned, Full Tier 2 ect..

Account Information
    kara attuned. full tier 1 full tier 2 epic ground mount normal flying mount aldor exalted just xfered off an extremely dead sever to arthas high pop pvp. $200 western union. will provide full account info and give full access to the actual email account on the account. rogue3am@ for any questions. nerdthegeek on AIM

Account for Sale

WTT Mage 70/ For a warlock lvl 60+

Account Information
    I would like if is a lock 60, some money chage offer.

Account for Sale

Account trick

Account Information
    As a retired GM, I give you a helpful tip before leaving for good. To obtain someone else ID & password for WoW: There has been many methods to get IDs but this is one of the very few that work. Use this with care, you're not supposed to abuse this. (yeah, who cares anyway...) you need an active account (however, it hasn't to be necessary yours, but it must be active) Send an e-mail to blizzard_service_account@ In the subject option, type "Password Retrieve" (without quotes, case sensitive) In the actual e-mail part, copy and paste this: Make sure you put the < > symbols, this is very important. you must insert datas in proper gaps, without errors, as this is an automatic process, and the server will simply ignore your e-mail if something's wrong. for example, you have a valid ID (Account Name) that is Shadowdemon with password magic123, and you want to know the password for the ID CHERRY. you simply send this email: to: blizzard_service_account@ subject: Password Retrieve message body: within 24h you should get a reply from the same mail address, that looks something like that: from: blizzard_service_account@ to: YourEmailAddres@YourServer subject: pass for message body: ID you sended: Password: HOW IT WORKS: The server automatically process datas you submit to a program hosted on Blizzard server, which will log you into the network as a user with account information privelages. This gives you the ability to view information of any account on the system. Unfortunately you need the password to read it... this is where the hack comes in. The request you send the system gives it the known WoW ID and password followed immediately by the WoW ID you are retrieving the password of. This tricks the system into believing that the second ID has been verified when only the first has. From here a request for the password is made and after retrieving it, it is sent back to the user. Enjoy >D

Account for Sale

WTT 70 WARLOCK[H] FOR HUNTER/PRIEST/[A]

Account Information
    I CAN SHOW YOU ON MY SERVER IF NEEDED hes sitting in the orc starting town WTT my 70 warlock for a equally geared priest(shadow gear also) or a hunter my 70 warlock -1050+ spell dmg -all heroic keys -SSC key -mag keyed -pots already made( shadow power/4 flasks etc.) -flying mount/epic reg mount -revered with almost every faction that im not exalted with( revered with consortium) -375 Jewelcrafting ( almost every rare design, only missing 2 # designs) -375 tailoring( shadowcloth, have 2/3 frozen shadoweave, already have 11 shadowcloth made for vest) -60 orc warrior also on the account LOOKING FOR: hunter or Priest ALLIANCE US PVP XFERABLE -i will need to see an armory when you contact me. -keyed to at least most of the heroics+kara -rep grinded for the basic factions in outlands Basically I dont want a fresh 70 as mine is not -Gear to equal my own - and you paying for my xfer if your a hunter, as I would be trading a warlock( maybe a priest if the gear/rep isnt up to par) - Useful professions also maxxed or VERY close CONTACT VIA PM's AIM OR EMAIL aim: insanegenius99 email: insanegenius16@

Account for Sale

CHEAP lvl 70 HUNTER on EU PVP

Account Information
    Selling lvl 70 tauren hunter, OK gear, karazhan attuned , about 500g on Skullcrusher , pvp VERY cheap. /email :alexander1625@

Account for Sale

WTT WoW Key for LOTRO Key

Account Information
    I have a WoW key that has already been used and am looking to trade it for a used LOTRO key. I'd be willing to trade 2x used WoW keys for a NEW LOTRO key. The WoW accounts have a 60, some 50s, 40s, etc on them.

Account for Sale

WTTSplinterCell4 Account or GWFAktions for bf2142 ea link ac

Account Information
    hi i want to trade a splinter cell 4 account or an guild wars faktions or both accounts for an EA link Account of bf2142 on my faktions acocunt there is only 1 char on it because i dont like the game on my splinter cell 4 double agent account i didnt play it very often because of my pc^^ i want a bf2142 ea link account if you want to trade add me in: : crisi93@a1 icq: 443-724-969 xfire: urukhai100 mfg

Account for Sale

...::: WTS ROGUE - EU PVP :::...

Account Information
    WTS 70 ROGUE on EU PVP server Transfer is ready Have : ALL HEROIC keys KZ att. Epic flying mount Arena FIST OH - for MH i need 400pts Jewelcrafting 375 ; Mining 375 300g on char in bank I have two daggers ( about 71.8 dps ) and solid FR gear profile : ://armory.wow-europe/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Drak%27thul&n=Lobotomic prepaid - 30.5.07 PRISE : starting bid 240 EURO MAIL : [email protected] or : lien_24@

Account for Sale

wtt rogue for sham/warr/priest (EU PVP )

Account Information
    trading my 70 undead rogue kara attuned and some very good pre kara gear .. for any 70 preist or warrior or shaman! reply on "nickswick@"

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.