Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    ****Selling lvl 98 runescape account!!!****

Account Information
    k so title says all. A few of the stats are: 86 str 85 range 80-90 att 70-80 def if you wana buy him or want to know the other stats email me at hynzie_boi_69@ the way of payment as is follows:ill give you 1st half of password you pay half of money il give you rest of password then you give other half of money i do it this way because i have been scammed 8mil before thnx plz no scammers!

Account for Sale

WTT 65 UD Priest US PVP Server, For (A) Mage 60+

Account Information
    Priest has mostley blues on Cho'gall, account also has 41 orc hunter, and 19 twink warlock. With already +540 healing.You can check him out in game if interested. Email or reply. prodrumm3r@

Account for Sale

WoW Account lvl 65 for RS Account

Account Information
    I have a lvl 65 alliance rogue with over 500g and epic mounts looking for a rs acount around the same lvl or higher with some gold on it

Account for Sale

Selling rs char lvl 86 21 days member no recovs 500k

Account Information
    Aim is kingsteve70 email is kingsteve70@ read the title

Account for Sale

WTS Level 70 Human Paladin + Level 70 Orc Warrior, & More!

Account Information
    All of my characters are on US PvP servers. All of the characters are transferable. The account comes with over 1,000g. Both level 70's have a flying mount and 3 other riding mounts. All the characters are on the same account. This is a once in a lifetime offer, So don't let it slip away! I am accepting any offers, Just depends if I like the offer . Good luck! Oh, Also email me at Johnthewhiteman@.

Account for Sale

PAYING $400+ for lvl 90+ RS ACCOUNT!!!

Account Information
    I'm PAYING $400+ (depends on items&gold) for a lvl 90+ RuneScape account!!! I will pay by paypal! I'm a VERIFIED paypal member. PLEASE ADD ME ON AS SOON AS POSSIBLE: brain_uni@

Account for Sale

GIVIN AWAY FREE ITEMS

Account Information
    hey ppl of runescape im givin away free stuff since im quitting...im not gon say nottin except e mail this address: runescapeowners@ but first u got to go to the website that shows u all the stuff u can choose from...that site is: freewebs/kaptainjack5 So HURRY!!!!!!!!! my runescape username:madlibs4000 when u send me an e mail make it lok like this: username: password: items i want: how much money i want: and say why u need those things at the bottom

Account for Sale

Selling Star Wars Galaxies Account Lvl 90 BH & Lvl 90 Trader

Account Information
    Im looking to sell my SWG account with a level 90 Bounty Hunter, and also a level 90 Trader. The account has about 50 mill credits on him, a set of crafted BH Armor, Gaurdian Lightning Cannon and about 50 mill of loot on my traders vender. I was a Jedi before I switched to BH so I have a Jedi Master Cloak, and the super rare Old Republic Saber. The BH is a Zabrak, and the Trader is Human. Unlike other games in Star Wars Galaxies you can switch your class/proffesion in seconds by talking to a proffesion NPC in town so if you wan't you can switch to Jedi or any other proffesion and you will be level 90 still. If you have any questions, or want to make a offer ask me here or my email is JestenZ@

Account for Sale

GET FREE MONEY FOR RUNESCAPE!!!!!!

Account Information
    here u can get free money for runesscape. All becuz im quittin..and im takin the time to put stuff on peoples accounts. So e mail me ur username and password and in a day u will have new stuff all on ur account..this is not a scam i swear. So if u want tons of moeny hurry and e mail me. e mail: runescapeowners@ the website that u can get free ITEMS off of: freewebs/kaptainjack5 HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 68 ud priest US PVP for level 70 us pvp horde

Account Information
    hello. i am looking for a 70 rogue or a 70 mage has to be horde us pvp. the priest has 2 types of armour has dps and healing bolth good. has epic mount . has good amount of gold. emale me at aim:fishkbass :fivestar_24@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.