Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT lvl 70 Gnome Mage US pvp for a Horde ROGUE us pvp only

Account Information
    I have a flying mount snowy gryphon 2 epic riding mounts: green strider and black war tiger on stormscale pvp server. Awesome gear which is perfect for endgame raids. 10/48/3 fire build ready to go. Awesome aoe spikes easy to take ppl through dungeons and help out anywhere. Comes with polymorph pig and max water and food. Wants: a lvl 70 horde Rogue us pvp only aim: eternalzer0x : cloud@gamerenders email(plz email first)= stephen12@

Account for Sale

WTS: Blood Elf Mage 70 & Undead Rogue 70 (epic flying mount)

Account Information
    I'm selling my chars: Undead rogue 70 - Alchemy (Elixir) & Herbalism. Have an epic flying mount ! Attunements: Karazhan, Lower City Key, Thrallmar Key and Keepers of Time key. Profile: ://armory.wow-europe/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Darkstylo Blood Elf Mage 70 - Tailoring 360 & Jewelcrafting 330 Attunements: Karazhan, Serpent Shrine Cavern and all Heroic Keys. Profile: ://armory.wow-europe/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Xenatin Undead Priest 60 - No professions just a fun alt. Gear aint impressive didn't raid that much after TBC All chars are Xfer free ! More information contact me: just_alex@

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 70 Epic Alliance Mage for Warlock

Account Information
    I am Trading my Epic Mage It has [Shadow-cloak of Dalaran]EPIC [Grasp of the dead]EPIC [Marshals silk-belt]EPIC [Spectral band of innervation]EPIC [Violets signet]Epic And the rest high end blues I am looking for Alliance Warlocks Please Be legit i do not want to waste my time recalling account my aim is Steamnbeam

Account for Sale

Selling lvl 106 runescape account

Account Information
    Hello, im selling my old staker he has 85 attack 90 str 75 defence 88 mage And many more stats.. I am selling him for ??... You have to make a good offer to me lol Serious buyers only, no noobs, no scammers.. Contact me on: martiansmonkey@ () First come, first serve Happy buying

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Warrior

Account Information
    Name : Human female Warrior Realm: Alonsus Level : 70 For information add me on [email protected]

Account for Sale

WTS-WOW LVL 70 Priest (11/17 EPIC) LVL 70 PALADIN - Horde

Account Information
    I am looking to sell my entire account, no trades please. I have two level 70 horde characters on the account, on a PvP server. 1. Level 70 Troll Holy Priest with 11/17 Epics. Just some quick stats on the char..... 9960 unbuffed mana 1425 unbuffed + healing 375 Enchanting 369 Tailoring Heroic Keyed to ever dungeon Keyed to Karazan 1/2 Keyed to Coilfang Reservoir: Serpentshrine Cavern 2. Level 70 Blood Elf Paladin 2/17 Epics. I just got this character to level 70 she has an epic sword (Khorium Champion) and epic bracers (Black Felsteel Bracers) 375 Mining (Great money maker) 362 Jewelcrafting (great for prospecting) 3. A few other characters level 32 and bellow. Starting at around 600 dollars. Please email me with any questions I will tell you what equipment they have and any other questions you may want. jbsollers25@

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Druid, 60 Warrior and 60 Warlock

Account Information
    70 Druid on Darrowmere (PVP) server. Character has 1700 in gold and alot of Blue equipment mostly for tanking. Also has Earthwarden an epic 2 Handed Mace ://thottbot/i29171 Epic riding mount and flight form. It comes with keys to all the heroic instances for BC and keyed for Karazhan. Main tradeskill is tailoring and is 360 / 375. 60 Warrior on Steamwheedle Cartel (RP) server. Character has random greens and blues. 60 Warlock on Suramar (PVE) server. Character has random greens and blues. All Characters are available to transfer to other servers. All servers are US server. This account's game time expires June 2nd 2007. I will be using a friends paypal account. I will be giving the username and password to account. I don't have the secret name unfortunatley, I have no idea what it is. I setup a email address for the account also and will be giving that information also. I assure this is a legitimate sale. This account was created on January 3rd 2005 and I have been the only user of this account. I am wanting about $350 for the account. For more information please email me at justonepuff@

Account for Sale

WTS LVL 70 BE HUNTER AND 68 BE PALLY WITH MISC ALTS

Account Information
    Okay heres the deal, im quiting wow as im geting out of the military and want to spend more time with the wife so im selling all of my wow accounts. I have all the info cd keys , sq, will talk on the phone ect .... now on to the accounts for sale 1. LVL 70 BE HUNTER asking 220 obo 2. LVL 68 BE PALLY , rested to 70 asking 200 obo If you are interested in any of these accounts hit me up on aim dave24karr will show armory and in game

Account for Sale

WANT 70 Night Elf Warrior on PvP server with transfer UP

Account Information
    Looking for a 70 Night Elf Warrior on a PvP server with transfer up. Willing to buy it; or trade it for any of the following characters: 70 Gnome Warlock on PvP server with transfer up 70 Gnome Warrior on PvE server with transfer down (available on May 23) 70 Human Priest on PvE server with transfer up Contact aalejandroATDOTcom for more info or AIM elecATxwsgroup.

Account for Sale

WTS LvL46 NE Rogue RDY to get 49 for PVP

Account Information
    Hiya guys im selling my lvl46 Rogue. Offering 30$ for it ! Hes a Night Elf Male Rogue. Hes pretty good geared with enchants. If u lvl him at lvl 49 hes going to kick a*s ! send a e-mail to contak_12@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.