Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS Star Wars Galaxies Account Lvl 90 BH & Lvl 90 Trader

Account Information
    Im looking to sell my SWG account with a level 90 Bounty Hunter, and also a level 90 Trader. The account has about 50 mill credits on him, a set of crafted BH Armor, Gaurdian Lightning Cannon and about 50 mill of loot on my traders vender. I was a Jedi before I switched to BH so I have a Jedi Master Cloak, and the super rare Old Republic Saber. The BH is a Zabrak, and the Trader is Human. Unlike other games in Star Wars Galaxies you can switch your class/proffesion in seconds by talking to a proffesion NPC in town so if you wan't you can switch to Jedi or any other proffesion and you will be level 90 still. If you have any questions, or want to make a offer ask me here or my email is JestenZ@

Account for Sale

Selling level 94 ancient with 84 woodcutting 3mil

Account Information
    Selling level 94 - 3mil quicksale Strength 83 Attack 74 Defence 71 Hitpoints 78 Range 71 Magic 71 (with ancients) Woodcutting 84 Fletching 77 Construction 65 (great house with event items in chests) (Rooms up to throne room and obiliette) Thats all i got to say - just 3mil quicksale. easy please offer here =] ty

Account for Sale

GIVIN AWAY FREE ITEMS

Account Information
    HI ! I am a potential thief. Please take note of my user name. When i try to sneak around and make a new account, it will show up under this IP and the moderators will see this and probably share it with the world so i will be open to every form of keylogger and malicious script known to man I love you all, and i want to have babies

Account for Sale

WTT 63 Warrior for 60+Hunter US PVP Realm

Account Information
    WTT 63 Troll Warrior USPVP Realm for 60+ Hunter US PVP Realm bradbradandmorebrad@

Account for Sale

LF Draenei Account Offering cash + Full T3 Kaz Epic Warrior

Account Information
    Warrior is a female NE Warrior US PvP server 8/9 Tier3 (missing ring) Epic Flying mount!!! Epic crafted 2h axe Lunar Cresent EPic 1h axe Decapitator Tier4 gloves Lookinf for Female Draenei accounts Must be on US PvP If decently geared willing to pay money on top of trading you my account AIM WoWaholic007

Account for Sale

WTS: 70 BE PALADIN [Europe-PvP] EPIC Holy Spec GEAR!

Account Information
    Selling my precious lvl 70 Blood-Elf PALADIN! Full EPIC holy gear - Including T4, Heroic badge's, crafted. In total +1655 healing, 250 MP5 [100 while casting] 8k+ mana. Confirmed best on server! + blue retribution [in the bank] + blue tanking [in the bank] + 280% EPIC flying mount! + 2000 gold in cash! Revered-exalted with all TBC factions - all 5 heroic keys. Attuned to SSC!!! 1/3 TK attunement finished! 4 letter character name. [meaning beer] In conclusion - since he's in PvP Europe server you can migrate to ANY of best european servers any time. Attunements and gear would guarantee spots in best european raiding guilds! Accepting Bids only above 500 Euro. Cheers -Azuols: azuolinis@

Account for Sale

selling level 92 runescape account with 82 fletch and 81 wc

Account Information
    selling level 92 runescape account with the following stats 77 atk 76 str 70 def 61 range 52 pray 78 mage (has ancients to) hes done alot of quests he has 173 quest points so post here or add ryanman55 to give offers

Account for Sale

WTS Epic lvl 70 Priest and Paladin EU PVP

Account Information
    hello i want to SELL my account ON a EU PVP server (note my transfer is not available yet) characters for sale lvl 70 Undead priest 375 Tailoring DPS gear Epics : Frozen Shadoweave Shoulders, Chest and Boots Spellstrike Pants and Hood the rest of the gear is nice + dmg gear Holy gear 2 pieces of tier 3 most of tier 2 other epic healing gear Bendiction lvl 70 Bloodelf Paladin 375 Mining 375 Jewel Crafting Currently holy spec Epic lvl 70 healing gear over +1500 healing 2 pieces of Tier 4 set Hammer of the Naruu looking for around £300 I accept payment from paypal only please leave ur contact details here preferably Thank you

Account for Sale

WTT LVL 68 UD PRIEST US PVP FOR A LVL 70 ROGUE OR MAGE

Account Information
    hello my priest has healing and dps gear. i would like a lvl 70 mage or rogue . it has a epic mount good money great gear! aim:fishkbass :fivestar_24@

Account for Sale

WTS [H] 70 Mage Full Kara epics

Account Information
    Hello I am selling my account and the main character is a level 70 Undead Mage. This character is on Eredar server which is a US PVP server. This character has many epic items encluding: Robe of Elder Scribes Tier 4 Helm and Gloves Gladiator's War Staff w/ Sunfire enchant Gladiator's Shoulders Spellstrike Pants The mage has a total of 22 level 70 epics and the only gear slots that he does not have an epic for are necklace and 1 trinket. In Full PvE Dmg gear this character has: 7273 Hit Points 8231 Mana +795 Bonus Fire Dmg 28.41% Critical strike chance 112 Hit Rating (9%) In PvP gear this character has: 9393 Hit Points 7421 Mana +685 Bonus Fire Dmg 23.62% Critical Strike Chance 69 Hit Rating (5%) That is not all! This character also has an Epic flying mount as well as 2 Epic land mounts. For professions he has 375 Herbalism/First Aid/Alchemy with potion mastery. Also on this account is a level 60 Night Elf rogue on the server jaedenar and multiple horde alts on Eredar between levels 20 and 40. Please e-mail offers to me at at kevin_lockhart1@. You can also e-mail me if you want to see pics or if you have a question.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.