Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Runescape Account For Sale Good Stats

Account Information
    I am selling a level 93 account Walsh321@ Walsh321@ Walsh321@ Some stats: Att: 77 Str: 76 Def:73 Mage:78 Range:73 Woodcutting: 94 !? Fletching: 90 !? Total: Over 1400 (needs to start hunting) Quests: DT = MAGIKS Monkey Madness = D SCIM Needs to start legends got all the stats for it though including qp Trading Method: I WILL ONLY USE THIS TRADING METHOD... I REPEAT... THIS METHOD ONLY....so so many people have tried to scam me with the middle man method... 1) Half Cash 2) I Tell Pass 3) Rest Of Cash I have not got recovery questions oh and it is not a member. EMAIL ME TO TELL ME YOUR OFFER. I am looking for rs cash but will accept £60 or $120 that price is firm Walsh321@ Walsh321@ Walsh321@

Account for Sale

WTT lv 66 warrior for rogue!!!!

Account Information
    i want to trade my lv 66 warrior on us server alliance for any rogue lv 60+ preferrably pluse classes that get automatic trade: Night elf Troll Orc Human My warrior has epic mount all purple and blue armor amazing weapons over 100g hit me up here with a reply or on aim aim: koopsta65

Account for Sale

WTT 69 UD lock/60 NE druid

Account Information
    getting bored of my lock.. want a UD mage at least 50+ idc about gear or anything..any 50+ ud mage will do as long as he's on a pvp server

Account for Sale

Selling World of Warcraft US Level 70Rogue & 56Mage Account

Account Information
    Apparently eBay doesn't allow you to sell accounts anymore. Anyways take a look and please email your offers. I will still use PayPal to carry out the transaction. As soon as we agree on a price and I receive payment I will give you access to the account. If you have any questions or wish to work out a trade + money please contact me through eBay or email me at: Captn.Nasty@ [This is copied from my eBay Post] You are bidding on an account with a level 70 undead rogue on Twisting Nether, PvP realm (US Server). This account also includes a level 56 troll mage on Spirestone, PvP realm. The Mage has a fair sum of gold and a regular mount. Neither characters have been transfered so you can freely do so. The rogue is very well known on TN and has a reputation for an exceptional PvPer. Attuned for Karazhan, and all the pre-expac raids. 4 Epic mounts, an awesome flying mount, and fair amount of gold. There is a full FR set in the bank for raids, as well as nature resist gear. Current professions are mining and engineering. Full stacks of PvP tokens ready to purchase any item. Over 400 arena points ready to be spent. This character has an arsenal of pvp gear both lvl 60 and 70. Including multiple pieces of the warlord set and warlord daggers. Also has gear from WSG, AB, AV, AQ, ZG, MC, & BWL. Other lvl 70 dungeon/quest items are as listed (check thottbot if you need stats): Stealther's Helmet of Second Sight Natasha's Choker Talbuk Hide Spaulders Dark Cloak of the Marsh Chestguard of the Dark Stalker Bracers of Finesse Ced's Carver Claw of the Netherwing Flight Terminal's Edge High Warlord's Leather Gloves Socrethar's Girdle X-52 Pilot's Leggings Felboar Hide Shoes Band of Anguish Ogre Slayer's Band Mark of Conquest Bladefist's Breadth Amulet of the Torn-Heart Twin-Bladed Tipper Choker of Bloodied Feathers Burning Blade Devotees Cinch Oilcloth Breeches Lohn'goron, Bow of the Torn-Heart Here is the armory link for the rogue through WorldofWarcraft: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Terminater

Account for Sale

WTT

Account Information
    WTT 70 NE rogue EU for 70 hunter horde server frostmane

Account for Sale

RUNESCAPE WORLD--SELLING 700M ITESM AND 6 ACCOUNTS!!!!!

Account Information
    LVL 126 LVL 123 LVL 121 LVL 117 LVL 102 LVL 102 LVL 97 LVL 93 LVL 93 LVL 86 LVL69 WITH 86 WOODCUTTING!!!! IF YOU DONT BELIVE I DONT CARE WE PROFESSIONAL 3 PHATS FOR SALE 100K YEW LOGS 60K MAGES ---- [email protected] AIM ----- JUNGLEFLURRY THANKS GET BACK TO ME SOON

Account for Sale

WTS 41 human pali , 41 UD rogue

Account Information
    41 pali on scarshield legion (EU-RPPVP) 41 UD rogue on Burning steppes (EU-PVP) both have good gear and money for their level email : [email protected] with offers - not looking for loads, then again not looking for some rediculously low price can give you links to armoury etc, just email or pm me

Account for Sale

WTT 70 warrior for almost anything!

Account Information
    im terible bored of my warrior so im going to trade him for any class lv 64-70 exept warr and hunter it has to be on EU PvP server, Info about my warr: hes on Aerie Peak PvE EU hes named Goliox and is a dwarf warrior place a topic at this 1 if u r interested, as there is something wrong with my >.>

Account for Sale

Runescape account for sale! nice armor and $$

Account Information
    Level 66 runescape account 61 str 66 mining 53 Smithing 59 Fishing 60 Cooking 48 Woodcutting 47 Crafting 48 Magic Very good gear: Full D'hide leather set Full rune plate w/ scimitar and shield Full Black plate lined with tin w/ scimitar and shield Full Black plate set w/ 2h sword Robe set for magic 306k gold Items: 702 coal 190 mithril 222 iron 193 mithril bars Rune axe and pickaxe Runes: 53 Cosmic, 79 Law, 121 Chaos, 46 Nature, 50 Death among others items skillz Aim me on: cococakediva Email: mamalikesbigboys@ or post below to give an offer. not accepting gold off of the game. selling for $$

Account for Sale

TRADE 70 EPIC HUNTER

Account Information
    i want to trade my 70 hunter looking for any class . Really good character with epixx please email me or add me on at riise_7@ (in a gruuls lair guild) he also has around 20k honor points to spend on whatever you like. The account is fully mine but i would like to try another class. Please dont hesitate to email me for ANY questions or ss quick deatils dwarf mail NO greens EU server 1000+ gold non epic flying mount transferable

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.